Former BLM activist denounces San Francisco reparations plan as 'gaslighting' black people

Good point but.... One huge difference... these folks were still alive... their children didn't get a dime only the Japanese Americans that were actually interned received any compensation....
Not to mention most of the blacks who made it here have more promise than blacks who live under plastic sheets in Somalia swatting at flies 24/7.
At least here they can blame all of their self-made problems on white people. The folks in Africa can only blame themselves.

Last edited:
I agree with your title. It is gaslighting the black population there, and attempting to normalize the stick your hand out for handouts, gimme mentality that has actually kept many of the black population from the need to strive to take personal responsibility for their situation and achieve to get ahead, that sets them apart from successful black people as well as people of every other successful race and culture.
It explains why every other nationality or race has flourished in America within a few years of their arrival, yet blacks are still waiting for success after 400 years.
Because of welfare from the government.
The only time the bulk of the black community exerts themselves is when they're starting fights in Walmart or at Burgerking.

You're the clown who brought up reparations in terms of drug crime. It's not my fault you were too much of a Dipshit to recognize the disparities of convictions and sentencing. If it can be shown that one set of people were treated more harshly for the same crime why shouldn't that disparity be addressed and compensated for?
And you're the clown who doesn't want equity, just a hand out. :eusa_whistle:

I'm not Black American Dipshit, what handout am I looking for? You're just a racist Bingo without a real argument. 😄
You use the term 'racist' which only dilutes real racism. Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean they're
a racist. You do have a problem with comprehending the English language, and still don't know
what the 14th Amendment is about. Must suck to be you.

You use the term 'racist' which only dilutes real racism. Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean they're
a racist. You do have a problem with comprehending the English language, and still don't know
what the 14th Amendment is about. Must suck to be you.
I know a Short Bus riding Bingo like you can't explain their own argument. 😄

Hard to explain it to someone who can't comprehend the 14th Amendment.
That's all on you, don't blame others for your shortcomings.
You tried to with drug laws and then I made you look like a bitch and a fool and you've since then run away from that line of reasoning. 😄

You tried to with drug laws and then I made you look like a bitch and a fool and you've since then run away from that line of reasoning. 😄
You don't even know the San Francisco requirements for their reparations, do you?
You're in over your head, kid.
You make no one look like a bitch. Must suck to be you.

Last edited:
You don't even know the San Francisco requirements for their reparations, do you?
You're in over your head, kid.
You make no on look like a bitch. Must suck to be you.
I know my family wasn't harmed in San Francisco during segregation and Jim Crow because we immigrated to Miami in the 80s. Do you know how geography works, Dipshit? 😄

Patriots don't know how to wage political war.

We shouldn't be criticizing California and our liberal friends for this $5 000 000 in reparations thing ... we should be going all out to support it! And urging all other Blue States and Blue Cities to do likewise.

Isn't it obvious what this is going to do????
Napoleon is supposed to have said, "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

Well, this is the Mistake of the Century. Not only should we not "interrupt" the Left here, we should get behind them and push!

And ... we need to suggest this to them: Black males are incarcerated at a rate far greater than white males. Obviously, this only because of racism.

Now, there was a slogan back in the 60s:

ALL BLACK PRISONERS ARE POLITICAL PRISONERS!!!

So that's the next thing we want to suggest to our Leftist friends.

They need to demand that ALL BLACK POLITICAL PRISONERS SHOULD BE FREED!!! and ALL BLACK PRISONERS ARE POLITICAL PRISONERS!!!

But first things first. Right now, every patriot with a printer at home should be printing up anonymous
REPARATIONS NOW!!! posters. Just that headline in 28-point type, and a few
sentences underneath it .. something like:
"California is going to give every Black person $5 000 000 -- [ Name of Blue State or City ] should do the same. Or face the consequences!"

Then, after a few months, start making up FREE ALL BLACK PRISONERS!!! posters.

Leave them around in laundromats, on bus seats, park benches, phone booths. Post them wherever there is a bulletin board or telephone pole. Go on to your local college campus in the evening and post some. Leave a few piles of them around, so that Lefty college students can post them themselves.

This is a "Bridge at Remagen" moment. We need to take full advantage of it.

It explains why every other nationality or race has flourished in America within a few years of their arrival, yet blacks are still waiting for success after 400 years.
Because of welfare from the government.
The only time the bulk of the black community exerts themselves is when they're starting fights in Walmart or at Burgerking.
The welfare thing is only part of if. Not sure about the rest of it.

/----/ The whole thing is a scam to insure democRATs' reelection.
I looked into the over 50% in taxes these $5 million lottery winners will pay. An 8.6% San Francisco sales tax, a 37% federal tax and a 12% CA state income tax. They will be left with just over $2 million. This is a scam for government to steal taxpayer money, so that government can get rich.

The welfare thing is only part of if. Not sure about the rest of it.
When I was living in San Diego in 78' after the start of the Khmar Rouge Cambodian families would move into a house down the street and 20 people would move in overnight.
They'd all go to night school and the government would give them free classes and great paying jobs.....and us white folks would be stuck making $4/hr. In months they'd be making 4 time as much as us US citizens.
Everyone wants to get in a war with America because we take in all of their homeless and their poor and train them to take American's jobs.

I looked into the over 50% in taxes these $5 million lottery winners will pay. An 8.6% San Francisco sales tax, a 37% federal tax and a 12% CA state income tax. They will be left with just over $2 million. This is a scam for government to steal taxpayer money, so that government can get rich.
/——/. And the remaining two million will be scammed by the pimps, hustlers, and greedy relatives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back