Former Bunny say she knows 12 women drugged and raped by Cosby.

We have proof. Cosby settled in a civil case of rape where the plaintiff had 13 other witnesses with very similar stories lined up to testify against Cosby. Now, we have at least 19 women on record saying he did the same thing over a 40 year period. That's at least 33 women accusing Cosby of the same thing, and Cosby paying off at least one woman to keep her quiet.

Settling a civil suit is not an admission of guilt. It's an acceptance that a court trial will cost more in money and repu tation than a settlement will.

Also, I think those 13 women from the civil trial are included in the 19 coming forward now.

We have proof. Cosby settled in a civil case of rape where the plaintiff had 13 other witnesses with very similar stories lined up to testify against Cosby. Now, we have at least 19 women on record saying he did the same thing over a 40 year period. That's at least 33 women accusing Cosby of the same thing, and Cosby paying off at least one woman to keep her quiet.

Settling a civil suit is not an admission of guilt. It's an acceptance that a court trial will cost more in money and repu tation than a settlement will.

Also, I think those 13 women from the civil trial are included in the 19 coming forward now.

I think what is not understood is that Cosby does not have to prove his innocence, it is the accusers job to prove his guilt.

After decades, that's a very difficult task.

I think what is not understood is that Cosby does not have to prove his innocence, it is the accusers job to prove his guilt.

Watched it, never saw one of them turn to another and say what I would have expected them to say.

"If I had only reported this to the police at the time it happened, I'd have saved these other women the pain they endured"

I have ZERO proof that HE DID NOT do what they say he did. ZERO, but now one of these women makes the claim he did this to more than 100? And none of those 100 + reported it??

Sorry, the story does not jibe with reality. 100?

I'll ask what I asked before. Did any of these women accept and cash the money orders that Cosby's associate claimed he gave them?

They all denied that they ever took money from Cosby. One did say he gave her $20 for the cab ride home. The allegations by one woman who claims she was raped at age 15 is being investigated by the LAPD. They want to interview Cosby.

Several of them did try to report it and they were told to go away, or they were talked out of it. One was told "Don't you know that he is Heff's best friend?" The LAPD has one year to bring charges.

LAPD detectives want to interview Bill Cosby report - NY Daily News

Let's see what happens....

They all denied that they ever took money from Cosby. One did say he gave her $20 for the cab ride home. The allegations by one woman who claims she was raped at age 15 is being investigated by the LAPD. They want to interview Cosby.

Several of them did try to report it and they were told to go away, or they were talked out of it. One was told "Don't you know that he is Heff's best friend?" The LAPD has one year to bring charges.

you really have it in for Cosby. what the hell did he ever do to you?
sheesh

Arghh , claiming they tried to report a black man tried to rape a white women and were told (in the 60's and 70's) to go away does not HELP the story get more real. And claiming that "hef" would stop an aggressive prosecutor from seeking an arrest is absurd.

Those days the prosecutors would have licked their chops to "get a pervert"

I lived in those times.

Remember what the hit shows were?

Petty coat junction

Mary Tyler Moore

Leave it to Beaver

Arghh , claiming they tried to report a black man tried to rape a white women and were told (in the 60's and 70's) to go away does not HELP the story get more real. And claiming that "hef" would stop an aggressive prosecutor from seeking an arrest is absurd.

Those days the prosecutors would have licked their chops to "get a pervert"

I lived in those times.

Remember what the hit shows were?

Petty coat junction

Mary Tyler Moore

Leave it to Beaver

And back to the damning evidence of the hush money.

Who took it, or was that just a cute story that doesn't quite work?

sheesh

He stepped off the plantation

Really JoeB131 ?

So when a Wall Street firm does not admit guilt but pays a $100 million fine to clear up an accusation, the Wall Street firms isn't guilty either?

Just want to make sure you're not applying a double standard here.

sheesh

He criticized black people for lacking morals yet was date-raping young women.

Should black people not be called out for hypocrisy like white people are?

sheesh

No, blacks should never be criticized.

Really JoeB131 ?

So when a Wall Street firm does not admit guilt but pays a $100 million fine to clear up an accusation, the Wall Street firms isn't guilty either?

Just want to make sure you're not applying a double standard here.

Naw, Wall Street is guilty because it's Wall Street, dude.

Of course. Because Mormons, financiers, blacks and Jews are all the same to you.

:thup:

sheesh

And there is another motive.

Not helping your case

Cosby is Black.....who knew?

I doubt anything will legally be done with him, given the circumstances. But, as the female accuser said in their interview, he is getting the punishment he deserves. His pristine, father façade is gone. Power, wealth, and threats have given him a pass.....well until he passes through the pearly gates....

Of course. Because Mormons, financiers, blacks and Jews are all the same to you.

Like I said, guy, the way the Crash of 2008 wasn't just the guys who pulled it off, it's all you guys who sat there and watched them do it and said nothing.

Kind of makes you all guilty.

Who cares what bigots think?

Forum List

Back