For the first time, more than 90% of Americans have health insurance

Anyone that believes another person that won't do for themselves should be cared for is a piece of shit. Unlike you, I don't support lazy and unwilling.

Yea, yea, now lets hear from piece of shit numero uno:

image.jpg

Jesus didn't support the lazy and unwilling either. Nice try.

So would you say he pays taxes?

I don't know him, personally, so unlike you, I don't make those types of claims.

Given that his net worth is about $20 million, either he pays taxes or he's one of those very freeloaders you're talking about.

You didn't ask how much he was worth just who he was. However, wealth (net worth) isn't the same as income but I wouldn't expect you to know that.

Given that he earns five to six figures per episode (that's per week) of whatever show he's starring in (that's income), would you say he pays taxes?

Depends on how his contract is written.

You think he'd work for scale? :lmao:

Anyone that believes another person that won't do for themselves should be cared for is a piece of shit. Unlike you, I don't support lazy and unwilling.

Yea, yea, now lets hear from piece of shit numero uno:

image.jpg

Jesus didn't support the lazy and unwilling either. Nice try.

Yea it's not like he fed people and healed the crippled without passing judgement..and say, doesn't the story also goes that he died for you? Now imagine if the story was about a f-them-all asshole like yourself.

I was thinking of adults who interact with other adults and who are aware of what's going on around them beyond what affects them personally. My mistake was in assuming, given your passionate defense of how "there was nothing wrong with the health insurance industry before but it's completely fucked up now" your opinions were based on that sort of human interaction, or at least reading up on the subject.

Not a mistake I'll make again.

So you chose to twist it when I called you out for being a liar. I knew it would be one or the other.

I deal with people that provide insurance to themselves and pay their damn bills.

So do I.

You also support taxpayers funding it and offsetting the costs for those that don't. That's where we're different.

You mean "can't."

I said what I meant.

It's interesting that you use the word can't. Someone on food stamps is telling the rest of us they demand feed them they can't afford their own food. However, more than once I've seen someone using EBT to buy their food magically have enough money to buy all sort of other necessities like cigarettes and beer. Are you telling me someone that can't afford to buy the basic necessities of life is telling the truth when they can afford to buy non-essential items? You're likely fool enough to believe them.

If someone tells me they can't afford their own food yet can afford non-essential things, I have absolutely no problem letting them go hungry and do without until they can learn priorities. More than once I've been approached in public where someone asked for money to buy food. Usually, it's in locations where multiple restaurants are located. That's where they tend to hang out. I offer to buy them a meal at a place of their choosing in that area. In all the years I've made that offer, I have had ONE that took me up on it and I was glad to do it. For the others, most whined and/or made excuses as to why I should simply give them money. If someone needs food, I'll provide that food but since it's MY money, I set the conditions. If they don't like the condition, tough shit. Do without. I'm not their fucking ATM.
You can not have government assistance program based on need because need is subjective. Program qualifications must be quantifiable such as income, family size, etc. This means that some people will be getting assistance that is not essential and others will not be getting assistance that they really need. That's how all government assistance programs work.

If you set the bar very high to qualify for a program, you will have very few undeserving people getting help and a lot of people that deserve it not getting the help.

So you chose to twist it when I called you out for being a liar. I knew it would be one or the other.

I deal with people that provide insurance to themselves and pay their damn bills.

So do I.

You also support taxpayers funding it and offsetting the costs for those that don't. That's where we're different.

You mean "can't."

I said what I meant.

It's interesting that you use the word can't. Someone on food stamps is telling the rest of us they demand feed them they can't afford their own food. However, more than once I've seen someone using EBT to buy their food magically have enough money to buy all sort of other necessities like cigarettes and beer. Are you telling me someone that can't afford to buy the basic necessities of life is telling the truth when they can afford to buy non-essential items? You're likely fool enough to believe them.

If someone tells me they can't afford their own food yet can afford non-essential things, I have absolutely no problem letting them go hungry and do without until they can learn priorities. More than once I've been approached in public where someone asked for money to buy food. Usually, it's in locations where multiple restaurants are located. That's where they tend to hang out. I offer to buy them a meal at a place of their choosing in that area. In all the years I've made that offer, I have had ONE that took me up on it and I was glad to do it. For the others, most whined and/or made excuses as to why I should simply give them money. If someone needs food, I'll provide that food but since it's MY money, I set the conditions. If they don't like the condition, tough shit. Do without. I'm not their fucking ATM.
You can not have government assistance program based on need because need is subjective. Program qualifications must be quantifiable such as income, family size, etc. This means that some people will be getting assistance that is not essential and others will not be getting assistance that they really need. That's how all government assistance programs work.

