former ECW wrestler and hardcore legend, Jerome "New Jack" Young, has passed away at the age of 58 of a heart attack

anyone familiar with him?

No, but 58 is young. You'd think a wrestler and hardcore guy would have been in better shape. Might depend on the kind of hardcore, though.

A lot of professional wrestlers have died at a young age, its a rough life I think. Andre the Giant, Haystacks Calhoun, Yokozuna, Randy Savage, Roddy Piper, etc., all died far too young.

• Banned
this is literally his profile pic on instagram... explains a lot

E1ZQgffXoAE1Vmh

No, but 58 is young. You'd think a wrestler and hardcore guy would have been in better shape. Might depend on the kind of hardcore, though.

He really hurt people. Borderline criminal.

He was the perp in the ECW "Mass Transit" episode, where he seriously injured a young kid in a pro wrestling match.

Sort of a marginal character for sure, not the safest pro wrestler.

He really hurt people. Borderline criminal.

He was the perp in the ECW "Mass Transit" episode, where he seriously injured a young kid in a pro wrestling match.

Sort of a marginal character for sure, not the safest pro wrestler.

Guys like that you say one day they’ll get theirs. But did he? Seemed to be happy right to the end. SOB. I’d love to kick his ass. But could I? He was a bad mofo. I think I could have in my day,

New Topics

Forum List

Back