...for those interested in Election Denialism issues....

"They'll just say the recount was rigged."
--------------------------------------------------------
Yes, Mac, that could be anticipated, I suppose.

However, in this case.....Lycoming County, PA......Trump won the vote.
Both times......the original count, and the re-count.
By virtually the same numbers each time.
Trump took 70% of the vote.
Both times.
We can presume Biden won 30%.

So, if rampant fraud existed.....well, it seems it must have been concentrated in the winners camp.
Maybe 2-1/2 times the fraud in one camp vs the other.
I mean, arithmetic is arithmetic. We must do the math.

The fraudsters active in 2020 must have been active in the 2023 re-count.
Curiously, they say Trump was the winner in both counts.
I'm not here to judge, though.

"No, I don't read the Slimes"
Oh.
OK.
I suppose then, you really have no idea what the topic of this thread is about then?
Although, that's not a fatal thingy, Lass. It's the internet, you know.

Still, if one wishes to offer an informed opinion on a topic......it helps if one is actually, well, actually informed.

Good luck.

Oh.
OK.
I suppose then, you really have no idea what the topic of this thread is about then?
Although, that's not a fatal thingy, Lass. It's the internet, you know.

Still, if one wishes to offer an informed opinion on a topic......it helps if one is actually, well, actually informed.

Good luck.

Go away , Chinchilla

Your mistake was referencing a leftist rag mag

oh...and by the way.....let's see how Obama is going to like being put in this mess. LOLOL

They're programmed to dismiss/ignore/attack all non-MAGA media. EXCEPT, of course, when those media report something they like. This was started by Limbaugh, and it was the genesis of the alternate universe, an entirely separate, self-sustaining informational ecosystem.

I often wonder if, deep down inside, Limbaugh had any regrets over manipulating people to this degree. His copycats don't appear to, that's for sure. His manipulation stripped these people of any intellectual curiosity they may have once had, and I think that's a damn shame. Curiosity is a gift.

BBut bbbbut george bush took some too!

So, it's all okay.
hey bud....you're the one tyin' yerself into pretzel knots. I'm rather enjoyin' the show.

just 3 words. probably 2 in joe's lexicon.

no. visitor. logs.

They're programmed to dismiss/ignore/attack all non-MAGA media. EXCEPT, of course, when those media report something they like. This was started by Limbaugh, and it was the genesis of the alternate universe, an entirely separate, self-sustaining informational ecosystem.

I often wonder if, deep down inside, Limbaugh had any regrets over manipulating people to this degree. His copycats don't appear to, that's for sure. His manipulation stripped these people of any intellectual curiosity they may have once had, and I think that's a damn shame. Curiosity is a gift.

Mr Non Partisan Whatever chimes in.... and nobody cares

hey bud....you're the one tyin' yerself into pretzel knots. I'm rather enjoyin' the show.

just 3 words. probably 2 in joe's lexicon.

no. visitor. logs.
It's his personal dwelling. There is not requirement to keep logs.

Did the fat fuckup in Margo-Largo keep visitor logs? Or just make them from taco bowls...

For those interested in current Election Denialism dynamics....there is reportage in this morning's New York Times about a hand re-count in a county in Pennsylvania. A re-count that showed virtually no vote difference from what was originally submitted
And you'll ALWAYS get a "win" if you don't throw out the invalid Ballots Democrats manufactured and delivered in the dark of night

And you'll ALWAYS get a "win" if you don't throw out the invalid Ballots Democrats manufactured and delivered in the dark of night
Sure squealer, where is your proof?

Still stuck in the former 1-term fuckups ass?

We are still having to deal with the left-wing crackpots who do not accept that Al Gore lost, and that Hillary Clinton lost.
The Democrat Cult elected the far-left racist Hakeen Jefferies to be their House Minority Leader who still thinks that President Trump is an illegitimate president.

We are still having to deal with the left-wing crackpots who do not accept that Al Gore lost, and that Hillary Clinton lost.
The Democrat Cult elected the far-left racist Hakeen Jefferies to be their House Minority Leader who still thinks that President Trump is an illegitimate president.
Oooooo, a cracker is posting.

Everyone we need your attention a cracker is posting some bullshit.

"And you'll ALWAYS get a "win" if you don't throw out the invalid Ballots Democrats manufactured and delivered in the dark of night"
-----------------------------------------------------

Ah, poster Death Angel. Didja read the New York Times reportage from the link?

I suspect not. You should.
Lest you wouldn't make such a silly frivolous assertion.

Lycoming County Pennsylvania is very rural. It has about 71,200 registered voters, 41,750 of 'em Republican.
Trump won the vote....both times. In 2020 and in the 2023 re-count. By the same amount of votes.

He got very very near 70% of the county's votes.....which comes to about 42,000. Meaning he got nearly every single GOP vote. So where is the room for this "manufactured and delivered" at night Democrat 'vote drop'?

You are not a serious poster. A responsible poster. You should be able to do better. You should be able to show more maturity and thoughtfulness. The chatroom would be better if you could. IMHO

Forum List

Back