Former BLM Leaders Speaks Out About "Ugly Truth" About Group

I'm not the one avoiding the question
Neither did I. You just didn't get the answer you wanted.

Bullshit. You do this when you get cornered and you've done it with me many times before. You're backpedaling and trying to extricate yourself from the corner you put yourself in because your dumb ass didn't even know Zimmerman was half Hispanic until we told you.

You looked foolish and ignorant and you know it. So now you're trying to sneak out the back door with as much dignity as your lame ass can muster which, sad to say, ain't much.
Ask me again when and if any MAGA hat wearer commits genocide.

You would if you could. Thankfully we stopped you at "Kids in cages."

And those kids are still in those cages six months into Biden's presidency. So why are you not all over Biden's ass for not putting them in hotels as you once suggested to me?

On top of that, there are even more of them in those "cages" now than when Trump was president. In addition, the vice president couldn't be bothered to go down and check out the situation at the border in spite of the fact that she was put in charge of the situation. And, the situation has been elevated to a full blown crisis and even people from your own party are criticizing Biden's and Harris' handling of it.

People who want to commit suicide will find other ways if that's what they really want. It's not that hard. Just go to your garage, start the car, and sit until somebody finds your body. If you have potentially lethal prescription medication, that's another. Too much suffering to get there? There are always plenty of tall buildings and bridges to jump off of. Have any train tracks nearby your home????

Prescription drugs are controlled, and someone might find and stop you before you suffocate yourself with car exhaust. Tall buildings control access to higher floors...

Point is, you'd save a lot of lives by suicide by banning guns simply by making it harder and requiring people m ore time to think about what they are doing.

Most of the intentional murders are not from law abiding citizens. They are from criminals that Democrats let out all the time after being caught with illegal guns. That's why Democrats have such a hard time in their cities. In my topioc 40% of citizens in San Francisco plan on leaving, my article said this:

You are citing an article about why people are thinking of leaving a city, but where are the stats for domestic murders vs. criminal murders.

Once again- the chart.

1625316674690.png

83% of murder victims know their killers. 32% of them are killed by family members. We have met the enemy, and he is us.

Bullshit. You do this when you

On top of that, there are even more of them in those "cages" now than when Trump was president. In addition, the vice president couldn't be bothered to go down and check out the situation at the border in spite of the fact that she was put in charge of the situation. And, the situation has been elevated to a full blown crisis and even people from your own party are criticizing Biden's and Harris' handling of it.

Wow, you got the full Faux News brainwashing, don't you?

Come on, are you guys upset that Biden is "still putting kids in cages" (he isn't) or that he's putting asylum seekers up in hotels. You guys need to make up your mind what you are upset about.

People who want to commit suicide will find other ways if that's what they really want. It's not that hard. Just go to your garage, start the car, and sit until somebody finds your body. If you have potentially lethal prescription medication, that's another. Too much suffering to get there? There are always plenty of tall buildings and bridges to jump off of. Have any train tracks nearby your home????

Prescription drugs are controlled, and someone might find and stop you before you suffocate yourself with car exhaust. Tall buildings control access to higher floors...

Point is, you'd save a lot of lives by suicide by banning guns simply by making it harder and requiring people m ore time to think about what they are doing.

Most of the intentional murders are not from law abiding citizens. They are from criminals that Democrats let out all the time after being caught with illegal guns. That's why Democrats have such a hard time in their cities. In my topioc 40% of citizens in San Francisco plan on leaving, my article said this:

You are citing an article about why people are thinking of leaving a city, but where are the stats for domestic murders vs. criminal murders.

Once again- the chart.

View attachment 508373
83% of murder victims know their killers. 32% of them are killed by family members. We have met the enemy, and he is us.
explain if firearms are to blame for suicides why Japan France and Germany have higher rates then us?

Oh please. You live alone, in your garage with the door closed. WTF is going to find you? You can OD on a lot of prescriptions. If you eat a bottle of 50 pills that you're only supposed to be taking one or two a day, it's going to kill you depending on what it is. I have medication that could kill me if I take too much, and that's by accident.

Once again- the chart.

No, I am citing what the police chief blames the crime on in that city, which is not enough police and lax enforcement against criminals. Thanks to the commies, a lot of cities can no longer get people interested in taking the job of a police officer.

