Former Canadian public servant (RCMP) moves to Mexico to avoid vaccine passport system

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
What do you know.

Some Canadians are going to great lengths to avoid mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations, including one former public servant from the Outaouais who moved her family to Mexico.

"This fall I became very uncomfortable in my country. I no longer felt like I was an equal member of society," said Amélie Gervais in a French interview with Radio-Canada.

Gervais worked as a civilian member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police for 16 years before retiring on Oct. 2.

"When the COVID-19 vaccine came out, I started to research and I decided to wait. I just wanted to wait, but I found it was quickly imposed," she said.

Once vaccine passports were introduced in Quebec, Gervais said she "started looking at where in the world it would be good to live, where people could live without [a passport]."

She considered several places, including Costa Rica, but scratched that option when that country began enforcing a similar passport system.

In the end, Gervais, her husband and their three kids, ages four to nine, moved to Mexico on Oct. 26, just before the Oct. 30th cutoff, when the federal government began phasing in the need for a COVID-19 vaccine to travel by plane or train.

What do you know.

Some Canadians are going to great lengths to avoid mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations, including one former public servant from the Outaouais who moved her family to Mexico.

"This fall I became very uncomfortable in my country. I no longer felt like I was an equal member of society," said Amélie Gervais in a French interview with Radio-Canada.

Gervais worked as a civilian member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police for 16 years before retiring on Oct. 2.

"When the COVID-19 vaccine came out, I started to research and I decided to wait. I just wanted to wait, but I found it was quickly imposed," she said.

Once vaccine passports were introduced in Quebec, Gervais said she "started looking at where in the world it would be good to live, where people could live without [a passport]."

She considered several places, including Costa Rica, but scratched that option when that country began enforcing a similar passport system.

In the end, Gervais, her husband and their three kids, ages four to nine, moved to Mexico on Oct. 26, just before the Oct. 30th cutoff, when the federal government began phasing in the need for a COVID-19 vaccine to travel by plane or train.

In the end, Gervais, her husband and their three kids, ages four to nine, will lose their government funded health care in 6 months, as well as a quality Canadian education for her children, child tax benefits, unemployment insurance, and they end up living in one of the most dangerous countries in North America.

She doesn't sound very smart to me. I feel bad for the kids who are being deprived of tremendous opportunities just because their mother is uninformed and not very bright.

Wow! the globalists tyrants in Canada are even worst than in Australia!

These people over there are very sick in their minds! Mercy Lord!

Horrible! Total Nazis!

No Jab, No Food: Canadian Province Imposes New Regulations to Ban Unvaccinated from Grocery Stores​

Forum List

Back