Another Climate Scientist Admits He Skewed the Data Just to Get Published

The AGW bunk science will likely go down as one of the biggest follies in human history. Any person who does an honest and sincere review of the science will conclude that it is bunk. There is no consensus among honest scientist, there has been no warming since 2000, there is at least as much data that shows an increase CO2 follows warming as precedes it. The complexity of the climate system is incredibly complicated with multitudes of factors. To assume you can reduce it down to 150 ppm of CO2 in the atmosphere is absolutely absurd.

The worse part is that the media and politicians don’t question this boondoggle.
Speaking of climate boondoggles here's the latest, Could a Giant Parasol in Outer Space Help Solve the Climate Crisis? (link), excerpt below:

New York Times said:
It’s come to this. With Earth at its hottest point in recorded history, and humans doing far from enough to stop its overheating, a small but growing number of astronomers and physicists are proposing a potential fix that could have leaped from the pages of science fiction: The equivalent of a giant beach umbrella, floating in outer space.

The idea is to create a huge sunshade and send it to a far away point between the Earth and the sun to block a small but crucial amount of solar radiation, enough to counter global warming. Scientists have calculated that if just shy of 2 percent of the sun’s radiation is blocked, that would be enough to cool the planet by 1.5 degrees Celsius, or 2.7 Fahrenheit, and keep Earth within manageable climate boundaries.

Speaking of climate boondoggles here's the latest, Could a Giant Parasol in Outer Space Help Solve the Climate Crisis? (link), excerpt below:
Is this real? Am I being pranked? This whole thing is going from the incredibly absurd to the utterly ridiculous. Somebody will convince somebody to give a tax incentive or even a public grant for this nonsense. Come on people! Read the science. This isn’t real. It’s a Dutch Tulip bulb from 1637. Historians will write books dedicated to the socio-economic consequences of the mania over CO2 and anthropogenic global warming.

Is this real? Am I being pranked? This whole thing is going from the incredibly absurd to the utterly ridiculous. Somebody will convince somebody to give a tax incentive or even a public grant for this nonsense. Come on people! Read the science. This isn’t real. It’s a Dutch Tulip bulb from 1637. Historians will write books dedicated to the socio-economic consequences of the mania over CO2 and anthropogenic global warming.
I 100% agree but this was a New York Times "below the fold" Page 1 story. The alarmists are making parodies of themselves.

I think it's a shame so many of them kowtow to peer pressure, confirmation bias and group think.

Forum List

Back