...for those interested in Election Denialism issues....

-----------------------------------------------------

Ah, poster Death Angel. Didja read the New York Times reportage from the link?

I suspect not. You should.
Lest you wouldn't make such a silly frivolous assertion.

Lycoming County Pennsylvania is very rural. It has about 71,200 registered voters, 41,750 of 'em Republican.
Trump won the vote....both times. In 2020 and in the 2023 re-count. By the same amount of votes.

He got very very near 70% of the county's votes.....which comes to about 42,000. Meaning he got nearly every single GOP vote. So where is the room for this "manufactured and delivered" at night Democrat 'vote drop'?

You are not a serious poster. A responsible poster. You should be able to do better. You should be able to show more maturity and thoughtfulness. The chatroom would be better if you could. IMHO
I don't read far left biased rags

Don't I have to pay them money for the privilege of their propaganda?

Don't I have to pay them money for the privilege of their propaganda?
Hint to the awake: Knowing the subject of which one fakes an informed opinion about ......seldom makes the opiner look mature or thoughtful or NOT frivolous and silly.

2nd hint to the awake: Read a New York Times article if you wish to offer an opinion on it. Lest you look frivolous and silly.

Hint to the awake: Knowing the subject of which one fakes an informed opinion about ......seldom makes the opiner look mature or thoughtful or NOT frivolous and silly.

2nd hint to the awake: Read a New York Times article if you wish to offer an opinion on it. Lest you look frivolous and silly.
I read the NYT like you read Breitbar. Because you value their opinion doesn't mean I will

"I read the NYT like you read Breitbart..."

But......when I do offer an opinion on a Breitbart article, it is after I have read what I try to opine on.

Free advice: You should too. Attempting to know something about that which you speak about is......generally, a useful exercise.

Try it.

IMHO

Like breitless Bart is comparable to the New York Times.

Hilarious

Forum List

Back