Forget Trump’s bluster. The world is walking all over him.

Trump is asking, "When will the winning begin?"

It began in January.

If you disagree, then explain why you people are in your constant state of frantic, nail-biting agitation?
You explain whey you are constantly frenetic in defending him, Frank?

He is the perfect example of the far right, a stumbling boor.

Frankly speaking, I am not Frank.

I don't believe I've particularly defended Trump, who actually requires no defense from me. Generally I am content to point out the ineffable and ever-expanding boneheaded 6th-grade level stupidity of the Left's opposition to all things Trump and the puerile behavior in which they indulge to insult when they have no facts with which to criticize.

Now run put your dummy hat on. You're out of uniform.

It began in January.

If you disagree, then explain why you people are in your constant state of frantic, nail-biting agitation?

I don't believe I've particularly defended Trump, who actually requires no defense from me. Generally I am content to point out the ineffable and ever-expanding boneheaded 6th-grade level stupidity of the Left's opposition to all things Trump and the puerile behavior in which they indulge to insult when they have no facts with which to criticize. Now run put your dummy hat on. You're out of uniform.
You have been learning bigly, yuge new words :thup:, Frank. You are very foolish if you think the world's leaders will put up with Trump's blustering.

Over in Alaska a few weeks ago, they flew their plane “within 20 feet” of one of ours.
Russian fighter jet flies close to US Navy aircraft, official says

There was a coming in Kabul in the diplomatic zone that killed 90 people (no Americans) and injured 350.
Kabul bomb: Diplomatic zone attack kills dozens - BBC News

Manchester UK saw a bombing at a pop music concert where kids were slaughtered. I mention the kids because supposedly the kids getting hurt was why Trump sent Tomahawks into Syria.
Blast at Ariana Grande concert in England kills 19 people - Breitbart

When you campaign on being able to take care of ISIS and that “nobody is going to mess with us”…the world is messing with us.

The response for Trump seems to be defending Jared Kushner and criticizing the Russia probe as “fake news”.

Over in Alaska a few weeks ago, they flew their plane “within 20 feet” of one of ours.

There was a coming in Kabul in the diplomatic zone that killed 90 people (no Americans) and injured 350.

Manchester UK saw a bombing at a pop music concert where kids were slaughtered. I mention the kids because supposedly the kids getting hurt was why Trump sent Tomahawks into Syria.

When you campaign on being able to take care of ISIS and that “nobody is going to mess with us”…the world is messing with us.

The response for Trump seems to be defending Jared Kushner and criticizing the Russia probe as “fake news”.
And don't forget it's Trump who doesn't allow the sun to shine on cloudy days.

It began in January.

I don't believe I've particularly defended Trump, who actually requires no defense from me. Generally I am content to point out the ineffable and ever-expanding boneheaded 6th-grade level stupidity of the Left's opposition to all things Trump and the puerile behavior in which they indulge to insult when they have no facts with which to criticize. Now run put your dummy hat on. You're out of uniform.
You have been learning bigly, yuge new words :thup:, Frank. You are very foolish if you think the world's leaders will put up with Trump's blustering.

Yes. My editor beams with pride when I wax sesquipedalian.

He does seem rather pre-occupied with the “fake news”. Strange or at least it wouldn’t be if it was “fake”

esident Trump woke up incensed Tuesday morning, apparently because after he finally got through lecturing European leaders about how they had to take more responsibility for themselves, Germany’s chancellor had the audacity to suggest that European countries should take more responsibility for themselves.

“The times when we could rely on others have passed us by a little bit,” was Angela Merkel’s takeaway from her most recent meeting with Trump. She said European powers “needed to take our fate into our own hands,” which prompted Trump to fire off an angry tweet assailing the trade gap with Germany and vowing to make the country spend more on defense.

Because what we really need are fewer BMWs manufactured in South Carolina and more of a German military presence in Europe. That’s always worked out great before.

But really, all this focus on Trump’s tweets and the stories about his boorishness abroad should please the White House no end. The more the narrative focuses on Trump’s toughness and bluster with our allies, the less anyone focuses on what’s really been exposed in these opening months of his presidency.

Trump is weak, and our rivals have figured it out. They’re walking all over the American president in a way we haven’t seen since at least the days of disco and Space Invaders.

None of this seems to permeate the family circle of Trump’s White House, where, as ever, mythology crowds out any notion of policy or reality.

As Hope Hicks, Trump’s onetime corporate flack, put it in a breathtaking statement this week that Trump himself might well have authored, the president “has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy,” has “an unparalleled ability to communicate with people,” “treats everyone with respect” and is of course “brilliant with a great sense of humor.”

Out here in the world that isn’t Narnia, though, we’ve all got enough of a sample size now to know what kind of leader Trump is.

Trump punches down. Like all bullies, he prefers to flex his muscle with those who are inherently smaller, or where the stakes are impossibly trivial.

He’ll hurl his cutting asides at an aide, or berate some poor guy at the National Park Service who refuses to lie about the size of a crowd. He’ll mock Arnold Schwarzenegger for low ratings. He’ll bravely shove aside the president of Montenegro, which no one could circle on a map.

