Former gop Congressman Says trump Antics Leaving Some Republicans Disgusted and Exhausted.

Not exactly shocking.

There are still plenty of Republicans who place a value on intelligence, decency and dignity.

It must be horrible for them to have to say the "right" things to cover for him.
"Intelligence, decency, and dignity" as in being good little capitulating doormats for the left.....Perennial prattling losers who know their place.

Not exactly shocking.

There are still plenty of Republicans who place a value on intelligence, decency and dignity.

It must be horrible for them to have to say the "right" things to cover for him.

True.
No surprise at all.
"How dare that son of a bitch change the status quo and expose the establishment."
Haha...I'm quite certain Trump was hired by the people for this very reason.

Not exactly shocking.

It's sad that only those republicans who aren't in office are the ones who are speaking out. The ones who are in office remain silent. I wouldn't be surprised if all the republicans in both the House and Senate vote against impeachment and conviction.

I don't believe any republican in office today has the morals republicans had in the nixon years.

It's sad that only those republicans who aren't in office are the ones who are speaking out. The ones who are in office remain silent. I wouldn't be surprised if all the republicans in both the House and Senate vote against impeachment and conviction.

I don't believe any republican in office today has the morals republicans had in the nixon years.
They're not in office for a reason....And have you ever heard of guys named Mitt Romney, Thomas Massie, and Ben Sasse?

BTW, how many in your party -in or out of office- spoke out about the blatant abuses of power and serial lying from your Mulatto Messiah?

Presidents are not above the law they are also not below them either you don't have one set of laws or standards depending on what party the President belongs to or rather you like them or not. Remember the standard you apply to other's can be applied to you as well those of the get Trump at any cost mindset should think about that.

I can believe that. It takes a lot of work to keep up with trump's lies to cover his and their own asses.

I agree with him. Their legacy is much more important than the next election. A crime is a crime no matter who commits it. Even the president. He's not above the law.

Trump's antics leaving Republicans 'disgusted and exhausted', says former GOP congressman
Their legacy is much more important than the next election
thats the same way a hell of a lot of democrats are too dana.....yea i know, i was shocked too.....

Not exactly shocking.

Well, Trump took it down the toilet virtually overnight. Certainly it wasn't pretty before him, and it could be argued that it was in decline, but this just isn't something that could have been predicted. There is just no bottom now.

I can believe that. It takes a lot of work to keep up with trump's lies to cover his and their own asses.

I agree with him. Their legacy is much more important than the next election. A crime is a crime no matter who commits it. Even the president. He's not above the law.

Trump's antics leaving Republicans 'disgusted and exhausted', says former GOP congressman
They still sold their souls tho.
so did many on the other side....the two parties are so much alike its amazing that they themselves cant see that...

Not exactly shocking.

Not horrible enough that any integrity demands otherwise.

Forum List

Back