On Wednesday I had a zoom meeting for an hour with our chief of police here. He said when he applied to be a cop in 1990, he was up against 700 other applicants. Today he said, they are lucky to get 25, and maybe about 17 will pass the first test. From there is all the investigations on applicants, and finally the police academy. Just because you passed the academy doesn't mean you will make it. You still might not have what it takes. Satan has created the environment he wanted in our country.

explain if firearms are to blame for suicides why Japan France and Germany have higher rates then us?

Japan has a culture where suicide is acceptable. They have a long tradition of suicide before dishonor.

But the US has a higher suicide rate than any of them

The US has a suicide rate of 16.1, compared to 15.3 for Japan, 13.8 for France and 12.3 for Germany.

No, I am citing what the police chief blames the crime on in that city, which is not enough police and lax enforcement against criminals. Thanks to the commies, a lot of cities can no longer get people interested in taking the job of a police officer.

Again, what does that have to do with the fact that 83% of murder victims know their killers? The problem isn't "Criminals", it's that it's just too damned easy to kill people when you let every asshole in the country have a gun.

On Wednesday I had a zoom meeting for an hour with our chief of police here. He said when he applied to be a cop in 1990, he was up against 700 other applicants. Today he said, they are lucky to get 25, and maybe about 17 will pass the first test. From there is all the investigations on applicants, and finally the police academy. Just because you passed the academy doesn't mean you will make it. You still might not have what it takes. Satan has created the environment he wanted in our country.

First, so what? Does he have more than 25 slots open. I am assuming you live in one of Cleveland's blighted suburbs rather than the blight that is Cleveland itself.

Of course, Cleveland took Timothy Loehmann on as a cop after Independence fired him. So how high could their standards have been?

And you actually think Satan is a real thing, which is kind of laughable.

1625318750101.png

Of course, this has nothing to do with the fact that we have a ridiculously high murder rate because we have let the gun industry flood our streets with guns.

JoeB131

Again, what does that have to do with the fact that 83% of murder victims know their killers? The problem isn't "Criminals", it's that it's just too damned easy to kill people when you let every asshole in the country have a gun.

First, so what? Does he have more than 25 slots open. I am assuming you live in one of Cleveland's blighted suburbs rather than the blight that is Cleveland itself.

Of course, Cleveland took Timothy Loehmann on as a cop after Independence fired him. So how high could their standards have been?

View attachment 508383

Of course, this has nothing to do with the fact that we have a ridiculously high murder rate because we have let the gun industry flood our streets with guns.
LOL 90 percent of all murders are gangbangers and criminals so ya they know each other and unfortunately so does their family.

You can keep posting these silly "triggered" memes and videos but the fact remains that you did not even know Zimmerman was half Hispanic until we told you and you still refuse to acknowledge that he is half Hispanic.

Wow, you got the full Faux News brainwashing, don't you?

I don't watch Fox News or any news channel for that matter.
Come on, are you guys upset that Biden is "still putting kids in cages" (he isn't) or that he's putting asylum seekers up in hotels. You guys need to make up your mind what you are upset about.

None of this upsets me, it is what it is: a massive increase in attempted border crossings that is overwhelming the system. I'm not criticizing Biden or Harris on this matter, I'm only pointing out your hypocrisy.

Below is an article from the American Immigration Council dated June 24th.

Rising Border Encounters in 2021: An Overview and Analysis

The graph in the article shows an increase from 78,000 attempted crossings in December 2020 to 170,000 attempted crossings in April 2021, all under Biden's administration. What's more, the graph also shows that under Biden, 62% are expelled and sent back. In addition, the number of unaccompanied children jumped from about 750 in April 2020 to almost 19,000 in April 2021. In other words, thousands of your precious "brown people" are putting the lives of their own children in the hands of strangers and unscrupulous coyotes, exposing them to the elements or otherwise losing track of them.

In light of what's happening down there, your entire narrative falls apart.

We don't let every asshole have a gun. When you purchase a gun, you have to undergo a federal background check. If you fail, you don't get the firearm. If you lie, you get prosecuted and end up in prison unless you are Hunter Biden. Then you don't even get a slap on the hand.

Yes I do think it's a real thing, and he is in the heart of the Democrat party. No, there isn't 25 slots open. But applicants have to take a physical test, a psychological test, they are investigated since the time they were born. When the department finds the best out of the 17 applicants, they then have to go to the police academy. When they return, they have to be trained by a senior officer. Many times the rookie doesn't meet the standards of the department, and they have to start all over again.

