Former Officer Kim Potter To Be Charged With 2nd Degree Manslaughter

Now read the last line of my post again. What does it imply?
It implies that you are placing at least half of the blame on Officer Potter.

That poor lady. Striving to do good for a long time on the force, makes a major mistake, and her whole life tumbles down in front of her. But, she can get back up.

No. I am placing all of the blame equally on both of them. They are both responsible for the tragedy that took place. There is no such thing as "half blame" in this context.

No. I am placing all of the blame equally on both of them. They are both responsible for the tragedy that took place. There is no such thing as "half blame" in this context.
If you're placing the blame equally on both of them that means that she gets half mathematically.

If you're placing the blame equally on both of them that means that she gets half mathematically.

We're not talking math. Fault and blame are absolute and are not divisible mathematically.

Those who resist arrest suffer the consequences--Chief Parker.

We all know you support shooting young blacks on sight and allowing cops to become Judge, Jury and Executioner.
Kid had expired tags because the state is way behind getting new ones out.
But you don't care - If ya black - It's a death sentence! :rolleyes:
Ever been mugged or Sucka punched by one? Ever had your house burned down? All young blacks are guilty of something. As President Biden said in 1994 , they are gangs of predators. He was RIGHT back then. So yes. If the dirty little bastards RESIST and don't knuckle under ,BANG! ---One COP is worth a million of those vermin.

It was an inexcusable error, but I do believe she just stressed out and blew it. Maybe a lack of sleep. Anybody hear how long she'd been on her shift? You could tell from her reaction that she knew she F'd up bigly. There should be consequences, but I'd rather not see her do any prison time. Community service?

duante-wright-potter.jpg
I don't think community service is good enough. She needs time behind bars for true justice to be blind.
Bullshit the little thug deserved what he got. If he if. not try to resist arrest he would still be sucking air. As far as the police officer she screw up, but a civil suit should surf ice instead of a criminal case.

"Sources tell 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS that the Washington County Attorney's Office will charge former Brooklyn Center Police Officer Kim Potter with second-degree manslaughter on Wednesday in the death of Daunte Wright. The Washington County Attorney's Office is handling the case at the request of the Hennepin County Attorney's Office so that there would be no potential conflict of interest."

This is actually great news for those who felt the officer did nothing wrong... because it is highly unlikely that any person who makes it onto that jury would find her guilty of 2nd degree manslaughter.....at best, she should have been sent back to "How To Tell My Taser From My Gun" retraining.....and then promoted to Captain.
I'm not a lawyer, but IMO she should plead guilty since it's all on tape.

We all know you support shooting young blacks on sight and allowing cops to become Judge, Jury and Executioner.
Ever been mugged or Sucka punched by one? Ever had your house burned down? All young blacks are guilty of something. As President Biden said in 1994 , they are gangs of predators. He was RIGHT back then. So yes. If the dirty little bastards RESIST and don't knuckle under ,BANG! ---One COP is worth a million of those vermin.
We see you.....oh, yes we do.

I would be surprised if they actually get her with 2nd degree manslaughter.

Seems very unlikely to me.

"Sources tell 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS that the Washington County Attorney's Office will charge former Brooklyn Center Police Officer Kim Potter with second-degree manslaughter on Wednesday in the death of Daunte Wright. The Washington County Attorney's Office is handling the case at the request of the Hennepin County Attorney's Office so that there would be no potential conflict of interest."

This is actually great news for those who felt the officer did nothing wrong... because it is highly unlikely that any person who makes it onto that jury would find her guilty of 2nd degree manslaughter.....at best, she should have been sent back to "How To Tell My Taser From My Gun" retraining.....and then promoted to Captain.
your personal comments are getting more pathetic by the day,,
He sounds just like you guys, so I play along.

I assumed it was one of your socks.
If you read the Minnesota statute - she is 100 percent innocent according to the statute

All young blacks are guilty of something - SERIOUSLY? Fuck you and take your racism to Stormfront asshole :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

All young blacks are guilty of something - SERIOUSLY? Fuck you and take your racism to Stormfront asshole :icon_rolleyes:
Temper ,Temper!

Temper ,Temper!

Piss off - Did the lil lady pick up your tighty whities from the dry cleaners today butthole? If so, toss ‘em on so’s not to miss this evening’s cross burning! :finger3:

Temper ,Temper!

Piss off - Did the lil lady pick up your tighty whities from the dry cleaners today butthole? If so, toss ‘em on so’s not to miss this evening’s cross burning! :finger3:
Hmmmm... Voltaire would never say such a thing. Nasty ,nasty. I am shocked!

I think manslaughter will be a slam dunk. There was no intent here, but a death stall occurred.

NO, not the 'tyranny of the left' but rather the racism and white supremacist ideas of the RIGHT! If the jury is made up of left-leaning people, they will likely convict, in sympathy with minorities who are regularly mistreated by police.

NO, not the 'tyranny of the left' but rather the racism and white supremacist ideas of the RIGHT! If the jury is made up of left-leaning people, they will likely convict, in sympathy with minorities who are regularly mistreated by police.
"regularly mistreated by police." Absolute BS

Forum List

Back