For Those Who Support "Reparations"...

Sure seems like racism to me as you refer to an entire racial group as failures.
You seem to struggle with the English language

the term “as a group” means the same as “not everyone”

and saying blacks are capable of doing better is also outside the racist loop

You seem to struggle with the English language

the term “as a group” means the same as “not everyone”

and saying blacks are capable of doing better is also outside the racist loop
We can all do better. So why are Blacks as a group mostly(?) failures? If it is not genetics is it the fault of society having made them victims of discrimination for generations?

So why are Blacks as a group mostly(?) failures? If it is not genetics is it the fault of society having made them victims of discrimination for generations?
It is not genetics

but there is a black culture that has developed since the War on Poverty under LBJ

Too much welfare dependency has caused many blacks to stagnate

which black race hustlers and guilt-ridden white libs blame on white racism

It is not genetics

but there is a black culture that has developed since the War on Poverty under LBJ

Too much welfare dependency has caused many blacks to stagnate

which black race hustlers and guilt-ridden white libs blame on white racism
Curious that there is plenty of poverty and drug abuse in White rural America and has been since the US was founded. Is there a White (Redneck?) culture that developed there that has caused many Whites to stagnate?

Curious that there is plenty of poverty and drug abuse in White rural America and has been since the US was founded. Is there a White (Redneck?) culture that developed there that has caused many Whites to stagnate?
Thats a fact that cannot be blamed on white racism

yes there are lazy whites who do drugs and have children they refuse to feed - just like black people in the ghetto

but there are no bleeding heart libs making excuses for whites, nor should there be

btw: redneck is a racial slur just like ******

Wow!

notice the systemic institutional racism of computer software written by guilt-ridden white libs

they wont even allow equal treatment insults directed at their favorite pet minority

I'm thinking you're wrong since I don't know anyone who thinks there is a race of rednecks. Redneck is a culture or set of behaviors. It's like saying Urban, it can encompass any race. My nephew is a NYC redneck and he's not White.

Forum List

Back