For Those Against Impeachment -- Were You For Clinton's Impeachment?

Did You Support The Clinton Impeachment?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump tampered with witnesses. These Senate Republicans voted to oust Bill Clinton for doing just that

Times have really changed since the 1990's -- freedom was much more at risk and our democracy was much more at stake -- in fact, the very survival of our existence was on the line during the Whitewater investigation -- that land deal nearly brought down our entire way of life.

To recap what happened, Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives in December 1998 on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice by trying to cover up an affair most likely in efforts to hide his connections to that shady land deal -- him getting his dick sucked by Monica was the proof needed that Clinton was behind that shady land deal and he knew it. He committed witness tampering by trying to “corruptly influence” the potential testimony of his secretary Betty Currie, and urged Monica Lewinsky to submit a false affidavit in a lawsuit against him. I am also pretty sure he tried to pressure the AG, FBI director and others to end the investigation, probably even tried to fire the special counsel, which basically proves his guilt.

As Senator Grassley so eloquently said back then "It is clear to me that the president committed serious crimes when he coached his secretary, Betty Currie, and when he misled his aides Sidney Blumenthal and John Podesta … These actions weren’t just outrageous and morally wrong. They were also illegal. They were a direct assault on the integrity of the judicial process."

And who can forget the day that Lindsey stood up for the rule of law and just the utter decency of America and said "Nobody because of their position in society has the right to cheat and to get somebody to lie for them, even as the president. That means we’re not a nation of men or kings. We’re a nation of laws, and that’s what this case has always been about to me.."

Now, 20 years later -- do you still think impeaching Clinton for these serious high crimes was the right thing to do? What he did is far worse than Trump because Clinton lied under oath -- Trump was smart enough not to even testify because he knew it would be a perjury trap. He was also smart enough to fully cooperate with the investigation and not be out in public saying many false and misleading statements or directing anyone to lie on his behalf -- and if those people did lie, so what -- it was a witch hunt anyway -- you can't blame Trump for that.

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath. Something you on the left would LOVE to get on Trump but despite repeated attempts have FAILED at miserably!

Clinton may have lied about his affair with Lewinsky, but Trump is incapable of telling the truth about ANYTHING!

That's why everyone knows that if he had testified before Mueller he would have perjured himself - he can't help but lie.

His continuous lying is a mental illness - it proves that he is unfit for office.

With all due respect...there is a difference between the over the top statements that Trump has made his entire life as a real estate promoter and the bald faced lies that the Clintons have given us for the better part of two decades!

Trump tampered with witnesses. These Senate Republicans voted to oust Bill Clinton for doing just that

Times have really changed since the 1990's -- freedom was much more at risk and our democracy was much more at stake -- in fact, the very survival of our existence was on the line during the Whitewater investigation -- that land deal nearly brought down our entire way of life.

To recap what happened, Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives in December 1998 on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice by trying to cover up an affair most likely in efforts to hide his connections to that shady land deal -- him getting his dick sucked by Monica was the proof needed that Clinton was behind that shady land deal and he knew it. He committed witness tampering by trying to “corruptly influence” the potential testimony of his secretary Betty Currie, and urged Monica Lewinsky to submit a false affidavit in a lawsuit against him. I am also pretty sure he tried to pressure the AG, FBI director and others to end the investigation, probably even tried to fire the special counsel, which basically proves his guilt.

As Senator Grassley so eloquently said back then "It is clear to me that the president committed serious crimes when he coached his secretary, Betty Currie, and when he misled his aides Sidney Blumenthal and John Podesta … These actions weren’t just outrageous and morally wrong. They were also illegal. They were a direct assault on the integrity of the judicial process."

And who can forget the day that Lindsey stood up for the rule of law and just the utter decency of America and said "Nobody because of their position in society has the right to cheat and to get somebody to lie for them, even as the president. That means we’re not a nation of men or kings. We’re a nation of laws, and that’s what this case has always been about to me.."

Now, 20 years later -- do you still think impeaching Clinton for these serious high crimes was the right thing to do? What he did is far worse than Trump because Clinton lied under oath -- Trump was smart enough not to even testify because he knew it would be a perjury trap. He was also smart enough to fully cooperate with the investigation and not be out in public saying many false and misleading statements or directing anyone to lie on his behalf -- and if those people did lie, so what -- it was a witch hunt anyway -- you can't blame Trump for that.
/——/ Any evidence Trump did anything wrong?
Plenty ,,but just saying he believed Putin ahead of our great agencies should have gotten him kicked in the teeth ,,,not supported by some low life dotards

So your "plenty" of evidence is what?
emoluments ,,,,telling his council to lie for him using charity money for personal gain,,,paying off his prostitutes with campaign money

Oh eddie, there y'all are again with the emoluments. Y'all are embarrassing yourselves.

Why don't you filth ever prove your claims?

There is nothing in which to Impeach Trump. There was plenty to Impeach Bill Clinton. He brought it on himself. Hillary threw an ashtray at him for it.

Yes, 'NOTHING...TO IMPEACH TRUMP...', other than:

Dereliction of Duty
Conspiring with a foreign and hostile power
Campaign Finance violations
Obstruction of Justice
Violations of the Emoluments clause
Violations of the Logan Act.

And we haven't even seen his tax returns...YET!
And yet YOUR party leader is the one and only person stopping justice.

Is Pelosi a Russian spy protecting Trump?

Pelosi is smart enough to know that because of the extraordinary partisanship of Senate Republicans, it will take an extraordinary amount of evidence to have any hope of removing Trump. Given the known evidence, it Republican Senators are effectively making Trump a dictator...they will probably not be willing to remove him from office no matter how many laws he violates or how serious those violations are.

