For the ones that say inflation and shortages aren't real.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
My wife and I went to a new place this weekend for breakfast to try it out. And when we sat down I saw a sign on our tables and the other tables.

So yes shortages and inflation is real. So real this place actually had nice quality signs printed for every table.

I just see people who say it isn't real and it baffles me how they can say it isn't real. And the worse ones are the ones who argue that it is a good sign the economy is doing better. Of things were better things would plentiful, and they would cost less because they would have to compete for your business with sales and lower prices.

My wife and I went to a new place this weekend for breakfast to try it out. And when we sat down I saw a sign on our tables and the other tables.

So yes shortages and inflation is real. So real this place actually had nice quality signs printed for every table.

I just see people who say it isn't real and it baffles me how they can say it isn't real. And the worse ones are the ones who argue that it is a good sign the economy is doing better. Of things were better things would plentiful, and they would cost less because they would have to compete for your business with sales and lower prices.

Seeing that I would get up and leave.

This is the democrat view of world equity. If the third world has shortages, then we have to have them too. Welcome to the third world.

Seeing that I would get up and leave.

Well, we were there already and decided to stay and try a new place. I asked the waiter if that was real and he said yes and I said "I know it's not your fault, but we won't come back here again after today until this stops". We are, paid and left. We aren't going back again.

But atleast they were upfront about it though. I atleast give them that much.

So, yesterday when the wife and I went to lunch and did not see such a sign, is that proof that the shortages are not real?

Well, we were there already and decided to stay and try a new place. I asked the waiter if that was real and he said yes and I said "I know it's not your fault, but we won't come back here again after today until this stops". We are, paid and left. We aren't going back again.

But atleast they were upfront about it though. I atleast give them that much.

You can bet that those filling their cars only had to pay a 5% increases from 2020. In Canada, all home owners are dreading this upcoming winter.

iu

no it means the shortages havent hit everyone,, yet,,

its sad that has to be explained to you,,

Sorry you missed the point, but we are used to it.

A single sign in one eatery is not proof of anything.

Sad that has to explained to you.

I paid 3.10 a couple days ago. Sucks for you that your gas is so expensive
How much did you pay prior to Jan. 20? What was that? About $2.47 in the most expensive shithole in that shithole state. Since you don't live in that part, yours undoubtedly was less than that. Naw, you haven't seen any increase in prices. Take the blinders off.

How much did you pay prior to Jan. 20? What was that? About $2.47 in the most expensive shithole in that shithole state. Since you don't live in that part, yours undoubtedly was less than that. Naw, you haven't seen any increase in prices. Take the blinders off.

In Jan 2020 I was driving 70 miles a day round trip to work. Now I walk 70 feet to my office. Thus I still pay less in gas than I did then.

Also, tend to get my gas in Mo, much cheaper across the river.

Forum List

Back