For All Those People Who Think Sharia Law Is Not In USA...

Timmy, one, they are not comparable medically; two, MC does not impair sexual activity; three, they are not comparable in societal or cultural harm.

No, they are not equally bad, but they are both rooted in religious doctrine. FGM is horrid, but again I must correct you. It does not impair sexual activity. The activity can still occur, there is just no pleasure in it for the woman. That, too, is religious doctrine that spans all three Abrahamic religions. Women aren't supposed to take pleasure from sex.

I'm still trying to figure out the reason why any one would want a woman who had this operation

Its easy to see. Islam worships a pedophile who crawled up out of a well. Its as simple as that.
And what about all the Christian girls who go through it?

Mohammed practised this and promoted this. It continues today. Mohammed waa a 54 year old pedophile who married a 6 year old. Muslims have no problem with this. Sick.
The topic is Sharia law in the USA. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that our laws support men marrying 6 year olds or female genital mutilation

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out the reason why any one would want a woman who had this operation

Its easy to see. Islam worships a pedophile who crawled up out of a well. Its as simple as that.

Mohammed practised this and promoted this. It continues today. Mohammed waa a 54 year old pedophile who married a 6 year old. Muslims have no problem with this. Sick.
The topic is Sharia law in the USA. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that our laws support men marrying 6 year olds or female genital mutilation

I dont really care what the topic is. This was a response to another poster.

Here's a little story about that: no.

I am saying that mutilating the genitalia of little girls is a Sharia/Islamist practice that should not be tolerated in the United States, and is completely unrelated to Mormons.

Try to keep up.

so who is tolerating it? your op says they were arrested and charged with a crime. :uhoh3:

how many Muslim girls in the US been genitally mutilated, boedicca?

how many attempts?

What you have proven, boedicca, is that a rare crime in America is being arrested and prosecuted.

Number, lady, numbers, please.
Just like a lefty, trying to marginalize the situation. Lefties usually hold a position that favors Islam.

how many Muslim girls in the US been genitally mutilated, boedicca?

how many attempts?

What you have proven, boedicca, is that a rare crime in America is being arrested and prosecuted.

Number, lady, numbers, please.
Just like a lefty, trying to marginalize the situation. Lefties usually hold a position that favors Islam.

They do. You'll see them defend it at every turn even though the tenets are against everything they supposedly espouse.

See, when you quote someone, you really should address in some way what they said. What Mohammed said or did is irrelevant to the practice among Christians. There are bans on it. And there are many Muslim countries where it's not commonly practiced.

See, when you quote someone, you really should address in some way what they said. What Mohammed said or did is irrelevant to the practice among Christians. There are bans on it. And there are many Muslim countries where it's not commonly practiced.

Its vile, sick, disgusting, despicable, and muslims practise this.

I'll address whatever I like.

That's how the Regressive Left rolls.

Take the heat off their pet constituent religion by comparing it to Christianity, regardless of how weak the logic is.

Imagine how much they have to ignore to try something like that.

Indeed. Lefties usually hold a position that favors Islam. If you call out lefties for favoring Islam, they deny it.

how many Muslim girls in the US been genitally mutilated, boedicca? how many attempts? What you have proven, boedicca, is that a rare crime in America is being arrested and prosecuted. Number, lady, numbers, please.
They do. You'll see them defend it at every turn even though the tenets are against everything they supposedly espouse.
Yep. On its face it makes no sense, until you consider how it fits into the "oppressor/oppressed" template they apply to nearly every relationship. Once they choose the "oppressed" group, they will defend it from the "oppressor" group regardless of how far they have to stretch logic and reason, and ignore facts, even to this absurd point of defending and deflecting for the most barbaric religion currently on the planet, one that treats women as second class citizens and gays even worse. Even to the point where they end up aligning themselves with criminals and other lousy characters. It's just how they view the world. They divide everyone into groups and then assign the "oppressed" designation to many of them.

