Former Rand Paul Aide, Pardoned By trump, Charged With Funneling Russian Money Into 2016 Election

This has to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen you write.

Both sides do it. Remer that black congressman that had a freezer full of money? Or all the dems who went to congress young and basically broke and are worth millions today despite never holding a job?

Greed is neither bound by political affiliation or your ignorant bullshit.
William Jefferson is serving 13 years for his crime.

Remember Republican Congressmen convicted of insider trading? They’re walking free due to a complete pardon. When Republicans are prosecuted, they claim that they’re being unfairly treated. Not that they didn’t commit a crime. It’s that they shouldn’t be prosecuted.

William Jefferson is serving 13 years for his crime.

Remember Republican Congressmen convicted of insider trading? They’re walking free due to a complete pardon. When Republicans are prosecuted, they claim that they’re being unfairly treated. Not that they didn’t commit a crime. It’s that they shouldn’t be prosecuted.
That's nice lol

Does nothing to absolve her of a patently retarded statement nor does it make my statement to her any less truthful.
Thanks for another pointless post

That's nice lol

Does nothing to absolve her of a patently retarded statement nor does it make my statement to her any less truthful.
Thanks for another pointless post
The Republican Party has changed. Trump changed it.

You now shrug off corruption and blame political persecution.

The Republican Party has changed. Trump changed it.

You now shrug off corruption and blame political persecution.
Emotional nonsense

I've made no comments on any corruption.

I did call out a hack and apparently you felt the need to come in white knighting on her behalf.

Fuck both of you

Emotional nonsense

I've made no comments on any corruption.

I did call out a hack and apparently you felt the need to come in white knighting on her behalf.

Fuck both of you
Look whose getting emotional.

You make no comments on any such corruption because you are turning a blind eye to it. If you didn’t, you couldn’t support the Trump Republican Party.

The story wasn’t invented. Nine people were arrested and went to jail for it.
Who was arrested? What story are you referring to?

This story was based on DNS lookups to a public Trump Org email server. As if any such DNS is “secret”, lol.

Whatever he is alleged to have done is chicken feed compared to the president's son. Where's the indictment for Hunter Biden?

Peter Schweitzer, says all I need to know, that your article is fake news and a fake accusation!
Did Obama pay a fine for illegal campaign money, yes or NO?

FROM YOUR OWN LINK!!! It is NOT fake, it's real!!
" What's True:
Committees working on behalf of President Barack Obama's 2012 re-election campaign unknowingly received approximately $1.87 million in foreign contributions as a result of an alleged criminal conspiracy to funnel illegal donations to the campaign and conceal their true source."

So Obama took $1,870,000 in ILLEGAL foreign cash. I have no clue where that $21.6m came from, probably the DNC.

They broke laws for Trump. Trump is a criminal. We all watched him committing crimes via Twitter.

There is no “Biden money trail”. This is a right wing fabrication. You repeating this lie just makes you look gullible and stupid.

More stupidity.

I like the policies. They’ll get you out of this mess and bring you back to First World status.
If Trump broke ANY LAWs why isn't he indicted? Stop lying. That's all you post are lies.

Paul was wrong in every sense blocking a little money to help first responders. That's what he will be known for....

Paul was wrong in every sense blocking a little money to help first responders. That's what he will be known for....
We're over it.
What about AFG, the open border, and being overrun with Haitians and migrants?
What about stupid Joe and being held in CONTEMPT by the Brits and French?
What about all of his spending bills going down the toilet?
Joe will be known for being a crooked senile moron.

Who lied, what was the lie, and who was pardoned by Trump?
Unless you list the specifics you are a liar.

I already know your response to this.

You think only democra they both lie incessantly ts lie? That's funny. They both lie incessantly. There's no rebuttal for that fact.

I already know your response to this.
Yep, the Mueller Investigation is way over with no indictments on Trump.
What we do have is that the FBI falsified evidence (Clinesmith) and Hillary's campaign lied to the FBI about Trump's connection to the Alfa Bank (Sussman) and Durham is just getting warmed up.

Yep, the Mueller Investigation is way over with no indictments on Trump.
What we do have is that the FBI falsified evidence (Clinesmith) and Hillary's campaign lied to the FBI about Trump's connection to the Alfa Bank (Sussman) and Durham is just getting warmed up.
Ha! Durham has been getting “warmed up” for longer than Mueller investigation lasted and has one indictment that was based on the investigation of the IG and one very weak indictment on Sussman that was filed the day before the statute of limitations ran up (even that indictment you mischaracterized because they’re accusing him about lying about Trump and Alfa bank specifically, merely that he was working for Clinton).

Durham is a dud. It didn’t find anything you guys were claiming about the FBI.

Where are the indictments of Clinton? Comey? Baker? Strzok?

Trump had 4 years to do anything. He failed.

Trump has only been indictable for 9 months.

Forum List

Back