ABC Panel Erupts Into Chaos After Chris Christie Dismantles the Credibility of Jan. 6 Committee

i asked a simple question did he or did he not set a record for his first two years.

Here's the assertion I challenge

no xiden has spent more in 2 years then any president before him

the 2 year spending record was set FY2020 & FY 2021.

Do the math.

The comparative is "than" not "then".

Acknowledge that you are a moron.

Now.

Here's the assertion I challenge

no xiden has spent more in 2 years then any president before him

the 2 year spending record was set FY2020 & FY 2021.

Do the math.

The comparative is "than" not "then".

Acknowledge that you are a moron.

Now.
Xiden spend more in his first two years in office then any other president….fact

Ultimately, when you take into account the final two years of Trump's one term tenure, he goes down in history as the worst jobs President since Herbert Hoover.

Of course the second half of his term was marred by the Covid lockdown.
Something he had no control over....right?
Well, that's debatable.
We only know what we know, and we have to believe what we know.
The FACT is that within two months of our country having to shut down for Covid everybody was pretty much broke and in need of government stimulus checks.
Businesses were going under left and right because they weren't economically stable enough to withstand even a few months without an income.
All of the workers that Trump likes to say were so "economically well off" didn't even have a few months of savings to get them through.

It ALMOST leads one to believe that all the "prosperity" Trump likes to say he created in his first two years was all just smoke and mirrors huh?
A con job.
Like....it wasn't REALLY there!

Now MAGAt Trumptards like to make excuses for him like "b-b-but he had no control over that. If it hadn't have been for the pandemic we'd all be pissing in solid gold toilets by now under Trump."

Well, we don't kniw that do we?
All we know is what actually happened.

COVID is still highly debatable as to whether it was an actual biological weapon used on this nation or whether it was adopted or used as one in order to stop Trump.

COVID is still highly debatable as to whether it was an actual biological weapon used on this nation or whether it was adopted or used as one in order to stop Trump.
Not really.
Only dumb-fuck, delusional, die-hard Trump apologists are debating something this ridiculous.
The rest of us live in reality.

OOOOOO.... name calling.... Thanks for admitting you have no proof of anything and what your spouting is pure BS. Some of us actually watched the dog and phony show, unlike you.
I noticed he loves to play this "answer the question" bull crap game, otherwise in hopes that (even though his questions are bull crap), that maybe the poster will get frustrated with his bull crap, and just give him a "PERCEIVED" win although it's nothing of the sort. Just a leftist debate tactic is all.

I noticed he loves to play this "answer the question" bull crap game, otherwise in hopes that (even though his questions are bull crap), that maybe the poster will get frustrated with his bull crap, and just give him a "PERCEIVED" win although it's nothing of the sort. Just a leftist debate tactic is all.
Post the rule on questions...

Forum List

Back