For Those Who Support "Reparations"...

This is America, you're free to hold whatever racist views you wish.
So you’re telling us that all blacks are fully as well educated as whites, as ambitious as asians, and hardworking has hispanics?

I think you dream of a world like that but it does not exist in reality

Maybe tax breaks for companies that demonstrate diversity? Not quite reparations but still worth doing and would be way more popular.
More popular with who?

when government pays companies not to hire white people I dont think it will go over too well

So you’re telling us that all blacks are fully as well educated as whites, as ambitious as asians, and hardworking has hispanics?

I think you dream of a world like that but it does not exist in reality
So you're telling us that all whites are well educated, all asians are ambitious, and all hispanics are hardworking?

I think you dream of a world of racial stereotype that does not exist in reality.

You are simply attacking those whose presence makes you feel inferior.
Where do you get such crazy ideas?

Every company that I am aware of wants to hire the best people

because business’ favorite color is green

you would have to be way out in lib la la land to think that everyone in America is actively trying to keep black people down

but it is true and most Americans have an overall bad impression of black people as a group

even guilt-ridden white libs subconsciously think so

and the heavy hand of government cannot change that

More popular with who?

when government pays companies not to hire white people I dont think it will go over too well
More popular with most Americans since most Americans are not as overtly racist as you are and don't feel that helping a traditionally disadvantaged group hurts them.

So you're telling us that all whites are well educated, all asians are ambitious, and all hispanics are hardworking?
You are attempting to avoid answering a question with a question

but you did answer in spite of yourself

blacks do suffer in comparison to other groups and most Americans are aware of that fact, including you

More popular with most Americans since most Americans are not as overtly racist as you are and don't feel that helping a traditionally disadvantaged group hurts them.
Show me one person who will give up their ambitions for the sake of a downtrodden black person

it wont happen

quotas and AA are popular with libs in the abstract but not when it affects them personally

even Black Lies Matter knows this when they challenge rich white libs in ft worth to NOT send their children to elite universities and let black kids take their place

Show me one person who will give up their ambitions for the sake of a downtrodden black person

it wont happen

quotas and AA are popular with libs in the abstract but not when it affects them personally

even Black Lies Matter knows this when they challenge rich white libs in ft worth to NOT send their children to elite universities and let black kids take their place
You're projecting your racism onto others:

Americans' top-of-mind reactions to the term affirmative action are generally positive. Gallup asks a straightforward question about affirmative action without a definition or explanation -- "Do you generally favor or oppose affirmative action programs for racial minorities?" -- and as of Gallup's last asking in 2018, 61% of Americans were in favor, while 30% were opposed. Support has increased from the range of 47% to 50% who were in favor in 2001, 2003 and 2005, and from a slightly higher 54% in 2016.​
Americans are also solidly behind the broad concept of equal opportunity and improving the position of racial minorities in society -- the underlying rationale for affirmative action.​
Pew Research, for example, in a 2019 survey found that 75% of Americans said it was very or somewhat important for "companies and organizations to promote racial and ethnic diversity in their workplace." Only 12% said it was not at all important. Quinnipiac (June 11-15, 2020) recently found two-thirds of Americans agreeing that discrimination against Black people in the United States today is a serious problem. A CNN poll (June 2-5, 2020) found two-thirds saying that racism is a big problem in our society today. Gallup polling shows that over half of Americans say racial minorities do not have equal job opportunities as whites.​

You are attempting to avoid answering a question with a question

but you did answer in spite of yourself

blacks do suffer in comparison to other groups and most Americans are aware of that fact, including you
Am I aware of stereotypes? Of course. Do I think they are the result of ignorance? Of course.

Americans' top-of-mind reactions to the term affirmative action are generally positive.
Of course as long as someone else’s white child is denied for the sake of advancing a black libs are all for it

but otherwise forget it

and who IS to blame for black peoples' problems? WHO instituted Jim Crow? WHO perpetuates white supremacy? WHO enslaved WHOM exactly?

Are you really this stupid? Apparently so. It was inherited.
Sometimes it was other black people.

Forum List

Back