For the last Time, "skeptics," the SUN is NOT the cause of climate change, and "solar cycle" was put out by the fraud

I didn't know Dale passed away. :shock:

However Post 21 shows no evidence of "Weather" modification ongoing as severe weather is decreasing slowly over the decades with a 42 year LOW just last year and notice several people here ignored that hard reality completely which isn't surprising since no one can address that reality at all.

I also noticed that no one is able to show outlandish weather events in the region of Alaska which is where the HAARP unit is located.

Cheers.
Yes, I know. IMO, I don't think weather modification works longitudinally. It is, much as it has ever been, like cloud seeding, only way, WAY more advanced.
It is not there, to actually create real climate change, it is there to make weather events, create floods, localized droughts, hurricanes, etc.

If you pay attention to the UN treaty on weather manipulation, it states clearly, that nations cannot use this tech as an offensive weapon against other nations, there is no prohibition against using this technology to gas-light the world into a global government.

Likewise, I believe, that, over a specified time period, the energy that goes into the global weather patterns probably needs to be. . . sort of maintained, or equalized? I don't know, I can't say, nor can I claim to be any sort of expert on how the technology or science on this works. I do not deny your data though. Not at all.

You of course, can, and are allowed to keep to your skepticism. I am nearly certain at this point, that we are far, far past cloud seeding. These COP conferences, and the language in the IPCC, and all the rest of it, would not have been rolled out, (I do not believe,) if the tech had not been there, to accompany the propaganda, IMO. Only folks like you, can astutely put together that the scientific data, does not match the claims. The folks that have the weather manipulation tech, can create localized droughts, heat waves, hurricanes, etc. at the times they need them, even though the total energy in the system will have to be. . . well. . you know. Perhaps they even use this tech to stabilize weather? I cannot say.

That book, "BETWEEN TWO AGES; America's Role in the Technetronic Era," by Zbigniew Brzezinski , predicted that this tech would be here, and the Trilateral Commission, are the ones behind all of this, the WHO, the IPCC, all of it. . .
1677818964280.png

Likewise, HAARP, is just one technology, that is integrated among many, I believe. It is my considered opinion, that this, "science," is, along with other clandestine sciences, highly guarded and secretive, in the way it is integrated and applied. It has nothing to do with modifying weather all on its own, nor does it have anything to do with manipulating the local weather in Alaska.

I don't believe it could do a thing without the aid of supercomputers, satellites, treatments in the atmosphere, and a whole science I can't begin to understand. As the previous member had pointed out, the facility in Alaska is just one of many, all over the world.

I know Dale had cancer and that he had entered hospice, I was unaware he had passed.

Dale and I had many back and forth's on chem trails and HAARP uses.

HAARP cannot modify the weather due to the makeup of our atmosphere and the magnetic fields the earth itself generates. VLF pulse generation is very valuable in seismology and looking into the earth's crust formations.

There is a whole lot of misinformation out there that is not supported by empirical evidence. The global warming crowd is way off the mark about current technology. It is being used as a deflection from the failed Anthropogenic Global Warming hypothesis. Sunsettommy put forth empirical evidence that Next-Time is ignoring and that is a sad commentary on the point he was trying to make.

If you really want to talk about HAARP, you need to understand ion wave propagation in our atmosphere. I don't think anyone here has the technical expertise to discuss this intelligently.
Thank you very much for your post.

You are correct, on a forum whose emphasis is politics, the technical aspects may, indeed, be over most folks expertise.

OTH, I do think we must consider the possibility, that some of the publicly released data, about the energy and resources going into these facilities, and what they are being used for, might not have always been on the level.

I do not doubt that you and Sunsettomy could, better than anyone, analyze the publicly available data.

Last edited:
But, the OP is about

Co2
Sun
tectonic plate movement, position of land near the Poles
That sort of does relate.

Some folks believe, or speculate, these technologies could have a possibility, to interfere with the magnetosphere. The magnetosphere is what some believe pushes those plates movement?

etc.

OTH? That could all be wack. I dunno. Like both Sunsettommy and Bill_Bob pointed out, this is the area of scientists and engineers. If the global institutions ARE sharing everything that they know? It might just be you could be full of it. OTH, if they are hiding energy inputs? And high tech, like they did with stealth? meh? It is not unknown that governments hide information.

Best comment on the video.

There is a lot of shit going on, and some disinformation being put out on this story IMO. The establishment narrative, I'd bet, IS NOT the truth or reality on this.

It would not surprise me, if the folks in charge of every government, have known, for quite sometime, what has been coming.