If you set the bar very high to qualify for a program, you will have very few undeserving people getting help and a lot of people that deserve it not getting the help.

As far as Conservative65 is concerned, nobody deserves any help. Except maybe Craig T. Nelson.

I don't know him, personally, so unlike you, I don't make those types of claims.

Given that his net worth is about $20 million, either he pays taxes or he's one of those very freeloaders you're talking about.

You didn't ask how much he was worth just who he was. However, wealth (net worth) isn't the same as income but I wouldn't expect you to know that.

Given that he earns five to six figures per episode (that's per week) of whatever show he's starring in (that's income), would you say he pays taxes?

Don't care.

Don't care.

You pretended to know how TV stars' contracts were written, now you're backpedaling. Finally realized how deep a hole you've dug for yourself? :dig:

You figure he won that $20 million in the lottery? Since you believe you've contributed more than Stephen Hawking, you must obviously believe you're a bigger man than Nelson who, BTW, is 72 and collecting Medicare. That's coming out of your taxes. How does that make you feel?

He told Glenn Beck he was once on Welfare and food stamps. You okay with that?

Using subsidies makes them freeloaders.

No it doesn't, it just makes you sound like a complete asshole.

People having means to address their health problems is not "freeloading" as you disgustingly characterize it.

We have Medicare for the elderly and disabled, Medicaid for those with little to no income and some subsidies assistance in individual market to make coverage affordable.

Why? because unlike some assholes that populate the conservo-land, Americans recognize that people of all incomes need basic access to healthcare.

Spoken like a true leftist.

Wrapping larceny in the flag of "the greater good".

Unfortunately for you, it is spoken like an American. Better get used to it.

Says who ?

You ?

ROTFWAAT

You mean "can't."

I said what I meant.

As far as Conservative65 is concerned, nobody deserves any help. Except maybe Craig T. Nelson.

If the help you're talking about involves one person that didn't earn it getting because it was forced from someone that did, no, they don't deserve.

I stated what I know about Nelson. You're the one that keeps asking me to make claims about something for which there is no proof. That's funny being that you constantly ask for proof when people make claims. What are you going to do, ask me and when I respond without having background, say "prove it".

Don't care.

You pretended to know how TV stars' contracts were written, now you're backpedaling. Finally realized how deep a hole you've dug for yourself? :dig:

You figure he won that $20 million in the lottery? Since you believe you've contributed more than Stephen Hawking, you must obviously believe you're a bigger man than Nelson who, BTW, is 72 and collecting Medicare. That's coming out of your taxes. How does that make you feel?

He told Glenn Beck he was once on Welfare and food stamps. You okay with that?

I never said I knew how his contract was written. If you think I did, prove it.

If you can't, bury yourself in the hole you're digging.

I never said I knew how his contract was written.

You said "It depends on how the contract is written," implying a knowledge you do not have.
If the help you're talking about involves one person that didn't earn it getting because it was forced from someone that did, no, they don't deserve.

So Craig T. Nelson (who's a self-styled libertarian and True Believer in the :bow3: Sacred Second) came to your house and held you at gunpoint until you paid for his food stamps? What about his Medicare payments?

You said "It depends on how the contract is written," implying a knowledge you do not have.

So Craig T. Nelson (who's a self-styled libertarian and True Believer in the :bow3: Sacred Second) came to your house and held you at gunpoint until you paid for his food stamps? What about his Medicare payments?

What you did was ask me to answer a question that involved knowledge I didn't have about someone I could care less about knowing. Now, you try to make it out as if I said something I didn't. Keep failing.

Another IF scenario by a stupid fucking Liberal.

IF you provided your address, I could provide the proof YOU requested on several matters. I have no problem providing the proof. You seem to have a problem truly wanting that proof.

What you did was ask me to answer a question that involved knowledge I didn't have about someone I could care less about knowing. Now, you try to make it out as if I said something I didn't. Keep failing.

IF you provided your address, I could provide the proof YOU requested on several matters. I have no problem providing the proof. You seem to have a problem truly wanting that proof.

