Food stamps, who are the recipients?

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg

Oh good, it had been at least six hours since the last White Guilt Self Loathing thread.

I was going through withdrawals!

:rock:

Lol ! No shit ! I bet every morning goono stands in front of the mirror and cusses himself out !

And you'll notice he "forgets" to compare those figures to percentage of overall population.

He's the gift that keeps on giving.

Oh good, it had been at least six hours since the last White Guilt Self Loathing thread.

Lol ! No shit ! I bet every morning goono stands in front of the mirror and cusses himself out !

And you'll notice he "forgets" to compare those figures to percentage of overall population.

Yep....it's a constant recurring theme for dims.
Cant count the number of times I've seen this topic over the years and they leave out percentages every single time.
Stupid or propaganda spreaders?

I think we know the answer to that.

Yep....it's a constant recurring theme for dims.
Cant count the number of times I've seen this topic over the years and they leave out percentages every single time.
Stupid or propaganda spreaders?

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg

Seems like an even bigger reason to eliminate the program. Clearly it's benefiting the wealthy, white privilege, oppressive majority, the most. Yet another reason to eliminate the program.

Remember, we can't have tax cuts because that benefits the wealthy white privilege majority the most... so we can't have SNAP either for the same reason. [/sarcasm]

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg
Thats just SNAP. What about the corporate welfare?

This is another fine example of libs leaving out pertinent info.
Corporations supply jobs and taxes that benefit the economy.
Next we'll be hearing how social security is welfare.
No they send the jobs overseas and they cant be paying taxes because they are getting tax breaks.

So corporations do nothing for our economy and jobless welfare recipients are a benefit?
Gotcha..........what a fucken retard.

I gave mine back this month. Tore up the card and mailed it back to them, thanked them for the help but no longer needed since I get my SS in December.

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg

No they send the jobs overseas and they cant be paying taxes because they are getting tax breaks.

So corporations do nothing for our economy and jobless welfare recipients are a benefit?

Exactly moron. I will put my faith in people before a corporation. I cant believe what a fucking idiot you are.

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg

Exactly moron. I will put my faith in people before a corporation. I cant believe what a fucking idiot you are.

Yeah...because the homeless guy on the corner is the perfect place to look for a job. Maybe he'll have a spare cup and sign you can use.
Or maybe Latoya down the street with the ten kids will hire you as the door man at the local crack house. Such wonderful job opportunities in the hood.....

No, regulations, unions, and tax structure send jobs overseas.
very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg

Forum List

Back