Has Polar Shift caused Global Warming and Climate Change?​

Earth's magnetic field flipped 42,000 years ago, creating a climate 'disaster'​

Earth’s magnetic field could flip within our lifetime – but don’t worry, we should be OK
Earth's magnetic field could flip within our lifetime - but don't worry, we should be OK - ExtremeTech

earths-magnetic-fields-nasa-640x527.jpg

". . .This summer, the European Space Agency published data that suggested that the Earth’s magnetic field could flip — as in, the magnetic north pole becomes the magnetic south pole — in “a few thousand years.” At the time, I figured there was no rush to write it up — after all, we might not even be living on Earth in a few thousand years. Now, however, new research published this week shows that the magnetic field might flip within our lifetime — so it’s probably something that we ought to talk about.. . ."

CIA Classified Book about the Pole Shift, Mass Extinctions and The True Adam & Eve Story​

Some folks believe, or speculate, these technologies could have a possibility, to interfere with the magnetosphere. The magnetosphere is what some believe pushes those plates movement?

etc.

OTH? That could all be wack. I dunno. Like both Sunsettommy and Bill_Bob pointed out, this is the area of scientists and engineers. If the global institutions ARE sharing everything that they know? It might just be you could be full of it. OTH, if they are hiding energy inputs? And high tech, like they did with stealth? meh? It is not unknown that governments hide information.

There is a lot of shit going on, and some disinformation being put out on this story IMO. The establishment narrative, I'd bet, IS NOT the truth or reality on this.

It would not surprise me, if the folks in charge of every government, have known, for quite sometime, what has been coming.

Earth’s magnetic field could flip within our lifetime – but don’t worry, we should be OK
Earth's magnetic field could flip within our lifetime - but don't worry, we should be OK - ExtremeTech

". . .This summer, the European Space Agency published data that suggested that the Earth’s magnetic field could flip — as in, the magnetic north pole becomes the magnetic south pole — in “a few thousand years.” At the time, I figured there was no rush to write it up — after all, we might not even be living on Earth in a few thousand years. Now, however, new research published this week shows that the magnetic field might flip within our lifetime — so it’s probably something that we ought to talk about.. . ."

CIA Classified Book about the Pole Shift, Mass Extinctions and The True Adam & Eve Story​

That is neat you posted an article from PSI where I am the Administrator there. :)

It has been long ago, but I read that the main center of the Laurentine Ice sheet was in the Hudson Bay area which also happens to be the center of the North Magnetic pole when it was at its peak.

When I used to own a 11" F 10 Celestron Telescope in the early 1990's which ran on a clock drive meaning I could take long exposures with confidence but only if I accounted for the offset from Polaris the nearly star to the true Galactic north that allows accurate tracking of an image to keep centered in the focal plane of the scope, I think it was about 11 arc seconds deviation.

920641-1.jpg

If you really want to talk about HAARP, you need to understand ion wave propagation in our atmosphere. I don't think anyone here has the technical expertise to discuss this intelligently.

I don't think any of these things are powerful enough to even change weather the slightest ... we're bombarded with high energy ionizing radiation from the sun that doesn't make through 1% of the top of the atmosphere (the ozone layer is that high) ... anything of man will have to be stronger than the sunlight, and that means hotter ... where are we hiding this 10,000ºC source of this weather-altering EM? ... certainly not HAARP ...

Let's see the math ...

That is neat you posted an article from PSI where I am the Administrator there. :)

It has been long ago, but I read that the main center of the Laurentine Ice sheet was in the Hudson Bay area which also happens to be the center of the North Magnetic pole when it was at its peak.

When I used to own a 11" F 10 Celestron Telescope in the early 1990's which ran on a clock drive meaning I could take long exposures with confidence but only if I accounted for the offset from Polaris the nearly star to the true Galactic north that allows accurate tracking of an image to keep centered in the focal plane of the scope, I think it was about 11 arc seconds deviation.

920641-1.jpg

Pretty ...

Many Republicans who watch Fox "News" think the Sun is the source of climate change on Earth. They parrot every single piece of this BS they can.

The Data - during the past million years, GREENLAND FROZE WHILE NORTH AMERICA THAWED

The SUN did NOT do that.

Earth climate change is not about the entire planet warming or cooling. It is about the position of land near the poles...

That is the DATA...

Greenland

This is what North America looked like 1 million years ago, but the map is WRONG because it has Greenland frozen, and Greenland was not frozen...

Here’s Why We’re Not Living in an Ice Age (And Why That Matters for the Future) | Smart News ...

So please, you are not helping the cause of destroying Algore's fraud by parroting Fox and the "solar cycle."

"Solar cycle" is debunked the same way co2 is, by THE ACTUAL DATA....