One would think He Who Claims He Has Contributed More to the Human Race Than Stephen Hawking would have superior Google skills. One would assume he was familiar with the viral YouTube clip of Nelson telling Glenn Beck he'd been on Welfare and food stamps, but apparently He Who Claims He Has Contributed More to the Human Race Than Stephen Hawking knows none of these things.

Maybe it's because he spends so much time traveling to other people's houses to confront them with his Deep Dark Secrets.

:dig:

Perhaps He Who Claims He Has Contributed More to the Human Race Than Stephen Hawking would prefer to return to the topic and prove that 90% of Americans do NOT have health insurance. That should be simple enough for a man of his intellect.

One would think He Who Claims He Has Contributed More to the Human Race Than Stephen Hawking would have superior Google skills. One would assume he was familiar with the viral YouTube clip of Nelson telling Glenn Beck he'd been on Welfare and food stamps, but apparently He Who Claims He Has Contributed More to the Human Race Than Stephen Hawking knows none of these things.

Maybe it's because he spends so much time traveling to other people's houses to confront them with his Deep Dark Secrets.

Perhaps He Who Claims He Has Contributed More to the Human Race Than Stephen Hawking would prefer to return to the topic and prove that 90% of Americans do NOT have health insurance. That should be simple enough for a man of his intellect.

You brought him up. I told you I could care less about him. Now, you think I should waste my time researching someone I indicated I could care less about.

I didn't say 90% didn't have coverage. I indicated that many of that 90% that now have that didn't have it before do so because someone else is forced to fund a subsidy for them. Perhaps you can show me where I made the claim that 90% don't have it. Surely someone that is as smart as you claim to be can do that or are you a coward in that aspect, too.

You brought him up. I told you I could care less about him.

How much less could you care?

I brought him up in follow-on to your oft-repeated and unfounded claim that EVERYONE whose health insurance is subsidized is a freeloader. I keep waiting for you to provide some substantiation other than "because He Who Claims He Has Contributed More to the Human Race Than Stephen Hawking says so," but it has not been forthcoming.

You seem to be unable to follow any deviation from your pet hypothesis. The train of thought has left the station..

At least, for future rants, make sure you say you couldn't care less.

I brought him up in follow-on to your oft-repeated and unfounded claim that EVERYONE whose health insurance is subsidized is a freeloader. I keep waiting for you to provide some substantiation other than "because He Who Claims He Has Contributed More to the Human Race Than Stephen Hawking says so," but it has not been forthcoming.

You seem to be unable to follow any deviation from your pet hypothesis. The train of thought has left the station..

You're the one saying I made claims I didn't. You lied about what I said about 90% having coverage. Playing semantic, huh? I'd say that's a sign of a loser but you were born a loser and apparently a coward.

You're the one saying I made claims I didn't. You lied about what I said about 90% having coverage. Playing semantic, huh? I'd say that's a sign of a loser but you were born a loser and apparently a coward.

So this thread is all about He Who Claims He Has Contributed More to the Human Race Than Stephen Hawking? Then you should have no trouble proving your claims about freeloaders.

Or just repeat your same tired rant. That and stalking people seem to be your main strengths.

Why don't you two go to the Bull Ring (Con65; I assume you are posting against AIH).

I don't see her stuff (help me keep faith in humanity and our education system).

But it looks like this is getting personal.

You might want to get back on topic.

For the first time......

So we took the population of uninsured and gave them insurance that, in many cases, they can't use.

It is subsidized in other cases which means not only are we subsidizing their care...we are picking up the tab for insurance too.

Our costs have stayed the same.

All in all...Obamacare is a bust.

Morons like rightwinger keep saying that the GOP will never take it away.

I am pretty sure they will (if they can) and they won't p;ay for it in any way.

Just about anything is better than this (which, of course, some claim was the whole purpose behind this load of crap we call the ACA.

Why don't you two go to the Bull Ring (Con65; I assume you are posting against AIH).

I don't see her stuff (help me keep faith in humanity and our education system).

But it looks like this is getting personal.

You might want to get back on topic.

For the first time......

So we took the population of uninsured and gave them insurance that, in many cases, they can't use.

It is subsidized in other cases which means not only are we subsidizing their care...we are picking up the tab for insurance too.

Our costs have stayed the same.

All in all...Obamacare is a bust.

Does it strike you as intelligent to put a poster on Ignore and then repeatedly post in that poster's threads?

Anyway, He Who Claims He Has Contributed More to the Human Race Than Stephen Hawking won't post in the Bull Ring. He can only threaten to show up at people's houses in person.

Forum List

Back