For Second Day in a Row Biden’s Handlers Swiftly Move in to Protect Biden and Harris and Kick Out Reporters as They Shout Questions

Looks like obama doesn’t have much hope for biden.....

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f--k things up,” one Democrat who spoke to the former president recalled him saying.

:laugh:

BIDEN: "Trump...went on to say [white supremacists] were very fine people... No president of the United States of America has ever said anything like that."

GOOD NEWS, JOE! No president ever HAS said that, including Trump, you lying sack of sh*t.

BIDEN: "Trump...went on to say [white supremacists] were very fine people... No president of the United States of America has ever said anything like that."

GOOD NEWS, JOE! No president ever HAS said that, including Trump, you lying sack of sh*t.
He never said any such thing. You only proved that you're a sleazy lying douchebag.

BIDEN is a terrified sissy OR I will give him the benefit of doubt, he could be suffering from dementia, Either way and EXTREMELY Unqualified Candidate put out by the Democrats.

Interesting! So what are their handlers afraid of?

Maybe you could report on what Biden and Harris said, not what they didn't say. But of course the link you posted is not a legitimate source, and since you read this and other such sources, I doubt you can fairly report anything.

For those of you too ficken lazy to find the twitter link.

Maybe you could report on what Biden and Harris said, not what they didn't say. But of course the link you posted is not a legitimate source, and since you read this and other such sources, I doubt you can fairly report anything.

You and other Trump supporters attack Biden because you cannot defend Trump. The only reason I can come up with is those who continue to support Trump must be:
  • Racists / White Nationalists
  • Neo Fascists
  • Misogynistic
  • Anti democracy
  • brainwashed by Right Wing Propaganda
  • Biddable
  • Poorly educated
  • Russian Agents
  • Greedy and Selfish (the Callous Conservative Set)
And off course the Willfully Ignorant and all of those above.

Shouting and Yelling are about "Community Spread." Large Groups of shouters and spitters--and upon one another--are recently regarded a bad idea. It's probably even a bad idea for little kids to raise their hands, "ME! ME!" in classes(?)!

Seems like only yesterday: It has even made the morning and nightly newscasts(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken Not Stirred!"
(This here they definitely not ask about--Matt 25:14-30--even in college class schools, even at CNN, even at MSNBC, even at Fox, Even at CBS, Even ad ABC, Even at NBC! As for any places of worship--that goes without saying, if they at even keep their mouths shut, their eyes covered, their ears plugged!)
Reporters keep asking questions as long as they stay. It happens all the time. Trump is always running while the press is still asking questions and so has every other president in recent memory.

TRUMP has on multiple occasions answered questions from the press for over an hour...

And with no face mask!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20 is also about blatant subjugation, opposed to Equal Protection Under Law!)

Oh look! It's another lie from the gateway pundit!

How cute!

You and other Trump supporters attack Biden because you cannot defend Trump. The only reason I can come up with is those who continue to support Trump must be:
  • Neo Fascists
  • Misogynistic
  • Anti democracy
  • Biddable
  • Poorly educated
  • Russian Agents

Hilarious!

Shouting and Yelling are about "Community Spread." Large Groups of shouters and spitters--and upon one another--are recently regarded a bad idea. It's probably even a bad idea for little kids to raise their hands, "ME! ME!" in classes(?)!

Seems like only yesterday: It has even made the morning and nightly newscasts(?)!

(This here they definitely not ask about--Matt 25:14-30--even in college class schools, even at CNN, even at MSNBC, even at Fox, Even at CBS, Even ad ABC, Even at NBC! As for any places of worship--that goes without saying, if they at even keep their mouths shut, their eyes covered, their ears plugged!)
Reporters keep asking questions as long as they stay. It happens all the time. Trump is always running while the press is still asking questions and so has every other president in recent memory.

TRUMP has on multiple occasions answered questions from the press for over an hour...
You mean tRump has lied to reporters.for over an hour at a stretch.

• Neo Fascists
  • Misogynistic
  • Anti democracy
  • Biddable
  • Poorly educated
  • Russian Agents

Hilarious!

Not to mention 100% accurate.

• Neo Fascists
  • Misogynistic
  • Anti democracy
  • Biddable
  • Poorly educated
  • Russian Agents

Hilarious!

Yes RCs feeeeellllingssss are accurate. Factual? Not so much.

It's all a ruse, a set-up.

The progressive left would have never nominated Harris, but that is the corporate pick. Now, they have to keep the progressive media from drilling her with questions, and rattling Joe when ever he is outside of his . . . um. . . safe space?

View attachment 374956

Now, they have to keep the progressive media from drilling her
Kamala Harris is perfectly resilient of getting drilled given her performance under Willie Brown.

Last edited:

• Neo Fascists
  • Misogynistic
  • Anti democracy
  • Biddable
  • Poorly educated
  • Russian Agents

Hilarious!

Yes RCs feeeeellllingssss are accurate. Factual? Not so much.

Lol, "feelings" are neither accurate nor inaccurate. They are feelings. As a bloody tRumpling you if all people should know that.

What he said was 100% accurate.

There are a whole lotta questions we need to ask those two assholes.
/----/ Here are remarks Dementia Joe needs to address.
JB Jungle.jpg
some

• Neo Fascists
  • Misogynistic
  • Anti democracy
  • Biddable
  • Poorly educated
  • Russian Agents

Sure, I'm: Racists / White Nationalists, Neo Fascists, Misogynistic, Anti democracy, brainwashed by Right Wing Propaganda, Biddable, Poorly educated, Russian Agents, Greedy and Selfish (the Callous Conservative Set) because you're too fricken lazy. Yep that makes sense...idiot.

• Neo Fascists
  • Misogynistic
  • Anti democracy
  • Biddable
  • Poorly educated
  • Russian Agents

ALL FAKE REASONS...Zero are true!

TRUMP is for:
Racial Equality
Honest Voting
Secure Borders
Safe Neighborhoods
Putting Kids Education above Unions
Supporting Police fighting Anarchists
Peace in the Middle East
Staying Out of Foreign Wars
Ending Religious Persecution
and the RESTORATION of Free Speech for ALL AMERICANS

And Hiding Biden is terrified to talk to friendly "reporters." for even a few seconds.

New Topics

Forum List

Back