Former romance novel cover model sentenced to prison for Jan. 6 riot

You are truly a stupid fuck!

After all this time you still think capitol police died that day! NO CAPITOL POLICE WERE KILLED AT THE RALLY/INSURRECTION!

There was one that had a stroke 2 or 3 hours after the so called "insurrection" was over. The rest were made up lies...which is all you get when you only listen to don lemon and anderson fagboy.

Remember the story of the cop who was bashed to death with a fire extinguisher? Yup...100% made up lie.
Some people, in fact, used fire extinguishers as weapons of choice. No killing though...that's a good thing, right?
There was a rush to judgement in the Officer Sicknick case--MSM got caught up in the hype---he died of natural causes. Hardly changes anything though--Jan. 6th still happened..and over 1,000 people have been arrested..so far~

No...in fact...they didn't.

It was 100% made up bullshit just like russia collusion. But keep quoting CNN...it amuses me :D
Pleased to be of service..in your amusement. I find it laughable that you feel the need to ring in items from your partisan checklist that nothing at all to do with anything.

Are you aware that you are so far gone that you are posting in shorthand?

Russia collusion indeed.

Anyway..I guess all those photos of people hitting other people with fire extinguishers are just deep fakes?

Too funny~

iu

iu

iu

Well, the thread is 4-months old. I had not seen the end of it, or more likely, forgot that I had.

But I will give a hat-tip to the poster EvilEye. He did good work in refuting poor poster Thunk's misinformation about the role of fire extinguisher in that J6 Jackass Attack on the Capitol of the United States.

Waytogo!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Some people, in fact, used fire extinguishers as weapons of choice."
"No...in fact...they didn't. It was 100% made up bullshit"
"I guess all those photos of people hitting other people with fire extinguishers are just deep fakes?"

Pleased to be of service..in your amusement. I find it laughable that you feel the need to ring in items from your partisan checklist that nothing at all to do with anything.

Are you aware that you are so far gone that you are posting in shorthand?

Russia collusion indeed.

Anyway..I guess all those photos of people hitting other people with fire extinguishers are just deep fakes?

Too funny~

iu

iu

iu
More FBI "assets" at work, I see.

Forum List

Back