will Johnson win?

A de facto Tory/Brexit government is still the odds on favorite but Johnson is sinking.
For England to have ANY kind of chance to save their country from "cultural diversity", Johnson HAS to win.

White male fragility on full display. Who gave you people the blues hon?
ooo - you got a buzzword in! you rule, and stuff!!! the most clever person in the whole 3rd grade you are!

That's deep, you triggered as well?

A de facto Tory/Brexit government is still the odds on favorite but Johnson is sinking.
For England to have ANY kind of chance to save their country from "cultural diversity", Johnson HAS to win.

I fear it is too late.

Have you read this?

41tc%2BZXrofL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Corbyn for Prime Minister. The conservatives have screwed the pooch, just like here in the US.

I fear it is too late.

Have you read this?

41tc%2BZXrofL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
I haven't, I WILL read it. It's a shame England let SO many savages into their country, in the name of "cultural diversity". They have no one but themselves to blame and must face the consequences.

The odds are that he will. But this is a complicated election with a lot of local issues playing out. Parties making pacts, people not standing in certain seats, tactical voting. Its hard to call.

The odds are that he will. But this is a complicated election with a lot of local issues playing out. Parties making pacts, people not standing in certain seats, tactical voting. Its hard to call.
YOU better hope he wins, Tommy. He's your last shot against the idiotic "cultural diversity".

ooo - you got a buzzword in! you rule, and stuff!!! the most clever person in the whole 3rd grade you are!

Heh, sure. Idiocy pisses me off n you can sure do that.

Heh, sure. Idiocy pisses me off n you can sure do that.
So you basically go through life allowing others to control you, interesting.

It's feeling more like our very own Tainted Tommy will get his childhood wish and live under Communism. Only Red Jeremy won't call it that. The plan is to nationalize almost every industry and tax the wealthy out of existence - even an "exit" tax to strip them of any assets should they decide to live elsewhere. No worries about those business people shutting down and laying off anyone because what used to their firms will be expropriated without payment and will be state property.

But that won't be immediate. First there'll be a new Winter of Discontent with strikes crippling the (former) nationl Trains - out. Tube - out. Buses - out. Air traffic - closed. Electricity production - out. Not all on the same day, of course, just rotating.

If Britain wants that - and they more and more seem to - then let 'em have it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back