As the chief explained to me, this is not a local problem, it's a nationwide problem. A lifelong friend of mine stopped over last night for a few beers. His son works out in a small town called Findley Ohio. His son told him when he applied 7 years ago, he was up against 200 other applicants. They recently were looking for new officers again, and they ended up with three applications, and that was before the written test.

You people are destroying our country. And that's why I hope and pray we finally divide this country into two countries instead. Otherwise you people will continue to destroy it.

Which is as stupid of a statement that we have people eating popcorn because the popcorn industry flooded our streets with their product.

When you can prove guns are jumping out of dresser draws and murdering people, then you have a case. But like I've said repeatedly, if they created law in some white suburb that everybody must own a gun, their violent crime and murder rate wouldn't change an iota. Because it's the people and not the gun that kill other people, no different than it's the driver of the car that killed people and not the car itself.

LOL 90 percent of all murders are gangbangers and criminals so ya they know each other and unfortunately so does their family.

Um, no, 83% of murders are people who know each other.

You can keep posting these silly "triggered" memes

I sure can!!!

None of this upsets me, it is what it is: a massive increase in attempted border crossings that is overwhelming the system. I'm not criticizing Biden or Harris on this matter, I'm only pointing out your hypocrisy.

No hypocrisy at all... this is another fake right wing crisis.

Yawn, so what? I mean, I know you guys like to pretend this is a crisis, but it really isn't.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection apprehended 28 percent more migrants from January to February this year than in previous months. But this was largely seasonal. Two years ago, apprehensions increased 31 percent during the same period. Three years ago, it was about 25 percent from February to March.

We don't let every asshole have a gun. When you purchase a gun, you have to undergo a federal background check. If you fail, you don't get the firearm. If you lie, you get prosecuted and end up in prison unless you are Hunter Biden. Then you don't even get a slap on the hand.
Uh, guy, Joker Holmes passed a federal background check. So did the Parkland Shooter, the Las Vegas Shooter and just about every other shooter who made news.

The federal background checks are insufficient.

Yes I do think it's a real thing, and he is in the heart of the Democrat party. No, there isn't 25 slots open. But applicants have to take a physical test, a psychological test, they are investigated since the time they were born. When the department finds the best out of the 17 applicants, they then have to go to the police academy. When they return, they have to be trained by a senior officer. Many times the rookie doesn't meet the standards of the department, and they have to start all over again.
Actually, it isn't hard enough to become a police officer, that's kind of the problem.

As the chief explained to me, this is not a local problem, it's a nationwide problem. A lifelong friend of mine stopped over last night for a few beers. His son works out in a small town called Findley Ohio. His son told him when he applied 7 years ago, he was up against 200 other applicants. They recently were looking for new officers again, and they ended up with three applications, and that was before the written test.
Again, so what?

You people are destroying our country. And that's why I hope and pray we finally divide this country into two countries instead. Otherwise you people will continue to destroy it.
Uh, guy, here's the thing... Trump made everything a lot worse. Bush made everything a lot worse. The problem is, when we let you guys run the country, you tend to fuck it up.

You really need to be protected from yourselves.

Which is as stupid of a statement that we have people eating popcorn because the popcorn industry flooded our streets with their product.
if Popcorn killed 39,000 people a year, that would be a legit concern.

Um, no, 83% of murders are people who know each other.

No hypocrisy at all... this is another fake right wing crisis.

Your own party is calling it a crisis. I suppose you're going to refuse to acknowledge that too.

Yawn, so what? I mean, I know you guys like to pretend this is a crisis, but it really isn't.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection apprehended 28 percent more migrants from January to February this year than in previous months. But this was largely seasonal. Two years ago, apprehensions increased 31 percent during the same period. Three years ago, it was about 25 percent from February to March.

Bullshit. We have never in the history of this country ever had upwards of 170,000 attempted border crossings in such a short period of time. That is a fact. The author is an idiot. It is not "seasonal" as he would like to believe.

The crossings and attempted crossings are setting unprecedented records and the reason for it is that they thought Biden and Harris would welcome them with open arms. But as it turns out, Biden is expelling them as fast as Trump ever did and Harris even went so far as to tell Guatemalans not to come here.