Other examples:

Oppressed / Oppressor

Blacks / Whites
Poor / Rich
Earth / Humans
Women / Men
Gays / Straights
Employees / Employers
Unsuccessful / Successful
Any other country / America

... on and on.

Last edited:
how many Muslim girls in the US been genitally mutilated, boedicca? how many attempts? What you have proven, boedicca, is that a rare crime in America is being arrested and prosecuted. Number, lady, numbers, please.
Yep. On its face it makes no sense, until you consider how it fits into the "oppressor/oppressed" template they apply to nearly every relationship. Once they choose the "oppressed" group, they will defend it from the "oppressor" regardless of how far they have to stretch logic and reason, even to this absurd point of defending the most barbaric religion currently on the planet, one that treats women as second class citizens and gays even worse. Even to the point where they end up aligning themselves with criminals and other lousy characters. It's just how they view the world. They divide everyone into groups and then assign the "oppressed" designation to many of them.

Other examples:

Oppressed / Oppressor

Blacks / Whites
Poor / Rich
Earth / Humans
Women / Men
Gays / Straights
Employees / Employers
Unsuccessful / Successful
Any other country / America

... on and on.

It goes back even further. Slavery and segregation. They have to divide and segregate ethnicities, minorities, race etc into groups to control easier. Its easier to pit them against each other once they're segregated.

My point is that Muslim parents in America are no more likely to abuse children than are parents in America of any or no religion.

boedilost is out to get Islam, not protect the children necessarily.
Lefties hold a position that favors Islam

That's how the Regressive Left rolls.

Take the heat off their pet constituent religion by comparing it to Christianity, regardless of how weak the logic is.

Imagine how much they have to ignore to try something like that.

Indeed. Lefties usually hold a position that favors Islam. If you call out lefties for favoring Islam, they deny it.
Yep. Female genitalia mutilation is A OK because it is practiced by Muslims. It is always known what Libs will find acceptable when it comes to abuse of women depending on where it falls in the Libs talking points manual.

The usual loons hyperventilate about islamophobia and claim that Sharia Law is not practiced in the U.S. (They also ignore how gays and rape victims are executes in other countries).

Well, the lie has been exposed. Female Genital Mutilation is practiced in the U.S., with 500,000 girls at risk. Instead of worrying about inane micro-aggressions and Fake Rape Culture, how about addressing this REAL ABUSE of young girls?

For the second time in a week, authorities have charged a Detroit-area doctor with breaking a federal genital mutilation law, this time arresting a suburban physician and his wife for allegedly helping another doctor perform genital cutting on 7-year-old girls in a Livonia clinic.

According to a criminal complaint unsealed Friday, while a doctor removed parts of the girls' genitals, the wife of the clinic owner held the girls' hands "in order to comfort them."

Dr. Fakhruddin Attar, 53, and his wife, Farida Attar, 50, both of Livonia, were arrested Friday morning at the Burhani Medical Clinic in Livonia, where the alleged cuttings took place.

They're charged with conspiring to perform genital mutilation on minor girls by letting a doctor use their clinic to perform the procedure. Prosecutors say two Minnesota girls had their genitals mutilated in February by Dr. Jumana Nagarwala, who was charged last week in what is the nation's first federal prosecution of genital cutting. She was arrested April 12 and ordered jailed pending the outcome of her case involving the two Minnesota girls, though the FBI believes she has several more victims....

2nd doctor charged in genital mutilation case
Luckily those mutilations are crimes in the United States so if somebody does something like that gets arrested :(

What other religio-cultures widely practice FGM?

Couldn't you make a similar argument about circumcision?
No, and it isn't even close

Circumcision can at least be justified as a healthy choice and it is not mutilation of nerve tissue

Nor does it diminish sexual pleasure

FGM is straight up barbaric and parents that allow it, especially in the West should rot in Hell

Circumcision isn't full removal of the penis. It also does not entail sewing up the penis so that sex is painful.

Forum List

Back