Former Acting Sec of Defense Busts Milley: 'Unprecedented Act of Insubordination'

To do you that you have to imagine that Trump is anything like Kennedy. Close your eyes and imagine trump saying. “Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country”

now open your eyes and tell me if you’re inspired or laughing your ass off.
JFK must be rolling over in his grave regarding what the democratic party has evolved into.

Last edited:
I think the majority undrstands that milley needs to go though we also recognize that the corrupt biden regime will do nothing.

All of this and much more should propel a Republican sweep in the mid term elections.

Let us know when you have a real source. Mark Levin and Gateway Pundit don't count. ;)

“I didn’t consider that abnormal at all,” Mullen told host Martha Raddatz on ABC’s “This Week.““Having communications with counterparts around the world is routine,” said Mullen, who was chair of the Joint Chiefs from 2007 to 2011. Milley has held that position since 2019.​
Mullen said what he found most “worrisome“ about the reports involving Milley, which come from a new book by Woodward and Costa called “Peril,” was that China interpreted the situation in American politics to suggest that an attack was possible.​
“It speaks to the need to have these open communications so that we don't miscalculate,” Mullen said.​
Mullen also said that it appeared that Milley was in a difficult situation all around during the waning days of President Donald Trump’s presidency, given the descriptions of instability and domestic chaos at the time in Washington.​

Start at 3:55

Forum List

Back