I'm not telling you anything you don't know but I AM telling you what you don't want to hear.

Your own party is calling it a crisis. I suppose you're going to refuse to acknowledge that too.

Yup, pretty much. The word Crisis is one of those words that gets tossed around so much that it's practically meaningless.

Bullshit. We have never in the history of this country ever had upwards of 170,000 attempted border crossings in such a short period of time. That is a fact. The author is an idiot. It is not "seasonal" as he would like to believe.
Actually, the numbers were a lot higher in the Aughts.

1625337170199.png

The crossings and attempted crossings are setting unprecedented records and the reason for it is that they thought Biden and Harris would welcome them with open arms. But as it turns out, Biden is expelling them as fast as Trump ever did and Harris even went so far as to tell Guatemalans not to come here.
Look, I mean, I know you need a fake crisis. The economy is booming and Biden had turned the tide on Covid, so you need something to keep stupid white people angry.

Yup, pretty much. The word Crisis is one of those words that gets tossed around so much that it's practically meaningless.

It's kind of like the word "racist" in that sense, huh?
Actually, the numbers were a lot higher in the Aughts.

View attachment 508445
You dumbass. Those numbers are annual figures. The article I posted showed an increase from 78,000 to 170,000 in four months.
Look, I mean, I know you need a fake crisis. The economy is booming and Biden had turned the tide on Covid, so you need something to keep stupid white people angry.

Deflection. You're not very good at it by any stretch of the imagination but, I give you an A for effort.

Uh, guy, Joker Holmes passed a federal background check. So did the Parkland Shooter, the Las Vegas Shooter and just about every other shooter who made news.

The federal background checks are insufficient

No they are not. They tell the seller if you are legally allowed to purchase a firearm.

Actually, it isn't hard enough to become a police officer, that's kind of the problem.

So how many people do you know that are police officers? How many do you know that tried? I know quite a few of them. What I also know is that the more unattractive you make the job, the less quality people you are going to get willing to do it.

Again, so what?

So what is that we are only going to end up with the bottom of the barrel when hiring police officers because you people on the left chased all the potentially good ones away. If the commies are ever able to remove civil liability protection, there won't be any police officers. The rest of the good ones will find something else to do and nobody else will take the job. Mind you I don't care. I have a gun and plenty of ammo. But you better worry about yourself.

Uh, guy, here's the thing... Trump made everything a lot worse. Bush made everything a lot worse. The problem is, when we let you guys run the country, you tend to fuck it up.

You really need to be protected from yourselves.

Trump gave us the best economy in 50 years; over a million more jobs than Americans able to do them which is something I've never seen in my life. Now we are a couple trillion more in debt, inflation almost out of control, fuel increased over 30% and higher in some areas, the border problem the worst it's been in over 20 years, diseased immigrants being bused across this nation coast to coast, and you tell me it's our people fucking it up? Better look in the mirror.

if Popcorn killed 39,000 people a year, that would be a legit concern.

Popcorn doesn't kill people, hot dogs don't kill people, lounge rockers don't kill people. The only thing that kills people are other people. It's just you leftists don't have the sense to understand that yet.

It's kind of like the word "racist" in that sense, huh?
Not even close. Here's the difference. The things we call racist actually are racist.

the things you call a crisis, really aren't So we have a spike of border crossers, most of whom get sent right back home. It's a problem, one we could easily solve by going after the rich white people who keep hiring them.

You dumbass. Those numbers are annual figures. The article I posted showed an increase from 78,000 to 170,000 in four months.
Yes, the usual annual spike. But even if you had a SUSTAINED 170K, it still wouldn't equal the nearly 1.6 million that crossed in 2000 or the up to 2 and 3 millon who crossed in the 90's when NAFTA broke the Mexican Agricultural economy.

Deflection. You're not very good at it by any stretch of the imagination but, I give you an A for effort.
1625346459530.png

No they are not. They tell the seller if you are legally allowed to purchase a firearm.

A system that lets Joker Holmes by a gun if a failed system.

So how many people do you know that are police officers? How many do you know that tried? I know quite a few of them. What I also know is that the more unattractive you make the job, the less quality people you are going to get willing to do it.
My niece's husband is... and man, has he gotten whiney in the last year.

The only people who've made the job unattractive are the people who fucked it up, but the police unions keep going to bat for the Loehmanns, van Dykes and Chauvins of the world.

