For Those Who Support "Reparations"...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
For those who don't support reparations, answers seem to come quickly: "How much should we pay in reparations to the negroes?"

"NOTHING!"

My position has always been, and it always will be, bring me a black man who was a slave and I'll bring you a white guy to pay him.

I do not believe reparations are warranted at all. No black person alive today was ever forced to pick cotton in the hot summer sun before getting whipped every night by his white master. So, why should they, who have never suffered such atrocities, be compensated?

The city of Evanston, Illinois has decided they would start paying "reparations". The first thing they heard? "IT'S NOT ENOUGH!"

Personally, I don't think there's any way to make negroes satisfied on this one. They will simply do what they always do: they will demand more.

So, my question to those who do support reparations, what's an acceptable amount? Should reparations be all cash? Should they include goods and services? I've heard a lot of so called "oppressed" negroes whining about the topic here, but not a one has come up with what would be sufficient. One even went so far as to suggest that whites should be maltreated as negroes were. Well, that's not gonna' happen. We'll shoot your negro ass dead in the street before it does, so try to be reasonable and, dare I say, exercise even a modicum of intelligence when responding...

I am proud of my great-grandparents. My great-grandfathers fought in Russian Civil War. My great-grandmothers worked to build Soviet Russia. We are Jewish.

In Russia, descendants of serfs and other peasants and Jews got an equivalent of Reparations in 1918-1920 as the property of former nobles was divided. Sadly, USSR became Totalitarian in 1930s. This is not what Lenin and Trotsky intended.

I do not know what life for African Americans under Jim Crow Laws was like. That was considerably worse and less discreet then discrimination against Jews in USSR. My parents were very unhappy.

I heard today Biden Puke is going to give huge amounts of money to black farmers.

I' m an Independent voter. As soon as I heard this, I decided I'll vote straight Republican next year. (But I still will NEVER vote for trump).

Blacks want everything for free. Fucks them. Get a fucking job and work for what you want, like everyone else.

Do NOT use the taxes I pay to throw away on reparations, or any other freebies for lazy assholes who.don't want to earn their own way.

For those who don't support reparations, answers seem to come quickly: "How much should we pay in reparations to the negroes?"

"NOTHING!"

My position has always been, and it always will be, bring me a black man who was a slave and I'll bring you a white guy to pay him.

I do not believe reparations are warranted at all. No black person alive today was ever forced to pick cotton in the hot summer sun before getting whipped every night by his white master. So, why should they, who have never suffered such atrocities, be compensated?

The city of Evanston, Illinois has decided they would start paying "reparations". The first thing they heard? "IT'S NOT ENOUGH!"

Personally, I don't think there's any way to make negroes satisfied on this one. They will simply do what they always do: they will demand more.

So, my question to those who do support reparations, what's an acceptable amount? Should reparations be all cash? Should they include goods and services? I've heard a lot of so called "oppressed" negroes whining about the topic here, but not a one has come up with what would be sufficient. One even went so far as to suggest that whites should be maltreated as negroes were. Well, that's not gonna' happen. We'll shoot your negro ass dead in the street before it does, so try to be reasonable and, dare I say, exercise even a modicum of intelligence when responding...
annual income was around $600 dollars.

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

We can state our case for reparations on these numbers that started in the year 2000. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals 56,250 per black person in America. And this is money owed NOW, for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.

I heard today Biden Puke is going to give huge amounts of money to black farmers.

I' m an Independent voter. As soon as I heard this, I decided I'll vote straight Republican next year. (But I still will NEVER vote for trump).

Blacks want everything for free. Fucks them. Get a fucking job and work for what you want, like everyone else.

Do NOT use the taxes I pay to throw away on reparations, or any other freebies for lazy assholes who.don't want to earn their own way.
The way I see it the Democratic Party will buy black votes in 2022 by promising them reparations. Of course as usual the dems will fail to deliver on that promise and blame the racist republicans for their failure. Then the Democratic Party will promise the blacks reparations in 2024, Once again they will fail to deliver and will blame it on the racist republicans. Then in 2026 the Democratic Party will promise the blacks reparations …………..

The Democratic Party has been playing this game for years and years,

1622592671960.png

I am proud of my great-grandparents. My great-grandfathers fought in Russian Civil War. My great-grandmothers worked to build Soviet Russia. We are Jewish.

In Russia, descendants of serfs and other peasants and Jews got an equivalent of Reparations in 1918-1920 as the property of former nobles was divided. Sadly, USSR became Totalitarian in 1930s.
This is not what Lenin and Trotsky intended.