The only way to remove Trump is if the evidence brought before the American people is so strong that it will put the Senate Republicans on trial every bit as much as Trump.

Therefore, the current house investigations should continue until the evidence on many counts are overwhelming.

I have no doubt that time will be within the next several months.
There is nothing in which to Impeach Trump. There was plenty to Impeach Bill Clinton. He brought it on himself. Hillary threw an ashtray at him for it.

Dereliction of Duty
Obstruction of Justice

And yet YOUR party leader is the one and only person stopping justice.

Is Pelosi a Russian spy protecting Trump?

Pelosi is smart enough to know that because of the extraordinary partisanship of Senate Republicans, it will take an extraordinary amount of evidence to have any hope of removing Trump. Given the known evidence, it Republican Senators are effectively making Trump a dictator...they will probably not be willing to remove him from office no matter how many laws he violates or how serious those violations are.

The only way to remove Trump is if the evidence brought before the American people is so strong that it will put the Senate Republicans on trial every bit as much as Trump.

Therefore, the current house investigations should continue until the evidence on many counts are overwhelming.

I have no doubt that time will be within the next several months.

Yes um.... Sure

You have no doubt eh?

Well then I think I'm going to
Tag your moniker
And keep in touch.

Several months from now
When it's Comey and McCabe on trial instead.... I shall delight in shoving this post up ********ss!

Jo

You know people tend to laugh at things thar they fear.

Jo

Yes, I supported impeaching President Clinton because he lied, serially abused women, and covered up the truth of his financial crimes, at least one rape, and allowing his wife to peruse FBI dossiers right under his nose which is a crime.

Dereliction of Duty
Obstruction of Justice

And don't forget two scoops by God!!!!

Plenty ,,but just saying he believed Putin ahead of our great agencies should have gotten him kicked in the teeth ,,,not supported by some low life dotards

emoluments ,,,,telling his council to lie for him using charity money for personal gain,,,paying off his prostitutes with campaign money

Oh eddie, there y'all are again with the emoluments. Y'all are embarrassing yourselves.
Do emoluments go well with wine and cheese???

Impeachment is a waste of money. I loved the 90's money I made thanks to slick willie. My only problem with the slickster was his wifee hitlery. what a fk. getting in womens faces cause she couldn't satisfy her husband. Nope, impeachment is always a losing battle. the senate will never remove.

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath. Something you on the left would LOVE to get on Trump but despite repeated attempts have FAILED at miserably!

Clinton may have lied about his affair with Lewinsky, but Trump is incapable of telling the truth about ANYTHING!

That's why everyone knows that if he had testified before Mueller he would have perjured himself - he can't help but lie.

His continuous lying is a mental illness - it proves that he is unfit for office.

With all due respect...there is a difference between the over the top statements that Trump has made his entire life as a real estate promoter and the bald faced lies that the Clintons have given us for the better part of two decades!

Your attitude is obvious:

When a Republican lies it's a totally forgivable 'Over the Top Statement', but when a Dem lies it's a 'Bold Face Lie'.

Not too much of a partisan hack are you?

Publicly asking a foreign government to undermine our election is O.K. by you, but having sex and lying about it is a national catastrophe, correct?

Idiot!

When a Republican lies it's a totally forgivable 'Over the Top Statement', but when a Dem lies it's a 'Bold Face Lie'.

Publicly asking a foreign government to undermine our election is O.K. by you, but having sex and lying about it is a national catastrophe, correct?

Idiot!
/——/ Ted Belch Kennedy asked the USSR to interfere with Reagan’s re-election and you did your happy dance.

Idiot!
how are you any different than what you just wrote? the irony never exposes itself to you does it?

Yeah better to say I DON'T RECALL 37 times The man with the best memory of all lol or so he says

When someone is trying to entrap you...the most intelligent reply to most questions is I DON'T RECALL...something I'm quite sure Trump's lawyers repeated to him ad nauseum.
no entrapment trump couldn't tell the truth if his childrens lives were in the balance ,, smart move by his lawyers

you don't care trump is coining it as president ??? I thought there were laws against that

Idiot!
how are you any different than what you just wrote? the irony never exposes itself to you does it?

First, I've never said that Bill Clinton didn't lie. I've never said it was just an 'over the top' statement.

Second, I've never asked a foreign and Hostile government to interfere in our elections.

Any other dumb questions?

Idiot!

The whole thread is so ironic that my computer screen clangs when I tap it......

Impeachment is a waste of money. I loved the 90's money I made thanks to slick willie. My only problem with the slickster was his wifee hitlery. what a fk. getting in womens faces cause she couldn't satisfy her husband. Nope, impeachment is always a losing battle. the senate will never remove.
Hope you're right No impeachment Want to see the POS twist in the wind,,,,,,,and ruin the republican party and all the bullshit they stand for

Impeachment is imminent.

Then Republican Senators will have to choose between removing Trump from office or having the voters remove them from office.

22 Republican Senate seats up for grabs in 2020. That's more than enough.

Impeachment is imminent.

Then Republican Senators will have to choose between removing Trump from office or having the voters remove them from office.

Best to out vote the POS then he can't claim statute of limitations have run out ,,,,and we can hang him and his family from the highest tree see them frog walking into jail would be the highlight of the decade

Impeachment is imminent.

Best to out vote the POS then he can't claim statute of limitations have run out ,,,,and we can hang him and his family from the highest tree see them frog walking into jail would be the highlight of the decade
now see dude, I respect that post. Pat on the back bro!!!!

Forum List

Back