It's actually a very complicated topic, based on how the Earth goes around the sun and other such factors, the Milankovich effect, but there's more we don't know about which might involve the local area we're in within the galaxy and dust and other such things in the galaxy

It is great for astrophotography what you don't see is the balancing bar that accounts for the Camara set up at the end of the tube which can weigh a couple pounds.

Is there a way to mount the photo plate at the prime focus ... use the little spotting 'scope for tracking? ... or is the clock drive accurate enough? ...

Is there a way to mount the photo plate at the prime focus ... use the little spotting 'scope for tracking? ... or is the clock drive accurate enough? ...

You can just attach the camera straight onto the tube end OR with an easy to buy adapter as it has a focal reducer to F 6.3 for a wider field then camera onto it.

The Tracking ability is very good can take long exposures if the Tripod is properly leveled and the swing arms point to celestial north when you use the special offset ocular to have it center on true Galactic north then the image will stay in place in the center of prime focus.

I don't think any of these things are powerful enough to even change weather the slightest ... we're bombarded with high energy ionizing radiation from the sun that doesn't make through 1% of the top of the atmosphere (the ozone layer is that high) ... anything of man will have to be stronger than the sunlight, and that means hotter ... where are we hiding this 10,000ºC source of this weather-altering EM? ... certainly not HAARP ...

Let's see the math ...
I agree. Even the earths own magnetic field cannot be overcome by anything here on earth. We MIGHT be able to create an 'eddy; in the atmospheric flows, but it would be short lived due to the energy mass of our atmosphere. It would take every HAARP system on earth aimed at the same location to try this and it would require wave synchronization. The Goal of HAARP is to break up large low-pressure centers (Hurricanes, Typhoons) to reduce damage from them. This failed almost 15 years ago. I am sure they are still trying with unlimited grant monies.

It's actually a very complicated topic, based on how the Earth goes around the sun and other such factors, the Milankovich effect, but there's more we don't know about which might involve the local area we're in within the galaxy and dust and other such things in the galaxy

Milankovich is complete co2 bullshit. It fails miserably the Greenland-North America issue, for example.

There really is no evidence that Earth climate change comes from outside Earth.

The evidence is clear

90% of Earth ice on Antarctica
7% on Greenland

Why?

Both MOVED close to the Pole...

Two polar oceans - Earth has no ice

Two polar continents - Earth has 80%+ more ice

THAT is 99%+ of Earth climate change

etc.

No reason to believe a flip of Earth's magnetic field would affect climate.

It would affect many things, but Antarctic ice would not melt because of a polar flip...

Well, actually, you could warp out 1 million light years with a big telescope, but there are other ways...

Take Greenland. Above is the link where pinecones etc. under the thickest portion of Greenland's ice carbon date 400-800k years ago. More recently....

So, here is the timeline.

2 million years ago tip of Northern Greenland fully green.

400-800k years ago center of Greenland went from forest to ice age.

1400 AD Vikings forced off southern tip of Greenland because too cold, had been farming there for centuries.

Here's how it works. Because of the angle of the fault in the center of the North Atlantic, Greenland has been moving NW while Europe has been moving SE (why all Europe's glaciers are melting). When the top of Northern Greenland got to within 600 or so miles of the North Pole, the "summer" started to fail to fully melt the snow from the winter, causing it to start to stack. That is the start of an ICE AGE which is a CONTINENT SPECIFIC EVENT because we know ice does not grow out over ocean, it breaks off. So, the ice age started at the top of Northern Greenland, moved South, eventually stuck on the mountain range at the northern part of the southern tip, and that is how the Vikings originally found it. Well, the ice is here, and we are there, so nothing to worry about... well, not SOON at least...

Antarctica did the same thing. AA has dino fossils that date 70 million years old, because AA was not on the South Pole 70 million years ago, it moved there and went into continent specific ice age some 40+ million years ago. AA was still attached to South America at the time, which is why the southern tip of South America glaciated...

Excellent. You provided actual scientific fact. Don't be surprised if you get nothing but mockery from the left.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Interestingly enough, a new episode of New World dropped in the Stay Informed thread, which had a Geo-engineering story.. . What an astounding and timely coincidence. :eusa_think:

First story.

UN Supervillains Threaten to Dim the Sun - #NewWorldNextWeek​

Interview 1788 - UN Supervillains Threaten to Dim the Sun - #NewWorldNextWeek

Corbett • 03/03/2023 • 7 Comments
Welcome to New World Next Week – the video series from Corbett Report and Media Monarchy that covers some of the most important developments in open source intelligence news. This week:

Story #1: Solar Geoengineering Should Be Regulated, U.N. Report Says

Story #2: US Claims Iran Can Make Fissile Material for a Bomb 'In About 12 Days'

Story #3: US Legislators Introduce Bill To Prohibit Creation Of American CBDC

. . . in a long enough timeline, it seems, nearly all conspiracy theories come true. :71:

7d73ud.jpg

Milankovich is complete co2 bullshit. It fails miserably the Greenland-North America issue, for example.

