For the last Time, "skeptics," the SUN is NOT the cause of climate change, and "solar cycle" was put out by the fraud

No, I didn't. The authors of the article I cited make that claim.

A lot like your rubbish. Just because you post a lot of fact-checked nonsense, doesn't make you any more correct. It seems as though the Matrix has given you an endless supply of blue pills.

Yawn, you haven't once made a cogent argument in support of your claims.

:laugh:

I wonder why the UN has made a resolution for the following;

Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques

I wonder why there are so many articles that state not to use weather modification for military or other hostile uses. Because the means to do so is available.

Article I​

1. Each State Party to this Convention undertakes not to engage in military or any other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects as the means of destruction, damage or injury to any other State Party.

2. Each State Party to this Convention undertakes not to assist, encourage or induce any State, group of States or international organization to engage in activities contrary to the provisions of paragraph 1 of this article.

Article II​

As used in article 1, the term "environmental modification techniques" refers to any technique for changing - through the deliberate manipulation of natural processes - the dynamics, composition or structure of the Earth, including its biota, lithosphere, hydrosphere and atmosphere, or of outer space.

Article III​

1. The provisions of this Convention shall not hinder the use of environmental modification techniques for peaceful purposes and shall be without prejudice to the generally recognized principles and applicable rules of international law concerning such use.

2. The States Parties to this Convention undertake to facilitate, and have the right to participate in, the fullest possible exchange of scientific and technological information on the use of environmental modification techniques for peaceful purposes. States Parties in a position to do so shall contribute, alone or together with other States or international organizations, to international economic and scientific co-operation in the preservation, improvement and peaceful utilization of the environment, with due consideration for the needs of the developing areas of the world.

Article IV​

Each State Party to this Convention undertakes to take any measures it considers necessary in accordance with its constitutional processes to prohibit and prevent any activity in violation of the provisions of the Convention anywhere under its jurisdiction or control.

Article V​

1. The States Parties to this Convention undertake to consult one another and to co-operate in solving any problems which may arise in relation to the objectives of, or in the application of the provisions of, the Convention. Consultation and co-operation pursuant to this article may also be undertaken through appropriate international procedures within the framework of the United Nations and in accordance with its Charter. These international procedures may include the services of appropriate international organizations, as well as of a Consultative Committee of Experts as provided for in paragraph 2 of this article.

2. For the purposes set forth in paragraph 1 of this article, the Depositary shall within one month of the receipt of a request from any State Party to this Convention, convene a Consultative Committee of Experts. Any State Party may appoint an expert to the Committee whose functions and rules of procedure are set out in the annex which constitutes an integral part of this Convention. The Committee shall transmit to the Depositary a summary of its findings of fact, incorporating all views and information presented to the Committee during its proceedings. The Depositary shall distribute the summary to all States Parties.

3. Any State Party to this Convention which has reason to believe that any other State Party is acting in breach of obligations deriving from the provisions of the Convention may lodge a complaint with the Security Council of the United Nations. Such a complaint should include all relevant information as well as all possible evidence supporting ItS validity.

4. Each State Party to this Convention undertakes to cooperate in carrying out any investigation which the Security Council may initiate, in accordance with the provisions of the Charter of the United Nations, on the basis of the complaint received by the Council. The Security Council shall inform the States Parties of the results of the investigation.

5. Each State Party to this Convention undertakes to provide or support assistance, in accordance with the provisions of the Charter of the United Nations, to any State Party which so requests, if the Security Council decides that such Party has been harmed or is likely to be harmed as a result of violation of the Convention.

Article VI​

1. Any State Party to this Convention may propose amendments to the Convention. The text of any proposed amendment shall be submitted to the Depositary, who shall promptly circulate it to all States Parties.

2. An amendment shall enter into force for all States Parties to this Convention which have accepted it, upon the deposit with the Depositary of instruments of acceptance by a majority of States Parties. Thereafter it shall enter into force for any remaining State Party on the date of deposit of its instrument of acceptance.

Article VII​

This Convention shall be of unlimited duration.

Article VIII​

1. Five years after the entry into force of this Convention, a conference of the States Parties to the Convention shall be convened by the Depositary at Geneva, Switzerland. The conference shall review the operation of the Convention with a view to ensuring that its purposes and provisions are being realized, and shall in particular examine the effectiveness of the provisions of paragraph 1 of article I in eliminating the dangers of military or any other hostile use of environmental modification techniques.

