Former President Trump Served With Served With Lawsuit In Connection To Death of Capitol Hill Police Officer.

you are so right! B.O had this advice

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face," he said. B.O you are so right!

Washington CNN —

Rep. Maxine Waters on Saturday night called for protesters to “stay on the street” and “get more confrontational” if former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin is acquitted in the killing of George Floyd.
So what? This whataboutism is pretty dumb.

January 6th. Defendant Who Sprayed Line of Police Sentenced After Tearful Apology.

A Jan. 6 defendant who sprayed a chemical irritant at about 15 police officers — and later bragged about it in a video interview — was sentenced Wednesday to 68 months in prison. This is one of the stiffest Jan. 6 sentences handed down to date.

Daniel Caldwell, a 51-year-old Marine Corps veteran, delivered a tearful apology in court to the officers he sprayed, expressing remorse for his actions that day and pleading with U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly for mercy.

But Kollar-Kotelly repeatedly described Caldwell as an “insurrectionist” and noted that his deployment of chemical spray at officers created such an intense cloud that it nearly broke the depleted police line by itself. Though no officers directly attributed their injuries that day to Caldwell’s actions, Kollar-Kotelly said his actions undoubtedly contributed to their physical and psychological trauma.

You’re entitled to your political views but not to an insurrection,” the judge said. “You were an insurrectionist.”

Fucking Traitor's like this asshole deserve what they get. Fuck him.

The very day after Trump won the dems began their smear and fear campaign against him with high ranking dems telling their supporters to get in the face of every Trump connected person... and then the riots started...
You still can't wear a MAGA hat without a confrontation by some libtard... you have blinders on my friend...

Its exactly the same thing...

How many Elected Democrats called for an assault on the U.S. Capitol Building on 01-06? NONE!!

How many Elected Democrats called for violence on 01-06? NONE!!!

How many Elected Democrats attempted to block the Electoral Count in the 2016 by force of Arms? None!!!

How many Elected Democrats attacked the U.S. Capitol Hill Police with metal poles and fire extinguishers? NONE!!!

How many Elected Democrats sprayed the U.S. Capitol Hill Police with pepper spray? NONE!!!

Fuck you goddamn motherfucking whataboutery, it ain't working.

How many Elected Democrats called for an assault on the U.S. Capitol Building on 01-06? NONE!!

How many Elected Democrats called for violence on 01-06? NONE!!!

How many Elected Democrats attempted to block the Electoral Count in the 2016 by force of Arms? None!!!

How many Elected Democrats attacked the U.S. Capitol Hill Police with metal poles and fire extinguishers? NONE!!!

How many Elected Democrats sprayed the U.S. Capitol Hill Police with pepper spray? NONE!!!

Fuck you goddamn motherfucking whataboutery, it ain't working.
What is so different about giving an Okay to riot and beat people up who disagree with you and get in their faces and dox them... get them fired and ruin their lives... break things and burn buildings... the dems called it the summer of love as it was in full progress so don't say they didn't call for it.... when did all of that start?... way before 1-6.... so don't be hypocritical.... its too obvious by half....

The suit was filed on January 6th this year by Officer Brian Sicknick's longtime girlfriend Sandra Garza. It seeks $10 million from Trump and two others.

WASHINGTON — Former President Trump's attorneys have accepted service of a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the longtime partner of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who died a day after the siege on the U.S. Capitol in 2021.

According to court documents, the lawsuit accuses Trump and co-conspirators of using a campaign of lies and incendiary rhetoric that led to the ransacking of the U.S. Capitol as part of an insurrectionist effort and ultimately the wrongful death of Sicknick.

Garza is also suing Julian Khater and George Tanios. Both men were sentenced Friday in federal court for their roles in connection with the assault on Sicknick. Tanios was sentenced to time served – five months in jail – after pleading guilty to two misdemeanors related to purchasing the pepper spray used to attack Sicknick and other officers.

Khater received a sentence among the most severe of the Capitol riot defendants, six years and eight months.
They should sue for much more.

None of them but Kari Lake rants about fighting for whatever every day all day.
There has never been a time since the discovery of this continent where there wasn't prospective leaders and "politicians" that called for their people to fight for what they believe... the fact that the left now thinks that's a bad thing is sad... very sad....

There has never been a time since the discovery of this continent where there wasn't prospective leaders and "politicians" that called for their people to fight for what they believe... the fact that the left now thinks that's a bad thing is sad... very sad....

I don't need to fight for anything, seems like you right wing Chumps need imaginary enemies.

Her loss of the lawsuit would be equally as big with the American people, or even bigger! You must think it would be inconsequential either way.

And I should also say, I get dirty talking to you but I find it worth it to use you as a backboard.
Her law suit just indicates how stupid and deranged the American left are. Once a dream enters the head of a Lefty, it's forever stuck in there and it gets regurgitated as reality. They're the champion nothingburgers.

The very day after Trump won the dems began their smear and fear campaign against him with high ranking dems telling their supporters to get in the face of every Trump connected person... and then the riots started...
You still can't wear a MAGA hat without a confrontation by some libtard... you have blinders on my friend...
Why would you want to wear a MAGA hat or anything else?
Might as well just put a bright red sign that says "IDIOT" on your back.

Why would you want to wear a MAGA hat or anything else?
Might as well just put a bright red sign that says "IDIOT" on your back.
Isn't the idiot named Biden?... and you voted for Biden... so that makes you a self destructive moron.....
And I do wear my MAGA hat everyday when I play golf....

Forum List

Back