Former President Trump Recorded Giving a Toast in Mar-a-Lago During a Nice Couple's Wedding

• Banned
Watch the video. And just keep these two things in mind: This is a really sweet couple's wedding.

This is a guy who was President of the United States just 6 months ago.

Enjoy the video. This was given during a loving couple's special day.

OMG.. He is so crass and so incredibly selfish.

I wanted my opening post to be completely unbiased. I don't want to paint the topic in any light, I want people to see it as it is and judge for themselves.

Again, this is a toast at a couple's wedding.

I went to a wedding once where a celebrity was also a guest. (Willard Scott) He was so gracious and low key ... left early.. He didn't want to steal the attention from the young couple.

Apparently, Trump thinks he's still president and is still in campaign mode. I thought that the toast to the couple was supposed to be about the COUPLE, not about the ego of the person giving the toast. Trump is a total cad and ignorant of anything other than himself.

Apparently, Trump thinks he's still president and is still in campaign mode. I thought that the toast to the couple was supposed to be about the COUPLE, not about the ego of the person giving the toast. Trump is a total cad and ignorant of anything other than himself.

Trump doesn't know any better. He's a low life in every sense of the word.

Well Trump haters...he didn't just bust in and invade this couples wedding...he was obviously invited and asked to give a speech....He was among friends and like minded patriots....and I'm sure the couple loved every minuet of it...but leave it to shallow minded clowns like the OP and our very own USMB cabal of libtard idiots to try and make something bad out of something good...
You all could complain about the lousy job Joe is doing but your lack of intellectual honesty and sincerity keeps you from it.....

Last edited:
Well Trump haters...he didn't just bust in and invade this couples wedding...he was obviously invited and asked to give a speech....He was among friends and like minded patriots....and I'm sure the couple loved every minuet of it...but leave it to shallow minded clowns like the OP and our very own USMB cabal of libtard idiots to try and make something bad out of something good...
You all could complain about the lousy job Joe is doing but your lack of intellect and sincerity keeps you from it.....
You really think the newlyweds invited him to give one of his self-serving campaign rants on their wedding day??

Forum List

Back