Like all Twitter trolls, he’s got an endless supply of insults to be dished out in 140 characters or less, using all caps and exclamation points, as long as he doesn’t have to stand in front of you and look at you level.

Just how tough is Trump when the adversary isn’t someone who works for him or serves as a prop in some way? Ask the Turkish despot, Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

A few weeks ago, just after Erdogan visited the White House, a bunch of Turkish goons kicked in the heads of protesters outside the country’s embassy on Massachusetts Avenue. Thanks to this excellent video analysis from the New York Times, we know that several of these thugs had ties to Turkey’s security service, and they could be seen conferring with the Turkish president himself before deciding to plunge into the crowd.

Erdogan watched the bloody crackdown from behind the armored window of his car, two miles from the White House.

America does business with all kinds of characters, of course, and what you do at home is your problem. But here we have certain laws and convictions, and when you come to our country, people get to tell you what they think without being bludgeoned.

The POTUS was always referred to as 'The leader of the free world'. Now Merkel is considered the leader of the free world. Trump is really bringing the country down.
Who made that decision? That's right, leftists. I don't let lefties make decisions for me.

Wow that's horrible. Good thing nothing ever bad happened during Obie's reign.

It began in January.

kinda just as silly to think constant bitching is going to remove him from office too.

but it continues.

esident Trump woke up incensed Tuesday morning, apparently because after he finally got through lecturing European leaders about how they had to take more responsibility for themselves, Germany’s chancellor had the audacity to suggest that European countries should take more responsibility for themselves.

“The times when we could rely on others have passed us by a little bit,” was Angela Merkel’s takeaway from her most recent meeting with Trump. She said European powers “needed to take our fate into our own hands,” which prompted Trump to fire off an angry tweet assailing the trade gap with Germany and vowing to make the country spend more on defense.

Because what we really need are fewer BMWs manufactured in South Carolina and more of a German military presence in Europe. That’s always worked out great before.

But really, all this focus on Trump’s tweets and the stories about his boorishness abroad should please the White House no end. The more the narrative focuses on Trump’s toughness and bluster with our allies, the less anyone focuses on what’s really been exposed in these opening months of his presidency.

Trump is weak, and our rivals have figured it out. They’re walking all over the American president in a way we haven’t seen since at least the days of disco and Space Invaders.

None of this seems to permeate the family circle of Trump’s White House, where, as ever, mythology crowds out any notion of policy or reality.

As Hope Hicks, Trump’s onetime corporate flack, put it in a breathtaking statement this week that Trump himself might well have authored, the president “has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy,” has “an unparalleled ability to communicate with people,” “treats everyone with respect” and is of course “brilliant with a great sense of humor.”

Out here in the world that isn’t Narnia, though, we’ve all got enough of a sample size now to know what kind of leader Trump is.

Trump punches down. Like all bullies, he prefers to flex his muscle with those who are inherently smaller, or where the stakes are impossibly trivial.

He’ll hurl his cutting asides at an aide, or berate some poor guy at the National Park Service who refuses to lie about the size of a crowd. He’ll mock Arnold Schwarzenegger for low ratings. He’ll bravely shove aside the president of Montenegro, which no one could circle on a map.

Like all Twitter trolls, he’s got an endless supply of insults to be dished out in 140 characters or less, using all caps and exclamation points, as long as he doesn’t have to stand in front of you and look at you level.

Just how tough is Trump when the adversary isn’t someone who works for him or serves as a prop in some way? Ask the Turkish despot, Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

A few weeks ago, just after Erdogan visited the White House, a bunch of Turkish goons kicked in the heads of protesters outside the country’s embassy on Massachusetts Avenue. Thanks to this excellent video analysis from the New York Times, we know that several of these thugs had ties to Turkey’s security service, and they could be seen conferring with the Turkish president himself before deciding to plunge into the crowd.

Erdogan watched the bloody crackdown from behind the armored window of his car, two miles from the White House.

America does business with all kinds of characters, of course, and what you do at home is your problem. But here we have certain laws and convictions, and when you come to our country, people get to tell you what they think without being bludgeoned.

The POTUS was always referred to as 'The leader of the free world'. Now Merkel is considered the leader of the free world. Trump is really bringing the country down.
Who made that decision? That's right, leftists. I don't let lefties make decisions for me.
You did for the better part of ten years, and that you don't like or that you lie about it means nothing in terms of what really happened. Get over it.

It began in January.

kinda just as silly to think constant bitching is going to remove him from office too. but it continues.
Only sillies think that, I agree.

And don't forget it's Trump who doesn't allow the sun to shine on cloudy days.

I heard he's got Cheney's hurricane machine out of storage too....is there no end to this HORROR?
hide.gif

So you think we should foot the bill for Germany's defense while it maintains the largest positive trade balance in the world?

P.S. What is with your Angela Merkel fetish? Does she remind you of Hillary?

The world has. Wake up.

The world has. Wake up.
Leftists are not the world. Hard for you to believe I know. Wake up.

Considered by whom?
The citizens of the free world.

Forum List

Back