Former President Jimmy Carter celebrates his 96th birthday.

I don't have enough fingers and toes to count all of the screw ups Jimmy made but I liked Billy Carter. Albeit, I wish him a Happy Birthday. Edit: no highway named after Jimmy Carter in Georgia but there is a highway in Georgia named after Cyrus Vance (OMB). Jimmy Carter's Presidential Library is in Atlanta, Plains didn't want it.

Last edited:
I can't bring myself to the point of wishing a happy birthday to the one person most responsible for the "Misery index."

I guess I do owe him some thanks for helping me realize at a young age how much more Conservative I am than progressive leftard.

It was yesterday.
Happy birthday sir !

96. He is always so calm and relaxed. Reminds me of my grandpa in terms of demeanor.

I always wonder if the most calm of people live longest, or what is the secret to longevity other than genetics and the usual evidence? I'm naturally energetic, but, I have low blood pressure, so I don't know. I seem to see slow speaking people, relaxed, etc. living longest. I'm not just using him as a one person sample, just a general observation.

Although, I do remember seeing a woman from Georgia, she was skinny and energetic and still working I think as a mail woman, and she was 90 years old! She hadn't lost a step mentally or from what I could tell, physically. She was being interviewed on T.V and I couldn't believe it when they said her age, hah.

If only we could bottle long life and know all the secrets to it.

Last edited:
I can't bring myself to the point of wishing a happy birthday to the one person most responsible for the "Misery index."

I guess I do owe him some thanks for helping me realize at a young age how much more Conservative I am than progressive leftard.
Carter was a Democrat before the neoliberals swooped in and hijacked the party, and I proudly voted for him when I was 18 . ( my first time voting.)

It was yesterday.
Happy birthday sir !

Gee, I wonder if it is too late to ask Jimmy to step into the election! He actually looks good compared to the thoughts of a POS thug administration the likes of what Harris/Biden would run!
Shhh. Don't give them any ideas- he'd probably win.

Forum List

Back