Former Officer Kim Potter To Be Charged With 2nd Degree Manslaughter

"Sources tell 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS that the Washington County Attorney's Office will charge former Brooklyn Center Police Officer Kim Potter with second-degree manslaughter on Wednesday in the death of Daunte Wright. The Washington County Attorney's Office is handling the case at the request of the Hennepin County Attorney's Office so that there would be no potential conflict of interest."

This is actually great news for those who felt the officer did nothing wrong... because it is highly unlikely that any person who makes it onto that jury would find her guilty of 2nd degree manslaughter.....at best, she should have been sent back to "How To Tell My Taser From My Gun" retraining.....and then promoted to Captain.
your personal comments are getting more pathetic by the day,,
Translation: It isn't fair that you are saying in satire what we really believe.....it almost makes us feel like you are mocking us...*sad face*
I take it back,,

they are just sad,,
Well, if you guys stop being wrong so much....maybe you won't be so sad......

Until then.....tissue?

View attachment 479825

Who needs a tissue? We're not the ones burning down our own neighborhoods and looting the Dollar Store.

Now there's a new joke going around:

"Hey Leroy!"

"Whut?"

"Yo momma's so poor, she got caught on the news video looting the Dollar General..."

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::21:

Last edited:

"Sources tell 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS that the Washington County Attorney's Office will charge former Brooklyn Center Police Officer Kim Potter with second-degree manslaughter on Wednesday in the death of Daunte Wright. The Washington County Attorney's Office is handling the case at the request of the Hennepin County Attorney's Office so that there would be no potential conflict of interest."

This is actually great news for those who felt the officer did nothing wrong... because it is highly unlikely that any person who makes it onto that jury would find her guilty of 2nd degree manslaughter.....at best, she should have been sent back to "How To Tell My Taser From My Gun" retraining.....and then promoted to Captain.

It seems prosecutors are learning. Manslaughter 2 is actually something they could get a conviction on. Usually, these dumbass prosecutors cave to Big Left pressure to charge every cop involved in a shooting with murder, and the cases get tossed because, of course, there's no way they could ever prove intent.
Actually...in many cases like these....they overcharge to ensure no convictions are made......

Ah, yes, I forgot you're a total BlueAnon nutter, so naturally the prosecutors are "in on it".

LOL
Remember how you goofy muthafuckas thought the whole entire DOJ and FBI were "in on it" when the Trump campaign/admin racked up over 80 indictments?

Despite the fact Trump handpicked the head of the DOJ (twice) and the FBI??

But you morons want to get your panties in a bunch over the idea that prosecutors OFTEN get caught up shilling for bad cops??

No, I don't remember that. But, I do very much enjoy watching you spready nutty BlueAnon conspiracy theories about dirty blue city prosecutors (most of whom are black, btw).

LOL

Perfect.....they need some riots in the future....so they need to set up another trial for election season.

You want quotas. Here you go. Instead of hiring the best people we hire a diverse base....and voila.

Well the training exercise showed the newbies what not to do

Might be the problem is really bad trainers. Newbies are likely to pick up bad habits.

It seems prosecutors are learning. Manslaughter 2 is actually something they could get a conviction on. Usually, these dumbass prosecutors cave to Big Left pressure to charge every cop involved in a shooting with murder, and the cases get tossed because, of course, there's no way they could ever prove intent.

They won't get Potter on man-2. Not if they follow the law.

How can the Washington Cty prosecutor do this since Brooklyn ctr is in Hennepin County

I feel sorry for her because I believe she had no intention of doing what she did, but a mistake like that has to be punished. Involuntarily manslaughter

Most of the blame lies with Wright. He created "an unreasonable risk, and consciously takes chances of causing death or great bodily harm to another"

I feel sorry for her because I believe she had no intention of doing what she did, but a mistake like that has to be punished. Involuntarily manslaughter

Most of the blame lies with Wright. He created "an unreasonable risk, and consciously takes chances of causing death or great bodily harm to another"

I agree. He paid the price for his reckless actions. She is going to pay the price for her mistake. This isn’t the first case of an officer accidentally discharging a gun thinking it was a taser. The precedent is the cop gets blame for their mistake with involuntary manslaughter.

I agree. He paid the price for his reckless actions. She is going to pay the price for her mistake. This isn’t the first case of an officer accidentally discharging a gun thinking it was a taser. The precedent is the cop gets blame for their mistake with involuntary manslaughter.

I don't think they want a conviction. A conviction would destroy the narrative that the system is broken. The blacktivists would lose money and couldn't by million dollar homes in communities that are 98.6% white.

I don't think they want a conviction. A conviction would destroy the narrative that the system is broken. The blacktivists would lose money and couldn't by million dollar homes in communities that are 98.6% white.

There are those that just want chaos to ensue, however nothing will destroy the bullshit narrative. There’s already data that proves the claims are false

Like I said in an earlier post,, thousands of people die each year because of medical malpractice in other words the Doctor made a mistake, Tell me how many doctors are charged with manslaughter? The officer should should not be charged with a criminal offense I have no problem with a civil case being brought up against her.
How much money do officers pay a year in malpractice insurance??

Oh wait!
What does that have to do with criminal charges? Know of any cases where a doctor was charged with manslaughter when he mad a mistake and his patient died?

Like with Chauvin, the media won't notice that she is Jewish too.

A question for the usual lib critics of the police:

Should she spend extra time in jail because the dirtbag she accidently killed while he was resisting arrest was black?

The little criminal got violent and fought the black police officer. The cops all could had opened fire and they would had been justified. The only thing that complicates things is she yelled “taser taser taser” thinking she had her taser. But cops only use tasers in the same situation they use guns.

Claiming stupidity is her first talking point, followed by a feigned fear.

America has already started the losing by not bringing charges of premeditated first degree murder.
An already impossible level of justice for racist America.

The next few months are going to be highly interesting as Biden tries to buy the people with 'big gifts whil the other side tries to hold up the status quo of income inequality and police violence against black men.

Corporate America has already make a statement of not being a part of the rush to fascism and that will obviously have some effect on the Republicans of causing them to pull in their horns somewhat.

Will it be enough?

Consider this murder and the George floyd murder to be joined at the hip as the police making a statement on behalf of white America.

Forum List

Back