For the First time ever, Gallup polls: Government is the problem.

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
"America is not Europe. We are a country founded by individualists, scoundrels, dreamers, and doers. We do not have the aristocratic legacy of the Old World with its stifling worldview and distinct class system within an ever present welfare state. We are a free people. This country was an escape from Europe. This country is a free land. This freedom is ingrained in our DNA. It is what makes an American an American, no matter that American’s ethnicity. We are bound by an idea not geography or ancestry. America is indeed exceptional in that regard.

This unique American nature is reflected in this recent poll. As the state has encroached more and more into our lives in recent years, and as Americans have educated themselves on the Constitution and liberty generally over the last few years, the ignorance which simply allowed the state to expand without check has diminished. People (at least some people) are waking up.

Yeah, we took a wrong turn alright.

(From IBD)

Confirming the 2014 election zeitgeist, a new Gallup poll finds that Americans are fed up with ever-encroaching, corrupt and incompetent government, as represented by ObamaCare and other federal policies.

For the first time since Gallup has conducted polling, people say that the “biggest problem” in America is “the government.” It topped all other categories, including terrorism. “2014 was the first year ever in Gallup records that dissatisfaction with government topped the list,” the 80-year-old firm said. “Government includes dissatisfaction with President Obama.” "

Poll For first time ever voters say 8220 the government 8221 is the biggest problem in America AgainstCronyCapitalism.org

The propaganda in the OP and the propaganda the OP's link further links to bears no resemblance whatsoever to the poll.

That's probably why a link to the poll is mysteriously absent.

• Banned
Why not post the poll?

Why not do your research and look it up on the web?

Typical far left drone..
Perhaps because other people should not be running to provide the support for your argument?

The OP makes the claim - the OP should back it up with the proper source material. This is not difficult to understand.

The OP posted an article... the present 'claim' is not a claim at all, it is a contesting implication which hopes to discredit the article by implying that the article is false... .

That's fine with me... as that is why I posted it. To highlight the Left's tendency to deny the obvious.

The US has for three election cycles shoved the Left to the curb. The Left is "BIG GOVERNMENT".... the implication, therefore, needs to pretend that pushing BIG GOVERNMENT OUT, is not a sign of any sense within the citizenry, that THE PROBLEM is: BIG GOVERNMENT.

Go ahead... GRAB AT LEAST ONE CLUE!

I credit liberals for waking up America to just how often government lies through its teeth and how utterly incompetent they are, thanks libs! :eusa_clap:

Now that is something I can thank Obama and his party of radicals for....whoohoo:banana:
I hope it continues. wake up wake up

Well, I would agree. THIS governement sucks--it doesn't represent the vast majority (wage earners, workers), and it overrepresents the rich and corporate power structures. Basically, we have evolved into a fascist government since the collapse of the Nazis at the end of WWII. Remember, the U.S. imported many, many fascist Germans into our government programs and military after the war's end.

Although technically, we have more of an Italian-style fascism--but fascism, nonetheless.

Why not post the poll?
A hack never, ever, ever posts the source. Ever.

The OP article is not even a second hand report. It is a third hand report.

I especially enjoyed this laughable moment:

...as Americans have educated themselves on the Constitution and liberty generally over the last few years...
:badgrin:

I laughed so hard I almost dropped my waterboarding bucket when I read that.

Forum List

Back