For the Clinton haters, Trump just told them to stand and toast to

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
them as they are both really good people.

Must piss you off hey!!!:)

He did manage to degrade every president before him, Obama included and the politicians, when he has not even spent a day in office.

Also he said the politicians were out for themselves, well he and his cabinets picks are really the ones who have screwed the American public. Buy and hire Americans, wonder is his sons will take his advice of if the Trump org and Ivanka will continue to buy from China and India . The hypocrisy was astounding.

He also thanked the citizens of the world for their vote. Funny isn't it. His speech sounded very isolationist to me and very I imagine sounded very arrogant to the rest of the world, except to Russia.

I didn't think the left would recognize class when they saw it. Either I was in error Penelope, or you are not typical. At any rate I congratulate you for seeing it.

He did manage to degrade every president before him, Obama included and the politicians, when he has not even spent a day in office.

Also he said the politicians were out for themselves, well he and his cabinets picks are really the ones who have screwed the American public. Buy and hire Americans, wonder is his sons will take his advice of if the Trump org and Ivanka will continue to buy from China and India . The hypocrisy was astounding.

He also thanked the citizens of the world for their vote. Funny isn't it. His speech sounded very isolationist to me and very I imagine sounded very arrogant to the rest of the world, except to Russia.
He was not elected to suck establishment cock.

You idiots STILL don't get it.

I didn't think the left would recognize class when they saw it. Either I was in error Penelope, or you are not typical. At any rate I congratulate you for seeing it.

What class? Pussy-grabbers with an apartment full of fake, Louis XVII gilded furniture is not classy.

I recognize all deception . That is why I didn't vote for him.

I know he denounced the elites which he is one and has a cabinet full of. I get it, you don't.

What class? Pussy-grabbers with an apartment full of fake, Louis XVII gilded furniture is not classy.

I recognize all deception . That is why I didn't vote for him.
To bad Don Rickles isn't on this forum. He would say, "give you a cookie."

I know he denounced the elites which he is one and has a cabinet full of. I get it, you don't.

You don't actually get that the Clinton's are also of the elites. I don't think you get it at all.

I've never heard him denounce anyone but foreigners.
I get it perfectly well. He could be a great president who inspires big growth or a failure who only continues Obama's snail crawl recovery.

Time will tell despite your whining.

he was spot on. it's why he won. you like hands up your ass is your business, but it isn't the country's business. We own DC not them

Forum List

Back