Former Florida GOP Chairman Charged With Attempting To Defraud State Party

Who cares other than Democratic Party hacks looking for evidence of GOP "hypocrisy"??

I care about this and I vote a Republican ticket and will continue to. I do not approve of thiefs and crooks in any party and they are coming out of the woodworks in all...

How old are you again? There are thieves and crooks at every level of every party. Sainthood just isn't one of those requirements to join either party. This was a small person in one state. Get over it.

Get Over it?

Sure, I'd doubt you'd have the same view if it were a Democrat..

Come on Rabbi.. Use some Logic here.

If you "Get Over It" on a Small sanction like such you create no Awareness.. It's good when things like these come up, no matter what Party..

"This was a small person in one state. Get over it." Oh and that line is supposed to justify crime? Wow. Our standards are very different.

Rabbi is trying to minimize the importance of Greer in order to make conversation on this topic seem utterly useless or without worth the time.

Get Over it?

Sure, I'd doubt you'd have the same view if it were a Democrat..

Come on Rabbi.. Use some Logic here.

If you "Get Over It" on a Small sanction like such you create no Awareness.. It's good when things like these come up, no matter what Party..

I wonder what Rabbi would say if I used his same logic next time Obama did something he disagreed with. :eusa_whistle:

How old are you again? There are thieves and crooks at every level of every party. Sainthood just isn't one of those requirements to join either party. This was a small person in one state. Get over it.

Politicians should be treated like every other employee that bilks...defrauds. Jail Time.

The T, me thinks you to be one very admirable guy. I have read many of your thoughts and have concluded this. Thanks for being around...

You're very kind, and I appreciate your sentiment. Truly. Politicians are no different than any other employee...Public or Private. They screw up?

They answer to those concerned. Period.

It's high time this point be hit home especially in the PUBLIC Sector...Especially since the PUBLIC SECTOR has ECLIPSED the Private Sector...and that means taxpayers being bilked.

Forum List

Back