For Those Who Support "Reparations"...

Because black people as a group have a lower reputation and perceived ability than whites or asians

and in a free country I as an employer have a right to have that opinion

of course black race hustlers and guilt-ridden white libs will call that discrimination and try to force everyone to follow a script of your choosing

and then it all winds up in court

but I dont believe libs in America have the power of thought control yet
What we see here is a white racist expressing his racism.

You aren't holding blacks to the same standards when you ignore the 245 years of white racial preference from 1776-2021.
Ok,

I see you want your free shoe shine

but you wont get it from me

I hold blacks to the same standards as other races

and much of the time they do not measure up

What we see here is a white racist expressing his racism.
I’m sorry for you if the American people have a lower opinion of blacks than you think blacks deserve

But its blacks responsibility to catch up and change that consensus

Ok,

I see you want your free shoe shine

but you wont get it from me

I hold blacks to the same standards as other races

and much of the time they do not measure up
To what do you measure up? The average drooling white-right redneck racist reprobate, I think, is about all.

You're the sort of scum who makes this country suck.

I’m sorry for you if the American people have a lower opinion of blacks than you think blacks deserve

But its blacks responsibility to catch up and change that consensus
Let's see... whites created the racism, used it to keep blacks down, and now BLACKS are solely responsible for cleaning up the mess?

No, in fact we decent people are responsible for ending the vile racist influence of miscreant sociopaths like you, boy.

You really think that lackey Truman would have dropped the atomic bomb on Germany?
Of whom was Truman a lackey? "The buck stops here," was his motto.

He would very likely have nuked Germany if necessary. The Allies didn't mind fire-bombing Dresden.

I would never do that, because you are a dumbass.
You're exhibiting no intelligence here, little ill-bred racist scum traitor boy. Smartrass online, but never where anyone can see you, I'm sure.

Shut your cowardly mouth, congenital dullard boy.

Employers decide which employee is worth more or less

your link proves nothing
Very often, employers continue to decide they prefer the whites.

Despite the criminality of that, it continues to happen.

You're exhibiting no intelligence here, little ill-bred racist scum traitor boy. Smartrass online, but never where anyone can see you, I'm sure.

Still pretending to be a tough-boy? :lmao: That's hilarious.

Now, would you like to explain what you think you mean by "ill-bred racist scum traitor," or were you just planning on dropping that turd and running away again?

Uh oh, everyone! Look out!!

images
apparently you live your life via internet memes and hackneyed white-right cliches

But I am correct, in person you stutter and look at your shoes, boy.

You giggle with glee every time you post something racist. You're a sick little puppy. I'm quite sure this is in large part due to poor upbringing. Someone needs to slap whoever raised you, little punk boy.

To what do you measure up? The average drooling white-right redneck racist reprobate, I think, is about all.
I am not the one looking for a handout

black people are

as long as they continue to blame others for their own failures they will never catch up

I am not the one looking for a handout

black people are

as long as they continue to blame others for their own failures they will never catch up
and who IS to blame for black peoples' problems? WHO instituted Jim Crow? WHO perpetuates white supremacy? WHO enslaved WHOM exactly?

Are you really this stupid? Apparently so. It was inherited.

No, in fact we decent people are responsible for ending the vile racist influence of miscreant sociopaths like you, boy.
So you want quotas in hiring?

a company has to hire no less than the number of black people that you tell them to?

I guess you wont mind if they hire more, as in the NBA

but never less

Last edited:

Forum List

Back