There really is no evidence that Earth climate change comes from outside Earth.

The evidence is clear

90% of Earth ice on Antarctica
7% on Greenland

Why?

Both MOVED close to the Pole...

Two polar oceans - Earth has no ice

Two polar continents - Earth has 80%+ more ice

THAT is 99%+ of Earth climate change

What the fuck?

"Milankovich is complete co2 bullshit. "

What on earth does that mean?

Beyond that, the rest of what you said is just nonsense.

Excellent. You provided actual scientific fact. Don't be surprised if you get nothing but mockery from the left.

Funny you say that, because the Republican who was too stupid to comprehend what he read and marked it funny is indeed a SUB, a left wing big government supporter of endless wars in the Middle East which will, according to him, result in Jesus floating down from the clouds.

Who is dumber, the sub or the Co2 moron?

Good question.

Funny you say that, because the Republican who was too stupid to comprehend what he read and marked it funny is indeed a SUB, a left wing big government supporter of endless wars in the Middle East which will, according to him, result in Jesus floating down from the clouds.

Who is dumber, the sub or the Co2 moron?

Good question.
I'm more convinced every day that we're entering the dark ages.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
HAARP cannot modify the weather due to the makeup of our atmosphere and the magnetic fields the earth itself generates. VLF pulse generation is very valuable in seismology and looking into the earth's crust formations.
Is that fact or your opinion?

United States Patent
METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR
ALTERING A REGION IN THE EARTH‘S
ATMOSPHERE, IONOSPHERE, AND/OR
MAGNETOSPHERE

ABSTRACT
A method and apparatus for altering at least one se
lected region which normally exists above the earth’s
surface. The region is excited by electron cyclotron
resonance heating
to thereby increase its charged parti
cle density. In one embodiment, circularly polarized
electromagnetic radiation is transmitted upward in a
direction substantially parallel to and along a ?eld line
which extends through the region of plasma to be al
tered. The radiation is transmitted at a frequency which
excites electron cyclotron resonance to heat and accel
erate the charged particles. This increase in energy can
cause ionization of neutral particles which are then
absorbed as part of the region thereby increasing the
charged particle density of the region.

50. Creased temperature.
In the Elmo Bumpy Torus (EBT), a controlled fusion
device at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory, all heat
ing is provided by microwaves at the electron cyclotron
resonance interaction. A ring of hot electrons is formed
at the earth’s surface in the magnetic mirror by a combi- .
nation of electron cyclotron resonance and stochastic
heating. In the EBT, the ring electrons are produced
with an average “temperature” of 250 kilo electron
volts or kev (2.5 X 109K) and a plasma beta between 0.1
and 0.4; see, “A Theoretical Study of Electron-Cyclo
tron Absorption in Elmo Bumpy Torus”, Batchelor and
Gold?nger, Nuclear Fusion, Vol. 20, No. 4 (1980) pps.
403-418.
Electron cyclotron resonance heating has been used
in experiments on the earth’s surface to produce and
accelerate plasmas in a diverging magnetic field
. Kos
mahl et al. showed that power was transferred from the
electromagnetic waves and that a fully ionized plasma
was accelerated with a divergence angle of roughly 13
degrees. Optimum neutral gas density was l.7>< l0l4per
cubic centimeter; see, “Plasma Acceleration with Mi
crowaves Near Cyclotron Resonance”, Kosmahl et al.,
Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 38, No. 12, Nov., 1967,
pps.

In another embodiment, this invention is used to alter
at least one selected region of plasma in the ionosphere
to establish a de?ned layer of plasma having an in
creased charged particle density. Once this layer is
20 25 35 45 55 60
established, and while maintaining the transmission of 65
the main beam of circularly polarized electromagnetic
radiation, the main beam is modulated and/or at least
one second different, modulated electromagnetic radia
tion beam is transmitted from at least one separate
source at a different frequency which will be absorbed
in the plasma layer. The amplitude of the frequency of
the main beam and/or the second beam or beams is
modulated in resonance with at least one known oscilla
tion mode in the selected region or regions to excite the
known oscillation mode to propagate a known fre
quency wave or waves throughout the ionosphere.

12 pages of juicy patent info.
file:///E:/Downloads/US4686605.pdf

Forum List

Back