Former NFL player Herschel Walker says Black Americans shouldn't get reparations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former NFL player Herschel Walker says Black Americans shouldn't get reparations

This boot licking coon is dangerous to black folks in America.

Now right wing, racist will come out in droves and defend this coon.

Somebody needs to tell this fool that reparations has nothing to do with forgiveness.

And the moment that a black disagrees, the liberal goes straight for the racial slurs.

That is real racism.

Somebody needs to tell this fool that reparations has nothing to do with forgiveness.

And the moment that a black disagrees, the liberal goes straight for the racial slurs.

That is real racism.

This is beyond disagreement and I am not a Liberal numb nuts.

You are the true danger to black Americans...we have watched clowns like you destroy the Black family with your bullshit whining and finger pointing for decades...casting blame on everyone but yourself...Walker is spot on and what angers you is blacks are getting it finally....

You are the true danger to black Americans...we have watched clowns like you destroy the Black family with your bullshit whining and finger pointing for decades...casting blame on everyone but yourself...Walker is spot on and what angers you is blacks are getting it finally....

No you haven't ass clown because I have raised 2, beautiful, productive children inspite of racist like you. You love Walker because he is the type of black man that will kiss your ass to be accepted.

No you haven't ass clown because I have raised 2, beautiful, productive children inspite of racist like you. You love Walker because he is the type of black man that will kiss your ass to be accepted.
I'm a racist?...you have severe issues....

That is real racism.

This is beyond disagreement and I am not a Liberal numb nuts.

No, it's just normal disagreement, and I use the term "liberal" in it's modern usage, ie a deranged leftist.

To a deranged leftist, no deviation from conforming to the lefty agenda, is acceptable. ANY DEVIATION, is to be attacked with all possible energy and resources.

My point about your racism stands.

All lib pretense of caring about any ism or phobias, have been shown to be bullshit.

None of your concerns about any of rhat shit, should be given ANY credibility.

Says the racist that called walker a coon.

Oh, good grief. Walker has a highly successful football career behind him. He hardly needs to kiss anyone's anything to be accepted. I think you're more upset that he won't kiss yours.

Since I have owned no slaves, I am not seeking forgiveness.

Since no one in existence was a 17th, 18th, or 19th Century slave, no one is entitled to anything.

I wish you all the success in the world. However pushing to get paid reparations is something to be ashamed about.

tenor.gif

The Vatican extorted my Swiss great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather into servitude as a mercenary for the Church sometime in the early 14th Century. The Church turned him into what essentially amounted to an armed slave. Should my family receive reparations from the Holy See in modern times—2021? If your answer is no, then why does your family (assuming you are descendants of American slaves) deserve reparations in 2021 from the U.S. Government? Going out on a limb here (ha, ha) I'm gonna guess it has something to do with skin color. How utterly hardcore racist of you.

On a side note, I find tragicomic the ease with which you resort to racially insulting members of your own demographic, based on their immutable traits. You rail against so-called (imagined, really) white racism against blacks here in America, yet have no compunction whatsoever (or shame) about being racist to your own "people".

And you wonder why so many non-black Americans see your demographic as a bunch of fools running around in confusion, perpetually biting off your own tails. Do you think it makes it easier, for the average black drug dealer, to pull the trigger when aiming at a fellow brother . . . while reducing his entire existence to the racial insult: coon?

Ridiculous . . . front to back.

What else are you or any other American gonna do but kiss government ass? Start you own country? See: Liberia. If you plan on going, I wouldn't drink the water.

I don’t understand. Blacks have a higher quality of life in America than any other place on planet earth. As does everyone else. What more could you ask for.(rhetorical question)

There are plenty of blacks that make me look like a piker. Why should I finance their reparations? I’m not even mentioning that I didnt do anything to anyone and neither did my ancestors.

Last edited:

Since I have owned no slaves, I am not seeking forgiveness.

Since no one in existence was a 17th, 18th, or 19th Century slave, no one is entitled to anything.

works for me

Athletes opinions shouldn't be given much credibility. This dude is a Trumpist and has made a fortune playing football, so the poorest Americans, those in generational poverty, mean nothing to him, and he probably hasn't had much contact with anyone struggling financially since the 80's..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back