Former DNC chair Ed Rendell: Clinton making mistake by attacking FBI director [says PA close]

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Must hurt the bimbo when so many establishment s dimwits criticize her!!!

(CNN)Ed Rendell, the former governor of Pennsylvania and former Democratic National Committee chairman, said Tuesday that Hillary Clinton's campaign was making a mistake by attacking FBI director James Comey over how he handled recent developments into the investigation of Clinton's private server.

"I think that's, I wouldn't do that," Rendell told radio host Rich Zeoli on 1210 WPHT Philadelphia. "Again, you know, I'm not running the campaign by any means, but I wouldn't do that. I agree with you."

Earlier in the interview, when the host said he thought that the strategy of attacking Comey was a "mistake," Rendell replied, "I generally do as well."

Rendell added in the interview that the resurrection of the email controversy would encourage Republicans to turn out for Trump.

"I think the FBI stuff gave a boost to Trump, not because it changed anyone's mind but because I think it took a couple of Trump voters who were pretty discouraged last week with all the news about the polls and stuff and probably weren't gonna vote and now they're on fire and they're gonna vote, so I anticipate, as I said last week, but I even anticipate it more so that it's gonna be a close election here in Pennsylvania," Rendell said.

In the interview, Rendell also expressed concern about public transport workers striking in Philadelphia, saying that if the strike was not resolved by Election Day, it could hold down turnout and be "a real plus for Donald Trump."

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

She did not mention Comey at all in her two rallies today, so looks like she is back on message again....

Comey knows that international politics links at Pennsylvania for Fethullah Gulen and the probe may expose some unwanted links.

Forum List

Back