Former President Trump Served With Served With Lawsuit In Connection To Death of Capitol Hill Police Officer.

Gas is going back up, liar. Biden has given away all the strategic reserve now. Wait for it, the coming collapse will be just what you wanted.
President Biden has not given away strategic oil reserves, you liar.

Untitled
Poor folk's still trying to extort money from the billionaire.... It never ends, and what's worse are these idiot judges going along as if they are part of the deep state intent on helping anyone to GET TRUMP.

Trump best watch his back from this point forward, because these leftist won't stop until they destroy him or worse.

Please post an example of anti-patriotic I've ever stated. You are a Trumpanzee, that is clear, concise and credible anti-patriotic.
You have been here long enough for everyone to see that you hate our constitution end to end....

The suit was filed on January 6th this year by Officer Brian Sicknick's longtime girlfriend Sandra Garza. It seeks $10 million from Trump and two others.

WASHINGTON — Former President Trump's attorneys have accepted service of a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the longtime partner of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who died a day after the siege on the U.S. Capitol in 2021.

According to court documents, the lawsuit accuses Trump and co-conspirators of using a campaign of lies and incendiary rhetoric that led to the ransacking of the U.S. Capitol as part of an insurrectionist effort and ultimately the wrongful death of Sicknick.

Garza is also suing Julian Khater and George Tanios. Both men were sentenced Friday in federal court for their roles in connection with the assault on Sicknick. Tanios was sentenced to time served – five months in jail – after pleading guilty to two misdemeanors related to purchasing the pepper spray used to attack Sicknick and other officers.

Khater received a sentence among the most severe of the Capitol riot defendants, six years and eight months.
wheAjzLpuhpQ.png

You have been here long enough for everyone to see that you hate our constitution end to end....
You are a damn liar, and a piece of human excrement. I doubt you have ever read the Constitution nor ever taken the oath to support it. I've taken the oath three times: Once when I enlisted in the US Navy; twice when I was employed in two law enforcement agencies.

You are a damn liar, and a piece of human excrement. I doubt you have ever read the Constitution nor ever taken the oath to support it. I've taken the oath three times: Once when I enlisted in the US Navy; twice when I was employed in two law enforcement agencies.
:smoochEE:...... truth hurts....

Better do your homework - He sold it abroad along with releasing it here.
You had better do your homework but you're so bitter and twisted righty I can't imagine the facts of the matter would interest you.

"The government is obligated to find the highest possible price for assets that it sells, and sometimes US companies aren’t able to handle more oil."​

Forum List

Back