2. At intervals of not less than five years thereafter, a majority of the States Parties to this Convention may obtain, by submitting a proposal to this effect to the Depositary, the convening of a conference with the same objectives.

3. If no conference has been convened pursuant to paragraph 2 of this article within ten years following the conclusion of a previous conference, the Depositary shall solicit the views of all States Parties to this Convention concerning the convening of such a conference. If one third or ten of the States Parties, whichever number is less, respond affirmatively, the Depositary shall take immediate steps to convene the conference.

Article IX​

1. This Convention shall be open to all States for signature. Any State which does not sign the Convention before its entry into force in accordance with paragraph 3 of this article may accede to it at any time.

2. This Convention shall be subject to ratification by signatory States. Instruments of ratification or accession shall be deposited with the Secretary-General of the United Nations.

3. This Convention shall enter into force upon the deposit of instruments of ratification by twenty Governments in accordance with paragraph 2 of this article.

4. For those States whose instruments of ratification or accession are deposited after the entry into force of this Convention, it shall enter into force on the date of the deposit of their instruments of ratification or accession.

5. The Depositary shall promptly inform all signatory and acceding States of the date of each signature, the date of deposit of each instrument of ratification or accession and the date of the entry into force of this Convention and of any amendments thereto, as well as of the receipt of other notices.

6. This Convention shall be registered by the Depositary in accordance with Article 102 of the Charter of the United Nations.

Article X​

This Convention, of which the Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish texts are equally authentic, shall be deposited with the Secretary-General of the United Nations, who shall send duly certified copies thereof to the Governments of the signatory and acceding States.

In witness whereof, the undersigned, being duly authorized thereto, have signed this Convention

Done at Geneva, on the 18 day of May 1977.

Yeah, sure I have nothing. I know your type Sunsettommy when someone is challenging your beliefs, you hound them with nonsense to try and make them give up and you bring your cheer squad toobfreak to hold your hand, it's a shame on your behalf that just makes me dig my heels in even deeper.

Weather weapons have existed for over 15 years, testified U.S. Secretary of Defense

The development of so-called "weather weapons" has been dismissed by many as paranoid hyperbole, the work of science fiction movie script writers and conspiracy theorists, but the fact is they have existed, at least in the laboratory, for decades.

None other than former U.S. Defense Secretary William Cohen, in fact, has talked about the development of weather-related weaponry - or, more specifically, techniques to create weather events to support offensive military operations. During a question-and-answer session at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy at the Georgia Center in Athens, Ga., in 1997, Cohen addressed them:

There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important.

From the video description
The Air Force is on record as saying they want to control the weather by 2025. The Massachusetts School of Law's Educational Forum presents part 2 of a Conference on Global Climate Change with Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri, author, educator and environmental writer. The Massachusetts School of Law at Andover also presents information on important current affairs to the general public in television and radio broadcasts, an intellectual journal, conferences, author appearances, blogs and books. The Massachusetts School of Law also presents information on important current affairs to the general public in television and radio broadcasts, an intellectual journal, conferences, author appearances, blogs and books. THE MASSACHUSETTS SCHOOL OF LAW IS NEW ENGLAND’S MOST AFFORDABLE AND DIVERSE LAW SCHOOL. We are dedicated to growing tomorrow’s leaders; empowering them with professional skills taught by instructors with real world experience, in a fun supportive campus environment.

rpx_syria-mic-drop.gif

Last edited:
Would you rather I hold your hand instead?
I prefer walking alone. As it's difficult to find people to trust, so if the shit hits the fan, I only have myself to blame. But that's extremely rare.

As for the name, what do you say to people when you say goodbye to them, any guesses? Yeah, see you NEXT TIME.

But I suppose you can have your fantasy, as that apparently is your own projection of yourself, as you've come up with that analogy.

So now it's my turn, WTF is a toobfreak, you didn't need to add the "toob" part. Maybe 'tool' would have suited you better.

One thing is for sure, it's true what was taught back in the day, those that call you names or belittle you (try to) are either insecure with themselves or they are scared of the unknown. Which one is it for you?

