It's Always the Radical Leftist Parents Who End Up With Trans Kids

Nope. Daughter had a friend who's parents were ultraright. He would come over with a bunch of girls and they would try out makeup on him.
That was the wife and I's intro to Trans issues.

Matt Walsh makes a good point

View attachment 776938

As I've said before, a “trans” child is like a “vegetarian” cat. Any sane person knows damn well that it is not the cat making that call, and that the one who is making that call is not acting out of concern for the cat's bests interests.

A young child coming out as “trans”, or “gay” or any other fucked-up sexual perversion is prima facie proof that there's a pedophile filling the child's head with that sick shit.

Last edited:
Nope. Daughter had a friend who's parents were ultraright. He would come over with a bunch of girls and they would try out makeup on him.
That was the wife and I's intro to Trans issues.
I don't think you understand the kid. He wants to be with the ladies. 😂

I grew up when childhood lasted for 16 years... it was a glorious time... I enjoyed my youth... today kids grow up way too fast... just let kids be kids....

I doubt any of you could handle kids much less a transkid, your idea would be to beat them until they are transgendered to YOUR ideology.
I have raised two fine sons and I am very proud of both. Not once did I lay a hand on either on either one of them, nor have I ever tried to engineer their political beliefs.

I grew up when childhood lasted for 16 years... it was a glorious time... I enjoyed my youth... today kids grow up way too fast... just let kids be kids....
I don't think they ever grow up. They have it so easy they invent problems.

No way. They need to cut their genitals off, if they want to. It's completely normal and not a mental illness. Guns are the real problem.

Matt Walsh makes a good point

View attachment 776938

This will one day be diagnosed as a form of Munchausen By Proxy...

or Munchausen by proxy -- is a psychological disorder marked by attention-seeking behavior by a caregiver through those who are in their care.

MSP is a relatively rare behavioral disorder. It affects a primary caretaker, often the mother. The person with MSP gains attention by seeking medical help for exaggerated or made-up symptoms of a child in their care. As health care providers strive to identify what's causing the child's symptoms, the deliberate actions of the parent or caretaker can often make the symptoms worse.
munchausen-by-proxy

I doubt any of you could handle kids much less a transkid, your idea would be to beat them until they are transgendered to YOUR ideology.
No need to project your odd violent hatred of kids onto others. No normal person would just say that.. it’s seeping through your pores.

Forum List

Back