For Trumpsters, re: The sacking of the Capitol

Leftists tried to catch a federal building on fire and kill all the employees.
Leftists have broke in the capitol.
Leftists burned DC down when trump got inaugurated. Yep, they were trying to prevent a constitutional process. I heard that was important....
Democrats took over portions of cities.
As far as cops deaths and injuries, there is this
A comprehensive list of police officers injured or killed in US riots | True North (tnc.news)
Citizens
At least 25 Americans were killed during protests and political unrest in 2020 | World news | The Guardian
Apparently, that is different when righties do it :dunno:
Disingenuous outrage RULES you dogmatic cultists
A-HA!!!!

YOU'RE A TRUMPIST!!!!!!!!
Now that is true. Only a Trump cultist would post that kind of tripe.
How about instead of your partisan shit slinging, acknowledge or argue?
Everything i posted was true.

"Leftists tried to catch a federal building on fire and kill all the employees."

The riots in Portland were in front of the federal building, but this "kill all the employees" Pure Trumpist level garbage.

"Leftists burned DC down..."

WTF

Yes there were protests and arrests made during Trump's inauguration, but burning the city down?

Once again Trumpist/Q level garbage.
Another instance
Atlanta protesters launch fireworks at federal building (nypost.com)
You lie. They tried to catch the building on fire and barricade the federal employees inside.
Portland Antifa and BLM Launch Explosives at Federal Building With Agents Inside, Pelosi Backs The Terrorists - Geller Report News
DC wasnt LITERALLY on fire, you idiot.
Good lord. Your straws are so fucking short :lol:
You cognitive dissonance is off the charts. You link to the Geller Report. A Trumpist far right publication. Is that what you are relying on? Opinion. Shoo away, little boy.

The Democratic leadership condemned the violence.

Mac doesnt discuss other views, he would rather circle jerk with his "bros" :lol:
Of course, everything i said was true but he still says The question is whether they realize how transparent this is. :auiqs.jpg:

He doesn't discuss issues. He just simplifies the world down to "Trumpsters" and non Trumpsters and then plays the game of dividing people.

It evidently serves some ego need of his as he is needing a group hug the troops he rounds up provides him. It's all just childish cowboys and Indians stuff of us vs. them. He cannot speak as an individual and speak to others as individuas because for him, there is only safety in numbers. It's sad, really, and smacks of desperation.

Last edited:
Leftists burned DC down when trump got inaugurated. Yep, they were trying to prevent a constitutional process. I heard that was important....
A comprehensive list of police officers injured or killed in US riots | True North (tnc.news)
Citizens
At least 25 Americans were killed during protests and political unrest in 2020 | World news | The Guardian
A-HA!!!!

"Leftists tried to catch a federal building on fire and kill all the employees."

The riots in Portland were in front of the federal building, but this "kill all the employees" Pure Trumpist level garbage.

WTF

Yes there were protests and arrests made during Trump's inauguration, but burning the city down?

Another instance
Atlanta protesters launch fireworks at federal building (nypost.com)
You lie. They tried to catch the building on fire and barricade the federal employees inside.
Portland Antifa and BLM Launch Explosives at Federal Building With Agents Inside, Pelosi Backs The Terrorists - Geller Report News
DC wasnt LITERALLY on fire, you idiot.
Good lord. Your straws are so fucking short :lol:
You cognitive dissonance is off the charts. You link to the Geller Report. A Trumpist far right publication. Is that what you are relying on? Opinion. Shoo away, little boy.

There is pics and video all over the internet, you dishonest hack.
Some did, many didnt. Not sure how thats relevant but ok

• 140 American police injured, some permanently
  • America's Capitol has been sacked

Over 2,000 police injured in Dem riots cheered on by Dem leaders in congress. The American "Capital was not sacked stop lying, a building was occupied the same building Dems occupied while Dem leaders approved and there was scant damage to the building while Dems set fire to and sacked multiple government buildings across the nation while Dem leaders in congress looked on in silence or in case of the VP she said the riots must continue.

Possibly the greatest example of shameless Dem hypocrisy in history.
You haven't showed any Democrats from congress cheering riots.

Leftists burned DC down when trump got inaugurated

5179627985c2816d64c3c599bd31cc2c.jpg

As we all know, the standard Trumpster response to anything that happened at our nation's Capitol is "whataboutism". What about the summer riots? Deflect, change the subject, attack. So, Trump supporters, since you're so interested in comparisons, here's your challenge. Here's what happened after the attack on the Capitol:
  • 5 Americans dead or dying
  • 140 American police injured, some permanently
  • America's Capitol has been sacked
How does the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES react?
  • "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"
  • "This is What Happens".
So this thread is your chance to put all your whataboutisms in one place. Show us some solid comparisons. Maybe words by DEMOCRATIC Presidents after riots. Show us why this is no big deal. Show us how the Democrats have done the same thing many times.

Let's collect them here. Go ahead.
What happened is nothing compared to what will happen in the future.

Paid scant lip service to condemning violence and destruction on the one hand. On the other supported the
violence by bailing out criminal rioters, supported defunding the police and have worked hard to support
BLM through various public relations stunt (like painting BLM in huge block letters on the streets and
buildings in NY criminalizing anyone caught trying to remove the illegal use of public space to boost the well funded group).

Last edited:
Citizens
A-HA!!!!

WTF

You weren't really expecting anything better, were you?

The question is whether they realize how transparent this is.
Mac doesnt discuss other views, he would rather circle jerk with his "bros" :lol:
Of course, everything i said was true but he still says The question is whether they realize how transparent this is. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah and I love his "Sacking of the Capital." What a load of horse shit.

He should address the sacking of Portland, Seattle and Indi. They had rioters, looters and murderers. A real sacking. Oh wait. I forgot. He called those assholes protesters. Never mind.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

Citizens
A-HA!!!!

WTF

You weren't really expecting anything better, were you?

The question is whether they realize how transparent this is.

Yeah and I love his "Sacking of the Capital." What a load of horse shit.

He should address the sacking of Portland, Seattle and Indi. They had rioters, looters and murderers. A real sacking. Oh wait. I forgot. He called those assholes protesters. Never mind.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO.
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the capitol rioters had ZIP TIES! :lol:

. Or Shriners, Rotary Clubs, or several highly-suspect Elks Lodges.
All well known for their violent rioting? Why are you playing the clown? Unless perhaps it's not a pretense.

They rioted at the Capitol for Trump.
Now, many of those arrested say it’s his fault.
Any port in a storm. Desperate criminals will seek any sort of refuge they can find.
Only a moron would take the word of admitted criminals. Isn't that right...moron?

Citizens
And this justifies what?

Harley's book publisher advance for his dystopian novel. :dunno:

Forum List

Back