For Fun: Name Something You Trust More Than the FBI

Of course, not because you hate America and Americans.
I must hate US citizens because I voted for the guy that wanted US citizens to have jobs instead of trespassers.
Now we know you are senile and will post 100 bullshit arti-facts to prove I'm wrong.

I must hate US citizens because I voted for the guy that wanted US citizens to have jobs instead of trespassers.
Who is hiring these people?

In 1979, Trump took the lowest of 12 demolition bids and hired Kaszycki & Sons, who had never done a total demolition before but promised to tear down the former Bonwit Teller department store, the future location of Trump Tower, for just $775,000 dollars. Kaszycki hired 15 members of the House Wreckers Union Local 95 as well as 200 non-union men most of which were immigrants from Poland.

The Poles were paid a third of what the union members were making. They had no benefits, used sledgehammers instead of power tools, didn’t have hard hats and worked 12 hour days seven days a week. Many of them slept at the demolition site.

But that wasn’t Trumps only involvement with hiring illegals. In fact, right now, even during his presidential campaign, Trump is using undocumented workers in the construction project to convert Washington, D.C.’s Old Post Office Pavilion into a luxury hotel. Reuters even reviewed Department of Labor data that suggests Trump-owned businesses have tried to gain visas for over one thousand temporary workers from outside the United States since 2000. The forms show these aren’t jobs Americans won’t do. They are positions for waitress, cook, vineyard worker, golf-course superintendent, hotel manager, banquet manager, and maid for Mar A Lago.
Now we know you are senile and will post 100 bullshit arti-facts to prove I'm wrong.
Too bad Trumptard.
Gaslighting only works on Trump's cult and Russians.

Who is hiring these people?

In 1979, Trump took the lowest of 12 demolition bids and hired Kaszycki & Sons, who had never done a total demolition before but promised to tear down the former Bonwit Teller department store, the future location of Trump Tower, for just $775,000 dollars. Kaszycki hired 15 members of the House Wreckers Union Local 95 as well as 200 non-union men most of which were immigrants from Poland.

The Poles were paid a third of what the union members were making. They had no benefits, used sledgehammers instead of power tools, didn’t have hard hats and worked 12 hour days seven days a week. Many of them slept at the demolition site.

But that wasn’t Trumps only involvement with hiring illegals. In fact, right now, even during his presidential campaign, Trump is using undocumented workers in the construction project to convert Washington, D.C.’s Old Post Office Pavilion into a luxury hotel. Reuters even reviewed Department of Labor data that suggests Trump-owned businesses have tried to gain visas for over one thousand temporary workers from outside the United States since 2000. The forms show these aren’t jobs Americans won’t do. They are positions for waitress, cook, vineyard worker, golf-course superintendent, hotel manager, banquet manager, and maid for Mar A Lago.

Too bad Trumptard.
Gaslighting only works on Trump's cult and Russians.
My son-in-law works in commercial real-estate.
It's obvious you have never hired anyone to do a project for you.
Trump paid the contractors and the contractors didn't pay the workers.
And then, like when a surgeon screws up, the patient sues everyone involved in the surgery.

Try harder...or even ask when all you got is a cut and paste.

My son-in-law works in commercial real-estate.
It's obvious you have never hired anyone to do a project for you.
It's obvious you never hired.............ANYONE.
Trump paid the contractors and the contractors didn't pay the workers.
WTF?
The workers get paid by the week, you dumbass.
Contractors get paid (usually) by a schedule, once up front, and 1/3rd draw, a 2/3rds draw and a final payment.

"Contractors didn't pay their workers"?
The project wouldn't have even progressed past the form boards for the foundation, you moron.
And then, like when a surgeon screws up, the patient sues everyone involved in the surgery.

Try harder...or even ask when all you got is a cut and paste.
Try it some time for some brain cells, in your case, not likely to transform into any brain activity.

It's obvious you never hired.............ANYONE.

WTF?
The workers get paid by the week, you dumbass.
Contractors get paid (usually) by a schedule, once up front, and 1/3rd draw, a 2/3rds draw and a final payment.

"Contractors didn't pay their workers"?
The project wouldn't have even progressed past the form boards for the foundation, you moron.

Try it some time for some brain cells, in your case, not likely to transform into any brain activity.
Sometimes the workers don't get full pay or they get paid every 2 weeks.
I really hurts when you're barely paying your bills.

Sometimes the owner pays for US workers and find out the contractor used trespassers; Trump certainly wouldn't like that.
Imagine a contractor charging $25.00 an hour for a worker and the contractor only pay the worker $5.00/hour.

Forum List

Back