For the Clinton haters, Trump just told them to stand and toast to

I didn't think the left would recognize class when they saw it. Either I was in error Penelope, or you are not typical. At any rate I congratulate you for seeing it.

What class? Pussy-grabbers with an apartment full of fake, Louis XVII gilded furniture is not classy.

At least, you can rest assured they will never steal table wear when President Trump will leave office in 2021. Or pry off certain buttons from White House computer key boards.

Seems to me that the thing you are waiting for in 2020 is a third Republican term. A third term Democrats have not been able to achieve recently, in spite of all the lying and cheating and chicanery and dishonest maneuverings.

And spin it any way you like, grabbing a pussy of a willing "victim" is nowhere near as egregious as shoving your dick into a young intern's mouth.

Especially when if it was encouraged and enabled by a neglected wife.

Be gratefl that fate and the wisdim of the American people did not put the Clintons back in the White House.

them as they are both really good people.

Must piss you off hey!!!:)

Not at all.... what else is he supposed to say? Call them out for the scumbag they are? It's called being gracious.

Well he said anything to get your voted, and you fell for it. Good people he said. Ha Ha.

Funny how you keep trying to spin a complete Republican victory, as though we got duped. We won, you lost. You're fake "Ha Ha" isn't convincing at all.

I know he denounced the elites which he is one and has a cabinet full of. I get it, you don't.
Most of his cabinet picks own nothing to anyone inside the Beltway, which you can't say about any of his predecessors.

Not at all.... what else is he supposed to say? Call them out for the scumbag they are? It's called being gracious.

Well he said anything to get your voted, and you fell for it. Good people he said. Ha Ha.

Funny how you keep trying to spin a complete Republican victory, as though we got duped. We won, you lost. You're fake "Ha Ha" isn't convincing at all.

Yes but you ran on his locking Hillary up, and here he says she is a good person. Does that mean he no longer thinks she is a crook, but he thinks she is a good crook? Bill is also good.

I know he denounced the elites which he is one and has a cabinet full of. I get it, you don't.
Most of his cabinet picks own nothing to anyone inside the Beltway, which you can't say about any of his predecessors.

Yes but you ran on his locking Hillary up, and here he says she is a good person. Does that mean he no longer thinks she is a crook, but he thinks she is a good crook? Bill is also good.
The Clintons are human sewage.

He did manage to degrade every president before him, Obama included and the politicians, when he has not even spent a day in office.

Also he said the politicians were out for themselves, well he and his cabinets picks are really the ones who have screwed the American public. Buy and hire Americans, wonder is his sons will take his advice of if the Trump org and Ivanka will continue to buy from China and India . The hypocrisy was astounding.

He also thanked the citizens of the world for their vote. Funny isn't it. His speech sounded very isolationist to me and very I imagine sounded very arrogant to the rest of the world, except to Russia.
4_9_1v.gif

It was the inauguration ball, what did you want him to do, announce the FBI is going to continue its investigation? Did he announce he isn't going to prosecute?

Forum List

Back