Maybe they need to clean up their own houses before inviting anyone in.

So what is that we are only going to end up with the bottom of the barrel when hiring police officers because you people on the left chased all the potentially good ones away. If the commies are ever able to remove civil liability protection, there won't be any police officers. The rest of the good ones will find something else to do and nobody else will take the job. Mind you I don't care. I have a gun and plenty of ammo. But you better worry about yourself.
Yes, Ray, we know you are ready to commit that inevitable hate crime, but frankly, we aren't protected by bad cops. If you are the kind of insecure bully who wants qualified immunity to brutalize people legally, we probably don't need you on the street with a badge and a gun.

Trump gave us the best economy in 50 years; over a million more jobs than Americans able to do them which is something I've never seen in my life. Now we are a couple trillion more in debt, inflation almost out of control, fuel increased over 30% and higher in some areas, the border problem the worst it's been in over 20 years, diseased immigrants being bused across this nation coast to coast, and you tell me it's our people fucking it up? Better look in the mirror.

Trump left the economy with five million less jobs than he got the job with. I mean, I know you think all these brown people are scary, but most of us don't care.

Popcorn doesn't kill people, hot dogs don't kill people, lounge rockers don't kill people. The only thing that kills people are other people. It's just you leftists don't have the sense to understand that yet.

You'd have a hard time killing someone with popcorn. I think even a Green Beret would have hard time. Guns make it easy to kill people. It's why we need to be very selective as to who we let have them.

Of course, when Israel responded to rocket attacks from the terrorist group Hamas, BLM condemned Israel. BLM protestors have been caught on video actually advocating the killing of police officers. Last summer, BLM rioters assaulted police officers, looted stores, attacked bystanders, and destroyed many businesses.

Yup. So what.

The Zionists are racist scum, fuck 'em.

BLM protested peacefully for about 10 years, starting with the murder of Trayvon Martin.

Then they realized an important fact. White people only care when you threaten to break their stuff.
Travon Martin was a Gangbanger who got killed. His destiny was to catch a bullet. Glad he is dead. BLM are not Americans,. Just black savages. Try reading "The Bell Curve". It explains it all.

BLM? The 'truth?

:p

BLM is a 'project' started by a self-identified Marxist to enrich herself - according to HER.

It was / is a SCAM, and after she got enough money to buy 4 mansions and millions in real estate - and after ripping the nation apart racially & setting it on fire - she walked away.

That is the truth. So when duped / conned idiots still clinging to the lies they were fed want to tell others about the 'truth about the GOP, you have duped idiots wanting to parrot the lies they were fed while being scammed....

Bwuhahahaha

A system that lets Joker Holmes by a gun if a failed system.

He had no criminal record. What do you expect federal background checks to do, read a crystal ball to determine this individual might use his firearms for something nefarious?

My niece's husband is... and man, has he gotten whiney in the last year.

The only people who've made the job unattractive are the people who fucked it up, but the police unions keep going to bat for the Loehmanns, van Dykes and Chauvins of the world.

Maybe they need to clean up their own houses before inviting anyone in.

The only people that made it unattractive are Democrats, the MSM, and people like yourself completely ignorant of our laws. Nearly every police shooting has one thing in common, and that is the lowlife didn't listen to the orders of the police. However the communist manifesto dictates to disarm the entire public instead of insisting everybody obey police commands. Disarming society only empowers the criminal which is Satan's goal because it creates more evil. It's the result of single-parent homes which the Democrat party always supported.

Yes, Ray, we know you are ready to commit that inevitable hate crime, but frankly, we aren't protected by bad cops. If you are the kind of insecure bully who wants qualified immunity to brutalize people legally, we probably don't need you on the street with a badge and a gun.

Fine, but when your commie city can't find police to do that job, good luck trying to fight off a criminal with a gun.

Trump left the economy with five million less jobs than he got the job with. I mean, I know you think all these brown people are scary, but most of us don't care.

No, the Communists in China did that. Trump had nothing to do with it. You know....those same communists that the Biden family got rich from?

You'd have a hard time killing someone with popcorn. I think even a Green Beret would have hard time. Guns make it easy to kill people. It's why we need to be very selective as to who we let have them.

No, what we really need is a proper deterrent. A strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried. When you have commie cities releasing criminals back into the public, it matters not if there are guns around or not.

Forum List

Back