Ask him why all the three letter agencies plus Air Force and NASA plot the sun spots daily and are lying about all their findings and under reporting matters by up to 100% .

Um, moron, we have satellites, and CMEs affect them, not Earth.... DUH...

Back to 2nd grade...

No there is no increase in storminess not in Tropical or Hurricane storms neither are Tornadoes.

Let's go with the data instead:

To start with, deaths from climate-related phenomena are at an all-time low. If you think deaths from climate-related catastrophes are an emergency, please point in the graph below to the start of the “emergency”.

global-climate-deaths-per-mil-mine-square.png

===

Storminess has not gone up, and there’s been no increase in hurricane strength or frequency … no “emergency” there. First, the strength.

maue-ace-2019-1.png

And here is the global hurricane frequency, both for all hurricanes and for the strongest hurricanes.

global-hurricane-frequency-maue-202205.png

The 12 months from April 2021 to May 2022 have seen close to the fewest major hurricanes in more than 40 years.

And there is much longer evidence to back that up. Here are the records of all hurricanes (left) and major hurricanes (right) that came ashore in the US in the last 150 years … NO increase. SOURCE: Nature magazine.

hurricane-strikes.png

And here are the numbers of Pacific typhoons (hurricanes) from the Japanese Meteorological Agency.

pacific-cyclones.jpg

Here are all the records of landfalling hurricanes worldwide. This shows Global, North Atlantic (NATL), Western Pacific (WPAC), Eastern Pacific (EPAC), Northern Indian Ocean (NIO), and Southern Hemisphere (SH) landfalls for both major and all hurricanes.

landfalling-hurricanes-maue-pielke-1.png

And here are a century and a half of records of the number of landfalling hurricanes in Florida.

florida-landfalling-hurricanes.png

Finally, here are the declining numbers of both strong and average cyclones in Australian waters, from the Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM).

australian-severe-non-cyclones.png

===

Strong tornadoes in the US are decreasing.

strong-to-violent-tornadoes.png

All that "ocean warming" and no breakout in canes at all, amazing...

Worst decade for canes = 1940s

Last Cat 5 to get as far north as a Cat 5 as homO Island (formerly Martha's Vineyard) = 1938

Clearly, the claim of ocean "warming" is 100% pure fudge and has been all along...

Well, it may not be the sole cause of climate change. But it is a factor, as is likely other things like human activity.

So then, it is NOT what NA looked like a million years ago but might be pretty close to maybe 12,000 years ago?

Typical leftist "sub."

The only evidence of human induce warming on Earth is URBAN HEAT SINK EFFECT, which is the ONLY ORGANIC UNFUDGED WARMING YOUR SIDE HAS EVER HAD....

The North American Ice Age lasted 30-40 million years. Glaciers were still present in Indiana 10 k years ago, but clearly the main ice sheet was in full retreat, what happens when the plate moves away from the pole.... Tectonic direction of NA - SW... SOUTH, as in WARMER... DUH....

The SUN = fail

Co2 = fail

What explains Greenland freezing while North America thawed.... tectonic plate movement.....

Would you rather I hold your hand instead? :smoke:

Next Time--- sounds like a name for someone
who's failed all their life to make a cogent point
so always comes back like a grade-schooler
yelling: "I'll get you NEXT TIME!" :laughing0301:

The "child" never addressed the details of post 21, he went straight into deflection mode a classic symptom of a person ducking the debate.

This is how stupid this brainless one responded to my fact-based chart filled sourced post which he never addressed in any detail:

His post 22,

Did you even watch the doco? No, thought as much.

Where and how do you think your colourful graphs and charts came into existence? Because of weather manipulation.

My post was a response to his claim of " Spastic weather" crap.

His post 20,

Here is one major reason why we have spastic weather in the last 50+ years.

Which I have factually refuted showing that there is nothing unusual in weather trends of many years into the past which he never countered against heck most of it shows a DECREASE in storminess rates since at least 1970 and some back to the early 1950s and some all the way back 170 years.

There is no sign of "weather manipulation" which YOU never showed any clear examples of in any of your poor replies.

:oops8:

I have encountered believers who are immune to reason and facts because they lack the critical thinking skills to make a real debate over their extraordinary claims and some are just plain stupid. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back