For The Snowflakes Who Declared Reality Winner Could Be an American 'Hero'...

--- ain't that exactly what Edward Snowden did? "pledged allegiance to Iran", really? Effervesce much?
You tell me. I do not think so, but I will wait for your link....

If he did, he is a traitor.

If 25 is a kid we need to raise voting age to reflect that if as a group they are equally unbalanced and immature.
AMEN.

If people 25yo and below are so 'immature' they are willing to break laws for partisan reasons and pledge allegiance to Iran and the Taliban because they are pissed their candidate lost, they should not be allowed to vote,

--- ain't that exactly what Edward Snowden did? "pledged allegiance to Iran", really? Effervesce much?
You tell me. I do not think so, but I will wait for your link....

If he did, he is a traitor.

You know that editing quotes into something they never were is illegal here, right?

Also a mark of dishonesty. The crutch of those who can't deal with the point.

25 is absolutely a kid. Considering most here never grow up she still has a decent chance.

a 25you who served in the military, is in the NSA, and is given access to extremely classified information regarding national security and American citizens is not a 'kid'.

If you really think so, then perhaps there should be a law stipulating that no one under - what, 30yo - should hold such an extremely critical job where they are entrusted with so much responsibility? :p

Snowflakes just can't help justifying the crimes committed by traitors and criminals.
40 would be better.

She's a kid.
25yo? A kid?

Like saying Hillary was too stupid to know she was breaking the law, 'she's just a 25yo 'kid' is also NOT an accepted legal defense, snowflake.

BTW, how old do you need to be to realize openly declaring allegiance to one of our nation's enemies in case we go to war is 'treason'?
25 is absolutely a kid. Considering most here never grow up she still has a decent chance.

And kids say - stupid things.

Funny..the wife and I had purchased our first home before we turned 25.
We must be gifted.

Reality Winner is just the personification of everything the progressive, liberal, activist arm of the democratic party aspires to these days. She is a role model to be looked up to. Follow her lead. She is taking the fight to "the man," wants to burn down the White House, move to a hostile foreign country, and leak classified documents to harm the country. And all at the ripe age of 25? Where did she learn such hate? People focus on mosques as places of radicalization, but I wonder if the Left's new temple of radicalization for the young has not become our universities and their professors the new Imams?

In a way sadly, she is just a slightly more activist progressive than former director Comey has shown himself to be, taking notes on meetings with the president so he could hang onto them and use them as a weapon to leak to the press when the time was right to inflict greatest damage? I guess now the president had good cause to be asking Comey if he could be relied upon and trusted? The president needs an FBI director he can be sure is working for the good of the nation and pursuing matters of law rather than covertly working behind his back conspiring to attack him!

She was radicalized by the progressive left media personalities.

The question is, should they too be held accountable? Their hate speech is clearly having an effect on some people.

The question is, should they too be held accountable?

Absolutely. It is nothing less than sedition. Imagine if you talked that way conspiring against your own country, government and people in most other countries? In many countries, they SHOOT YOU just for THINKING you did it!

Lock them up, charge them, and start teaching constitutional principle, morality, ethics, religious values, the family unit, federalism, manifest destiny, civics, and organic law again in the schools like they used to, salute the flag and pledge your allegiance to your country again.

If America was some non-white country, they would hang her. I think that would be a just punishment, given that's what she believes in.

The Butt UUUUUGLY Faces of Leftist evil....Reality? Losers!
1497017227859.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell: Reality Winner is a 'brave young patriot,' gives her $1000
Rosie O'Donnell: Reality Winner is a 'brave young patriot,' gives her $1000

Alleged NSA Leaker's Mom: She's 'Scared' They Are 'Going to Make Her Disappear'
Yep.....in a jail cell in the bottom of a Federal prison.....

Prosecutors argued that the 25-year-old might try to flee the U.S. if she was released on bond. They added that Winner wrote in her notebook alleged plans to set the White House on fire, travel to Afghanistan and pledge her allegiance to the Taliban, WSB-TV reported.

Last edited:
She leaked a report?

That's just not hero stuff.

You've got to leak several thousands of pages of Secrets to be a hero. Right?

Unlike the RWNJ cupcakes like the OP, I don't support Assange and Russia. I also disagree with RWNJ traitors who openly side against their own country and said "burn it down" about their own govt.

But you want to lynch this woman.

That's the difference between the right and left. You people never disappoint.

Oh yeah, and the OP is BS.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

putin.jpg

There is no such thing as an ex KGB man.

qswi85.jpg

Russia, please help me win this election and hack Hillary's emails and leak them!

292p9q1.jpg

13zuao1.jpg

I love the marxist people at Wikileaks who are helping me!

292p9q1.jpg

reality_winner.jpg

Here's evidence Russia is trying to spoof our voter registration system.

mob.jpg

Commie bitch!

Trump reminds me of a murderer who is angry with the person who turned him in and the cop who arrested him.

His Chumps like easyt65 remind me of those really sad women who fell in love with Ted Bundy during his trial.

And kids say - stupid things.

Why is she a kid, just because she can now stay on her parents health insurance plan?

This "kid" is about five years older than Monica Lewinsky when she was having an affair with Bill Clinton. When we used the term "kid" you on the left claimed she was a legal adult that was not manipulated by Clinton and made her choices freely. Plus you called that kid every name in the book.

Forum List

Back