For real, I graduated High School with Ketanji Brown-Jackson

I graduated High School with Ketanji Brown-Jackson​

Was she as insanely boring and indolent then as she is now, taking 12 minutes to answer any simple question saying absolutely nothing in the end?

Honestly, listening to her trying to verbalize a thought in the hour or so I've wasted listening to her, she appears such an idiot that if she were interviewing for clerk at a shoe store, I WOULDN'T HIRE HER!

The rest of the SC must be watching in horror as the bar for the highest court gets slammed to the floor to yet new lowest-ever standards by yet another affirmative-action progressive.

Was she as insanely boring and indolent then as she is now, taking 12 minutes to answer any simple question saying absolutely nothing in the end?

Honestly, listening to her trying to verbalize a thought in the hour or so I've wasted listening to her, she appears such an idiot that if she were interviewing for clerk at a shoe store, I WOULDN'T HIRE HER!

The rest of the SC must be watching in horror as the bar for the highest court gets slammed to the floor to yet new lowest-ever standards by yet another affirmative-action progressive.
It was a long time ago and I barely knew her.

All joking aside, she was well respected back then by her peers…but she is a full blown left wing cult member now.

SHE CANT DEFINE A WOMAN AS AN ADULT FEMALE HUMAN WITH 2 X CHROMOSOMES???

Fuck that!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back