How do you know that?? And the system they installed CAN NOT function without a totalitarian government to enforce it. See modern Communist regimes such as China and Cuba. Is there or has there ever been a Communist regime that was not Totalitarian?? It can't exist without it.

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

We can state our case for reparations on these numbers that started in the year 2000. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals 56,250 per black person in America. And this is money owed NOW, for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.
Women lost by discrimination too. You also cannot prove all that was denied to blacks was solely based on race. Higher education? Who was denied? How long ago? Potential is not certainty.

Do you promise to shut the fuck up if we pay you?

You and I both know you won't. You'll demand more, for no other reason than your lazy black ass is afraid to go out there and get some of what's available to EVERY American...

"NOTHING!"

Blacks have been trained to live with their hand out. To believe the world owes them a living, ande that they will never have to earn their own keep.

They riot and act like animals, then make outrageous demands and.our gutless government throws more money and free stuff at them. Why should they work when they make so much by just fucking up and whining non- stop?

Last edited:

Do you promise to shut the fuck up if we pay you?

You and I both know you won't. You'll demand more, for no other reason than your lazy black ass is afraid to go out there and get some of what's available to EVERY American...
No we don't know that. That's the excuse punk ass racists have made up.

"NOTHING!"

Blacks have been trained to live with their hand out. To believe the world owes them a livlivi
No that would be whites. Whites have had their hands extended since 1776.

How in the fuck do people who descend from those who enslaved others to do the hardest work they were too lazy to do make such claims?

Definition of fact: 1 a : something that has actual existence. b : an actual occurrence. 2 : a piece of information presented as having objective reality. 3: the quality of being actual. 4: a thing done. b archaic : action. c obsolete: feat. White racism is real. Institutionalized racism is real. Systemic racism is real. They all are backed by actual occurrences, they have the quality of being actual. Such racism consists of things done and actions taken.

Definition of opinion:1 a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter. 2 a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge. b : a generally held view. 3 a : a formal expression of judgment or advice by an expert. b : the formal expression (as by a judge, court, or referee) of the legal reasons and principles upon which a legal decision is based. Opinion is what the argument coming from most whites here consists of. The belief by some in the white community that whites face harsher racism than blacks do today is a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind based on right wing race baited garbage. The claim of reverse racism is an opinion, it does not have the quality of being actual, it is a belief formed in the minds of certain members of the white community based upon purposeful misinterpretation of public policy.

Definition of delusion:1 a : something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated. b psychology : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also: the abnormal state marked by such beliefs. 2 : the act of tricking or deceiving someone the state of being deluded. Much of the opposition to issues of race have are based in delusions. Most of what those who argue against racial equality believe is false, yet they will argue even when shown indisputable evidence to the contrary. Anti white racism does not exist, whites have the majority of jobs, property, and wealth. Whites are not being oppressed in any way, shape or form, the evidence can be found looking at any statistical data that exists. This leads me to my last definition.

Definition of empirical:1 : originating in or based on observation or experience. 2 : relying on experience or observation alone often without due regard for system and theory. 3 : capable of being verified or disproved by observation or experiment. 4 : of or relating to empiricism. When someone black says that America operates a white supremacist system, it is based on the observation of 400 years of recorded history. Furthermore, it is based on the life experience we have had to include the experiences of family members and friends. This opinion can be verified and proven by observation.

When we say whites have a 400 year pattern of behavior, it is not based on just looking at a persons skin color and then claiming it is an inherent trait, it is based on 400 years of recorded and documented experience steeped in things having actual existence, based on actual occurrences including occurrences now. We can verify this behavior by using opinions posted in online forums, other forms of social media and alt.right websites. The reality of a Stormfront, Daily Stormer, 4chan, Redditt, Breitbart, etc., is evidence of the quality of being actual. The question of whether racism still exists in America is not open to debate. The position taken whereby blacks are told how things are so much better is untenable. It is untenable because what we see is a modified version of the same racism. White privilege has allowed a racial arrogance whereby whites admit racism exists, know people that practice it, yet can deny it basically because they can.

"NOTHING!"

Why do you use the term "negros"?

"NOTHING!"

Why wouldn't I? That's what they are. If they can identify themselves as "negro", I sure the fuck can...

"NOTHING!"

Why wouldn't I? That's what they are. If they can identify themselves as "negro", I sure the fuck can...
They usually identify as black or African American.

Negro is an outdated term and generally considered perjorative now. So it's curious that you insist on using it, yet use "whites" rather than "crackers" by contrast

"NOTHING!"

They usually identify as black or African American.

Negro is an outdated term and generally considered perjorative now. So it's curious that you insist on using it, yet use "whites" rather than "crackers" by contrast

"United Negro College Fund".

You may go...

New Topics

Forum List

Back