Foreign hits or songs you like.

"Eres Tu" by Mocedades is a song I must listen to once in awhile, and my wife loves it! She was a teenager in Chile when the song started out.

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir? Which translates to: "Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" I've listened to this song many times and didn't even know that. LOL
Back when this first came out, it was being performed on some variety show and my mother was scandalized, because she did know French. She couldn't believe that they could put that on TV. Of course, 99.9% of the viewers, including myself, didn't have a clue and she wouldn't tell me, because it was "inappropriate for children".

I like a lot of Selena's Tejano music, Jenne Rivera's cover of Freddie Fender's big hit, also Jackie Evancho's cover of Je Taime, Belinda Carlisle's Voila album, (ever hear The Legend Of Bonnie And Clyde in French?), Natasha St. Pier's De l'amour le mieux album is a fave of mine, and then a whole list of opera arias in German, French, Hungarian, Spanish, etc.

also...Kraftwerk--German techno...old school~

I own this CD, it's fantastic music!

Yeah...I'm a big fan of ambient soundscapes....Kraftwerk...Tangerine dream, David Darling--also have a soft spot for Lindsey Sterling.

Lindsey Stirling fan here, too; didn't think anybody else here had even heard of her. Only have one CD of hers, Brave Enough, but have another of hers on my list, after I upgrade my sound system in a couple of months.

also...Kraftwerk--German techno...old school~

I own this CD, it's fantastic music!

Yeah...I'm a big fan of ambient soundscapes....Kraftwerk...Tangerine dream, David Darling--also have a soft spot for Lindsey Sterling.

Lindsey Stirling fan here, too; didn't think anybody else here had even heard of her. Only have one CD of hers, Brave Enough, but have another of hers on my list, after I upgrade my sound system in a couple of months.

How can you not like this!

Forum List

Back