...for those interested in Election Denialism issues....

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
For those interested in current Election Denialism dynamics....there is reportage in this morning's New York Times about a hand re-count in a county in Pennsylvania. A re-count that showed virtually no vote difference from what was originally submitted.

"Lycoming County, Pa., officials were persuaded to conduct a 2020 recount, a three-day undertaking that showed almost no change, but left skeptics just as skeptical."

But, if you don't have the time to read the whole article, my avatar offers a taster of it...over in the 'Badlands' forum of this website host.
Here:

In my opinion, this development in Pennsylvania is consistent with all of the hand-counts that have been reported. And, for me, it re-assures that our existing infrastructure and protocols for accomplishing a valid nationwide vote are sound.

For those interested in current Election Denialism dynamics....there is reportage in this morning's New York Times about a hand re-count in a county in Pennsylvania. A re-count that showed virtually no vote difference from what was originally submitted.

"Lycoming County, Pa., officials were persuaded to conduct a 2020 recount, a three-day undertaking that showed almost no change, but left skeptics just as skeptical."

But, if you don't have the time to read the whole article, my avatar offers a taster of it...over in the 'Badlands' forum of this website host.
Here:

In my opinion, this development in Pennsylvania is consistent with all of the hand-counts that have been reported. And, for me, it re-assures that our existing infrastructure and protocols for accomplishing a valid nationwide vote are sound.
They'll just say the recount was rigged.

See how easy this is?

"Absolutely no credibility...."
After you read the reportage today poster Lass, what did you think of the story?
Does it discourage you from voting in the future?
Or does it re-affirm your confidence that America does elections right? ...... given the size of the electorate, the country, the number of polling stations, and the multitude of ballot choices...spread across multiple time-zones?

After you read the reportage today poster Lass, what did you think of the story?
Does it discourage you from voting in the future?
Or does it re-affirm your confidence that America does elections right? ...... given the size of the electorate, the country, the number of polling stations, and the multitude of ballot choices...spread across multiple time-zones?

No, I don't read the Slimes.... I see what it's done to you leftist asshats...same with WAPO

What is the fuckup noise machine pissing themselves about now...
looks like he's trying to bring up a currently forgotten issue to distract from Biden Classified? What do you think? oh hell...forget that last. I know what you think.

looks like he's trying to bring up a currently forgotten issue to distract from Biden Classified? What do you think? oh hell...forget that last. I know what you think.
Yeah, that 15 documents are a lot different than taking 30+ boxes and refusing to return them.

Yeah, that 15 documents are a lot different than taking 30+ boxes and refusing to return them.
oh don't even try that!!! Delay...big delay in reporting this after the finding. Veeps DON"T HAVE THE AUTHORITY AND left for six YEARS OR BETTER where Chinese agents could get to them EASILY>...and probably did. your hypocrisy is showing.

oh don't even try that!!! Delay...big delay in reporting this after the finding. Veeps DON"T HAVE THE AUTHORITY AND left for six YEARS OR BETTER where Chinese agents could get to them EASILY>...and probably did. your hypocrisy is showing.
Ah, sorry but President Barack Hussein Obama declassified them years ago.

You just a bitch.

Yeah those evil men from ghina...

look.....whether you like it or not. Joe and his family are crooks. Taking kickbacks, laudered money and bribes from foreign nations. We haven't forgotten the antics of .....the Big Guy. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Forum List

Back