Former FBI Official At Field Office That Allegedly Leaked Clinton Email Info Arrested For Ties To Russian Oligarch

And Powell told her how to set it up. Strange how this is never discussed.
I remember him getting pissed off about it once.

Anyway, I would bet top secret information was not sent by email. I would guess just classified.

I remember him getting pissed off about it once.

Anyway, I would bet top secret information was not sent by email. I would guess just classified.

I am not saying that either just making the point that she was taught how to do it from someone else that has already done it from the other side.

I am not saying that either just making the point that she was taught how to do it from someone else that has already done it from the other side.
You mean that Colin Powell also used a private server? But I'm not sure what you mean by "other side".

16x9

This is some of the nonsense that these ignorant NaziCons put Hillary through.

Charles McGonigal, who was the special agent in charge of counterintelligence in the FBI’s New York Field Office, is under arrest over his ties to Oleg Deripaska, a Russian billionaire who has been sanctioned by the United States and criminally charged last year with violating those sanctions.

McGonigal and Shestakov, who worked for the FBI investigating oligarchs, allegedly agreed in 2021 to investigate a rival Russian oligarch in return for payments from Deripaska, according to the Justice Department. McGonigal and Shestakov are accused of receiving payments through shell companies and forging signatures in order to keep it a secret that Deripaska was paying them.

The deck was very unfairly stacked against Hillary! What do you think?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The dems and the FBI are so dirty... hell the entire DOJ needs a huge over haul and we must stop allowing the president to select his Attorney General...
What do they have to do with this guy getting arrested? Are you stupid?

What do they have to do with this guy getting arrested? Are you stupid?
We are the only civilized nation on earth that allows the president to select the top law enforcement officer.... its asking for corruption to take place... and that erodes our constitution... something liberals used to be worried about....

That'll be the day. :laughing0301:
If you have been paying close attention since 2020 you would know that a whole lot of anti Trumpers have not faired very well... lost jobs... lost committee assignments... lost respect... and lost credibility... lost careers...

I can list evidence of democrat corruption all day long lets watch you back up your words and list the republican corruption... bet ya can't...
It’s harder to be corrupt if you are a Republican as only Democrats are above the rule of law.

Note: I changed “glue of law” to “rule of law.”

Actually glue of law is a nice descriptive term.

Last edited:
If you have been paying close attention since 2020 you would know that a whole lot of anti Trumpers have not faired very well... lost jobs... lost committee assignments... lost respect... and lost credibility... lost careers...

Because they back the big lie and when no evidence is produced they double down on stupid.

hahaha she was required by law to turn over the govt property on it! and moreover she wasn’t allowed to use it for govt business!

there was stuff clearly marked classified. Comey set a new standard when he protected her.
She turned over the govt emails and documents. She did not turn over her personal emails, that were not govt related.

Why would she not turn over govt related emails, when someone at the other end of the email is in govt and would be turning over their copy.....so it's not like she's hiding something from the govt that is govts to have?

Right wingers wanted to hurt her upcoming run for president, so they had Benghazi investigations to try to hurt her in the polling.... 8 REPUBLICAN INVESTIGATIONS on Benghazi, all of them finding nothing on her that was illegal, to do with Benghazi....

Kevin McCarthy was caught on video on FOX NEWS stating the Benghazi hearings were set up by republicans to hurt her presidential chances.... That's why McCarthy DID NOT become speaker and Ryan did....the McCarthy scandal.

Yes, she should not have had her own server, but that was not illegal with code and criminal punishment at the time. Yes, She was reckless.

And her private emails and her govt emails were NOT subpoenaed at the time her team was directed to turn over ALL govt emails, and delete the private emails that were left.

Also, the congressional subpoena that y'all claim she defied when deleting the private emails,

was strictly a subpoena for Benghazi and Libya emails, not all govt emails or private emails...this was in March.

It was in AUGUST, 5 months later, after NARA began going through her emails to archive that She had turned over to them, when they found 4 email chains that discussed classified information, did NARA put in a referral to the FBI, and the FBI got a subpoena for her SERVER.

Last edited:
She turned over the govt emails and documents. She did not turn over her personal emails, that were not govt related.

Why would she not turn over govt related emails, when someone at the other end of the email is in govt and would be turning over their copy.....so it's not like she's hiding something from the govt that is govts to have?

Right wingers wanted to hurt her upcoming run for president, so they had Benghazi investigations to try to hurt her in the polling.... 8 REPUBLICAN INVESTIGATIONS on Benghazi, all of them finding nothing on her that was illegal, to do with Benghazi....

Kevin McCarthy was caught on video on FOX NEWS stating the Benghazi hearings were set up by republicans to hurt her presidential chances.... That's why McCarthy DID NOT become speaker and Ryan did....the McCarthy scandal.

Yes, she should not have had her own server, but that was not illegal with code and criminal punishment at the time. Yes, She was reckless.

And her private emails and her govt emails were NOT subpoenaed at the time her team was directed to turn over ALL govt emails, and delete the private emails that were left.

Also, the congressional subpoena that y'all claim she defied when deleting the private emails,

was strictly a subpoena for Benghazi and Libya emails, not all govt emails or private emails...this was in March.

It was in AUGUST, 5 months later, after NARA began going through her emails to archive that She had turned over to them, when they found 4 email chains that discussed classified information, did NARA put in a referral to the FBI, and the FBI got a subpoena for her SERVER.
we had no idea since she was the one that got to review and nobody else…not to mention toe emails that were deleted

we had no idea since she was the one that got to review and nobody else…not to mention toe emails that were deleted
According to the govt regulations, the head of agencies, are the final determinant in what is govt documents and what is personal, for all employees in their agency, ...if an employee is in doubt of what should be turned over of their own to the archives.

That means she had the authority to determine what was govt documents vs personal stuff....for herself, as well.... she broke no rules or laws on that.....they could not ...under the law, nail her for it.

Forum List

Back