For the Trump army....a reason for hope.

You people would piss and moan and gripe no matter who is president. Where is hope in your rhetoric? Are you even capable the emotion? You got the authoritarian dictator wannabe republicans always wanted and then bitched worse than ever.
Cant stop lying.
Been listening to right wingers do nothing but bitch since I can remember. No real ideas. Just continually baffled by the world and sure what we need is a more callous and authoritarian government.

You people would piss and moan and gripe no matter who is president. Where is hope in your rhetoric? Are you even capable the emotion? You got the authoritarian dictator wannabe republicans always wanted and then bitched worse than ever.
Cant stop lying.
Been listening to right wingers do nothing but bitch since I can remember. No real ideas. Just continually baffled by the world and sure what we need is a more callous and authoritarian government.
Been listening to you vapid scum do nothing but lie and support criminals.

Cant stop lying.
Whatever, you're just another hard ass that takes the world personally.

Cant stop lying.
^^^This has to be the stupidest remark in a while.

Cant stop lying.
^^^This has to be the stupidest remark in a while.
It's spot on. That's why you have nothing of substance to say in return.

We will wait for even one example of authoritarian Trump..........

throwing kids into cages.
Attacking a free press
Sending in jackboots to beat up protesters in Portland.
Gassing peaceful protestors so he could get a photo op in front of a church
Yes obama did throw kids in cages and he did attack the real free press oh I'm sorry you believe leftist controlled mainstream media is the free press SUCKER
obama also did spy on the political opposition, he also has tried to undermine a sitting president shall I go on?

The mail system was secure enough to mail out over a hundred million checks. It can handle the ballots.
Why are carriers been photographed throwing mail away?
I wonder what 100 million checks that liar was talking about?

Well, you're pretty stupid...I"m not surprised.
So you're just lying about them as usual.

Whatever you say loser

The mail system was secure enough to mail out over a hundred million checks. It can handle the ballots.
Why are carriers been photographed throwing mail away?
I wonder what 100 million checks that liar was talking about?

Well, you're pretty stupid...I"m not surprised.
So you're just lying about them as usual.

Whatever you say loser

Good to see you agree.

Forum List

Back