Former NOAA Scientist Confirms Colleagues Manipulated Climate Records

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
It's confirmed. Scientists lied to us. And the liberal climate change tree-huggers bought it hook line and sinker. Pathetic. Isn't it? The rest of us know better. Why? Because we don't have an agenda. We are interested in the truth. That's all. Well, here's some truth for you climate change nuts. You'll probably choke on it, but that's OK.

And the best part is that this is a government press release, so you can't even try to discredit the source. BWAHAHAHA!

NO secret there...that has been well known for quite some time....good that insiders continue to verify the dishonesty of government science though.

He was the former head scientist for NOAA’s climate center and retired. Makes me think he did it to go public.

Only the k00ks think this is a squeaky clean field. Fascinating to me..... they still think it's legit that after East Anglia they investigated themselves. I mean..... talk about dumb. You can't make this up.

...... thus the moniker: The Religion.

It's confirmed. Scientists lied to us. And the liberal climate change tree-huggers bought it hook line and sinker. Pathetic. Isn't it? The rest of us know better. Why? Because we don't have an agenda. We are interested in the truth. That's all. Well, here's some truth for you climate change nuts. You'll probably choke on it, but that's OK.

And the best part is that this is a government press release, so you can't even try to discredit the source. BWAHAHAHA!

I call Bullshit

Well don't expect a lot of activity on this thread coming from the climate crusaders..... their play will be to avoid the thread and let it fall off the page as soon as possible......

Ghey.........:gay:

Call bull on what?
https://science.house.gov/sites/rep...files/documents/NOAA Karl Study One-Pager.pdf
Climate Science and Climatology; Specialization and Generalization; Forest and Trees.

I call Bullshit

I call Bullshit
So climate scientists are liars? :lol:

Dr.-Evil-Climate-Change-Meme.jpeg

I call Bullshit

weatherchanges.jpg

I call Bullshit

weatherchanges.jpg
CLIMATE

I call Bullshit

That was all you can scrape up from meathouse floor?

What is so amazing about it is that even going by the dishonest Karl papers conclusions, it STILL destroys the AGW conjecture because the RATE of warming was well below what the IPCC reports predicted/projected would happen based on their modeled emission scenarios.

You lose both ways warmists, don't bother defending the indefensible.

What is so amazing about it is that even going by the dishonest Karl papers conclusions, it STILL destroys the AGW conjecture because the RATE of warming was well below what the IPCC reports predicted/projected would happen based on their modeled emission scenarios.

You lose both ways warmists, don't bother defending the indefensible.
One thing you can always count on. Global warming predictions never match reality. Also, those who make those predictions will make lame excuses and still be convinced that they are correct. It's called a logical disconnect. I just call it stupid.
BTW, I don't define stupid. I simply wait for examples. They inevitably exceed my imagination.

Not this lie again!
Can't you liars come up with new lies instead of repeating the same discredited lies over and over again???????

Not this lie again!
Can't you liars come up with new lies instead of repeating the same discredited lies over and over again???????

What lie is that?

Not this lie again!

What lie is that?

Hey man ...... the concept of objective truth does not exist in their vocabulary. It is the way of the snowflake.....

Forum List

Back