For Second Day in a Row Biden’s Handlers Swiftly Move in to Protect Biden and Harris and Kick Out Reporters as They Shout Questions

Shouting and Yelling are about "Community Spread." Large Groups of shouters and spitters--and upon one another--are recently regarded a bad idea. It's probably even a bad idea for little kids to raise their hands, "ME! ME!" in classes(?)!

Seems like only yesterday: It has even made the morning and nightly newscasts(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken Not Stirred!"
(This here they definitely not ask about--Matt 25:14-30--even in college class schools, even at CNN, even at MSNBC, even at Fox, Even at CBS, Even ad ABC, Even at NBC! As for any places of worship--that goes without saying, if they at even keep their mouths shut, their eyes covered, their ears plugged!)

I kind of agree. When reporters shout out nonsense at Trump when he is wrapping up a presser, they look and sound like jackasses.

Shouting and Yelling are about "Community Spread." Large Groups of shouters and spitters--and upon one another--are recently regarded a bad idea. It's probably even a bad idea for little kids to raise their hands, "ME! ME!" in classes(?)!

Seems like only yesterday: It has even made the morning and nightly newscasts(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken Not Stirred!"
(This here they definitely not ask about--Matt 25:14-30--even in college class schools, even at CNN, even at MSNBC, even at Fox, Even at CBS, Even ad ABC, Even at NBC! As for any places of worship--that goes without saying, if they at even keep their mouths shut, their eyes covered, their ears plugged!)
Reporters keep asking questions as long as they stay. It happens all the time. Trump is always running while the press is still asking questions and so has every other president in recent memory.

TRUMP has on multiple occasions answered questions from the press for over an hour...
And Hiding Biden is terrified to talk to friendly "reporters." for even a few seconds.

Harris dropped out before any voting and she never receive much press coverage.

Maybe you could report on what Biden and Harris said, not what they didn't say. But of course the link you posted is not a legitimate source, and since you read this and other such sources, I doubt you can fairly report anything.

So you're denying they have repeatedly refused to take questions from reporters? As far as the OP, I saw the news clip of this event and it's 100% accurate.

Interesting! So what are their handlers afraid of?
They are leading in the polls! Anything they say or do now can only HURT them. Meantime Trump continues to hurt himself-- -- -- at this point as POTUS, Trump shouldn't have anything to prove. Instead, Trump is out there every day answering questions and running around campaigning, as if he DOES have something to prove.

Meantime, Biden and Harris are acting as if they got this; every day Trump goes out and says or does anything, it is one more thing they can use against him.

Forum List

Back